BFL Monday 11/26/ 07 New Resolution

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Good Morning Ladies!

Getting today started with a New Resolution for this coming month.

Keep up with eating clean for No.1!

No.2 Get in my exercises earlier.

No.2 completed this morning. PUB will do abs and itread later.

BBL Have to get son ready for school.

Good Morning!

W4 starting ... :) Feeling good, def no cravings. I didn't eat much yesterday, and boy was I sick. I don't know if it was stomach virus or just my stomach not used to the crap I put in it. I didn't fall asleep until 2a.m. and then I was back up @ 4:30a.m.
Surprisinly I feel pretty good this morning, but still a little sick in the stomach.

My son was off to go hunting w/ his Dad this morning anyway. He was up when I woke a 4:30..pouring out and all, he went out to sit in a tree and look for deer. I'm sorry, I don't get it. I'd rather be home in bed :)

I think I am going to cut out some of the high intense cardio. I don't want to lose too much weight, and I feel that is where I am heading again. I am down to 117 pds @ 5'6" ... and I'm sure more pds will drop. Instead of 3-days cardio, I am going to add in a day or two of Power Yoga. Tonight is S&H Legs & Shoulders.

Have a Great Day!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hi Jennifer,

Just made the eat-clean burritos ahead of time so I can grab these for a quick lunch later in the week.
I am still waiting on my DS to get ready.

I hope you feel much better this afternoon so you can get in your workout. Do you think your DD would like to join you in this challenging session? It would be fun for both of you. :)

What a yucky day out to be sitting in a tree looking for that soft footed deer. I hope your son doesn't end up catching a chill.

I was thinking of going for a run outdoors...but we must be having the same weather. You did say that you were in MA right?
It will be nice tomorrow to have 50 something weather even if it is a little foggy. I hate the cold weather when it drops below 30. I just want to crawl back into bed.

Well...time to scoot. Have a great day! BBL

Good morning ladies!

Jennifer-sorry about the stomach issues yesterday, and the interrupted sleep last night. And YEAH....I don't get the whole hunting thing either. Poor deer!

Heidi-Great resolutions! The burritos sound yummy! I made a few trukey breast wraps with lo-carb wraps. Gotta use up the leftover turkey meat this week! lol

OK....kids and I were up very late, watching football. We ended up sleeping in the living room. lol Then I got up (around 7:30) and hit the basement for PUB this morning. I finished it off with push ups (on 10" incline, on knees, drop sets of 40/30/20/10). Yeah...I'll be feeling those babies tomorrow! LOL Actually, I'm still VERY sore in my lats and upper back from Saturday's CK. LOVE IT!

Kids are home from school just one more day. Today will be:
workout (DONE),
haircut
groceries
work on basement (I'm setting it up with a TV, stereo, PS2 and like a game room with our pool table, pinball machine, foosball table, computer, etc)
prep my dining room for painting later this week!

BBL

Gayle

Good Morning Gayle,

Wow, the late nights are killers for energy levels! I have been getting to bed for the last few nights past 12. Are you doing extra pushups for sweet tooth yesterday? How was the birthday with your grandmother?

I am sure your son would like to join you on your next 1-2mi easy race. (Seeing as he is only 10 you wouldn't want to overwhelm him with a longer one first time out)
My daughter and I had a blast doing a 5K Fiesta Race and then another 5K a few weeks later in another town over from us. I still have the tees from both of them for rememberance. I am pretty sure my cousin got a picture of us at the race in Beverly that year.

I too would like to reorganize the basement. We have two basements. One is for utility purposes and the other is a rec area. The rec area has become sort of a storage area while work is being done on the third floor. I hope to have the third floor finished before spring.

My resolution is for my indulgence last night of having some salt&vinegar chips with the kids while playing cards. That's a real No No! Couldn't resist the salt I guess.

So today I am determined to get back to eating clean and getting my workouts in earlier.

Finished up PUB w/abs before DS went to school. Came back and did iTread Set 1 20min run and added on ME abs. Maybe I too should add a few sets of push-ups! }(

Time to get ready for work but I will be back later on.
Have a great day!
:D

Hey, Heidi! The push ups were just for fun! LOL OK...question...which iTreads do you have again? I'm shopping right now and have set 24, 60 minutes Intervals in my cart. I can buy 5 more! lol What other ones do you LOVE??? I've got a bunch already, but I thought I'd do new ones!

Grandma's BDay party was fun. I had a helping of lasagna (not as good as my homemade, lol) and 2 small pieces of sausage with some peppers, 2 rolls (1 whole wheat) and a piece of BDay cake with ice cream. What can I say....it was FREE DAY! lol

Gayle

Hi Gayle,

You are making me hungry!:9 It is almost time for me to grab lunch so I better make this quick.

So far my iTread collection is the following:

Set 1 All 20,40 and 60min
Set 6 60min Outdoor Run
Set 13 30min
Set 21 30min
Set 23 40min
Set 23 Tag Team
Set 24 60min
iClimb Set 5 40min

I can't wait until next month to get 3 new ones! Which do you have so far?

Well back to work! BBL:7

Heidi-sure you really want to know my list? LOL

Here is what I've got:

iClimb:
set 5, 20min
set 5, 40min
set 9, 20min
set 9, 40min
set 18, 30min

iSculpt:
Body Workout Set 1a and 1b

iTread:
Set 1, 60min
Set 4, 60min
Set 6, 60min Outdoor
Set 8, 60min
Set 11, 40min
Set 12, 45min
Set 13, 30min SPRINTS
Set 21, 30min Walking Intervals
Set 19, 30 min SPRINTS

Gee.....is that IT??? Thought I had more! LOL Guess I better go redeem my 6 credits, hugh?

I think I'm going to do the set 24, 60mins intervals tomorrow for HIIT! (I'll be downloading/buying it later today).

Gayle

Hi Gayle,

This is a few! What do you think of the isculpt?

I was thinking of getting one of the iStretch programs for after some of the runs that don't have any stretching after it.
I really like the set 21 Run intervals which I put down as a 30min workout but is actually a little over 36min.

I have only one of the iClimb which is for elliptical or a stair climber but I can use with the treadmill anyway.

Have a great workout tomorrow with the Set 24 60min!}(

BBL
:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.