BFL for Mon Jun 02nd 2008

Good Morning!

Belinda, which workout did you do this morning? Have a wonderful day!

I just finished CC #4, 3.5 miles. This one is a killer! Especially the hill challenges. Never did like hills. }( Glad it's over!

I hope to check in at my lunch hour!

Everyone enjoy your day! :7

bbl

Good morning BFLers!!

I woke up this morning feeling like THIS IS IT! THIS WEEK THERE WILL BE A SIGNIFICANT LOSS ON THAT DARNED AWFUL EVIL SCALE...Am I shouting?!

Stephanie - I was right there with you this morning and I agree, CC#4 is a KILLER!! Man, that was tough. Burned almost 400 calories though so I am HAPPY.

Gayle - how was your night away with SO? I hope you enjoyed yourselves!

I hope you all have a great day and I'll BBL.

Okay, off to have some oatmeal. I am starving...

Good morning ladies!!!! Happy Monday! I have exactly 9 days left of work at school, and the kids have 12. The countdown is ON!

I had an AWESOME weekend! Another one of those weekends that makes you sit back and just think how lucky and fortunate you are to have the life you do! It really put into perspective a lot of things. LIFE IS GRAND! (I dropped the "L" bomb to Dave this weekend too. lol Know what "L" bomb I mean????)

I've decided to follow Cathe's June rotation. I figure I may as well do a rotation or program, instead of floundering around for another month! So this morning was S&H Chect & Back, with the core/plank work. I LOVE S&H! Every time I pull that DVD out, I fall more in love with it! LOL

BBL It's time to get the kids ready for the bus!

Gayle

Good morning BFLers!

I'm feeling a little strange posting here...don't feel like I've earned the right lately. It's been a tough week or so for me. I won't go into the boring details...it'd be too complicated to expain. The overview is that once again I let the number on the scale drag me down into a hopeless pit and then a bunch of emotional stress and sore knees got piled on top. I wish I had the enthusiasm that Melissa had this morning...but it looks like I'm going to have to work my way into it.

I haven't been fully off the BFL food plan, so I'm hoping it won't be too terribly hard to get back to it. I've got my meals planned for today, and that's an important step 1. I'm not sure about a workout...I want to do one, but my knees have been really sore. Maybe I'll go for UB this evening. Weight work is always good for my ego and mood. :)

Belinda~ hope you enjoyed your w/o this morning.

Stephanie~ Whoohoo for CC4! Great acomplishment for a Monday morning!

Melissa~ I'm riding your enthusiasm today so keep it going! ;)

Gayle~ Yay for the end of school countdown! I'm counting down to my vacation (going home to see the family for my baby sister's wedding)...only 22 more days. Isn't it fun to count down to stuff?

M1: oatmeal, protein powder, skim milk, flax seeds
M2: lf cottage cheese and mixed berries
M3: lean deli wrap (from a vegetarian restaurant) and maybe a salad
M4: nuts and raisins
M5: shrimp packets, brown rice and steamed broccoli
M6: sugar free vanilla pudding with protein powder and butterscotch syrup :9

Happy Monday!

Good Morning girls:)

No time for personals right now....just popping in to report my workout. A 30-45 min doggie walk then thats it! My calories will be low today to,around 13-1,400.

Ive got my new baby niece coming over around lunch time so i need to clean up a bit! I will have her All TO MYSELF for two whole days:7(thankgoodness she is sleeping pretty good @ night;-))

ok,bbl

Hi everyone!
Well, I’m a bit frazzled this morning. Yesterday I ran 14 miles out on the path. It was HOT, muggy, and miserable. I was planning on running 16 but it got unbearable. I also helped DH out in the backyard all afternoon again, too.

This morning I ran 1.5 miles using an iTread and did Pyramid Upper Body. That came in right at about an hour. I had to hurry up, shower, and have my car to the dealership for service before work. My brake light came on Friday but it’s off today. Figures….

The dentist called today and re-arranged our appointments. I made it a couple of months ago (way ahead of time) so that all three of us could get a cleaning and checkup at the same time (DH, me, DS). Of course the hygienist is having a crisis and can only do one of the cleanings tomorrow but they want to do the exams and X-rays on all of us. Ugh, nothing like having an exam with “dirty” teeth. I told them to clean DS’s teeth and me and DH would reschedule cleanings for later. :(

Sorry this is a hit and run post. I have a meeting soon. Hopfully I can be back later for personals.

Kathy

Back real quick to say that my legs still feel like they are quivering from this mornings workout! That's good, right?!

Meals for today:

M#1: 1/3 c oatmeal made w/ 1/3 c skim & cinammon & coffee/vanilla protein shake made w/1 c skim
M#2: small banana & string cheese
M#3: salad w/1/2 c black beans
M#4: w/w wrap, 3 oz lean beef, 1/4 c lf shredded cheddar & veggies
M#5: apple & string cheese
M#6: leftover turkey tips & steamed veggies

Good day all!

I'm sneaking this in at work - shush!

GS BSB this a.m. Felt good to hit the weights hard after not having done so for so long. I'm motivated to lose that 5! I think I'll be doing Hardcores all week - I need to really burn off fat with those cardios!

Breakfast was a rasberry protien smoothie.
Snack was hard boiled egg whites and toast.
Lunch will be grilled chicken tenders and salad. Should also be able to get in a powerwalk.

I'll get personals later. Hope you all have a great day!

Lets hope we are all doing better than this poor bear!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tXtBpfR69E

Melissa, hope you are having a great day!

Gayle, the "L" word, eh? Glad you had a super time! I used to live in Delaware Water Gap, and Emmaus! We were neighbors about 16 years ago! Enjoy your day!

Connie, missed you lately! I have been scare around these parts too! Hang in there!

Amelia, have fun with the baby! I love the smell of babies! Will you be able to take her on walks?

Kathy, sorry to hear about your miserable run! It was so humid here last week that I could only run 2 miles and I was aiming for 5! It just wears you completely out! Sorry about the dentist! What a bummer!

Sherry, glad to hear you had a great workout this morning! HAve a wonderful afternoon!

Here is a little poem that I took off a friend's blog...

"Don't Quit
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,
When funds are low and the debts are high,
And you want to smile but you have to sigh,
When care is pressing you down a bit,
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.

Life is queer with its twists and turns,
As every one of us sometimes learns,
And many a failure turns about,
When she might have won if she'd stuck it out.
Don't give up, though the pace seems slow~
You may succeed with another blow.

Often the goal is nearer than
It seems to a faint and faltering women;
Often the struggler has given up
When she might have captured the victor's cup,
And she learned too late, when the night slipped down,
How close she was to the golden crown.

Success is failure turned inside out-
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,
And you never can tell how close you are-
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit-
It's when things seem worst that you mustn't quit.

Author Unknown

Have a wonderful day!

bbl

Hi girls,

Stephanie** awesome job on your run this morning!Thanks for the poem! I will print it!

Gayle** glad you had fun this weekend! I think I will do Cathe’s June rotation after I am done with this one! Looks really good!

Connie** I hope you feeling better today! Hang in there, girl! Enjoy your workout! I am right there with you on the stress!

Amelia** congrats on your weight loss! You go girl! Glad you enjoyed your walk!

Kathy**good job on iTread and Pyramid Upper Body this morning!

Sherry** glad you enjoyed GS BSB this a.m! Your meals look good!

Melissa** nice job on your run as well!

After lunch I will doPyramid Upper Body Chest only/Muscle Max Chest only, PUB Back
only/MM Back only, Step, Jump & Pump abs.

Have a great day!
Belinda

Hey ladies!
Cardio Coach Vol. 8 was just released today! Yay! I’m going to download it tonight and try it on the treadmill tomorrow. Anyone want to join me in a first shot? It’s got lots of hills! I promise to do them too (even though I’d rather sprint). ;)

Kathy

I just might take you up on that Kathy. Especially since I'd rather tredge up a hill than sprint..;-)

Although, I just did Vol 4 this morning and I thought THAT was tough.:eek:

Great Melissa! Yikes, I feel like I might die going uphill sometimes. My heart feels like it’s going to explode out of my chest, lol. I’ll probably “scale” down the hills and hang around 3-4% grade and lower speeds the first time through. ;)

Now you have me wanting to pull out Vol. 4! Maybe later in the week... ;)

Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.