BFL Mon. 12/3

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello and Good Morning,

Where is everyone this morning? Are you all snowed in and lost your power?

We did get a couple inches but now it is raining and melting fast. My DS was not happy about having to go to school.

Just finished part 1 of my workout for today. MM boy I found this total body workout tough!}( My legs and arms are shaking right now!
I didn't even use really heavy weights. I guess the whole routine is different from what I have been doing for the past 8 weeks.

So what are your plans today?

BBL..have to get showered and headout to work.
Have a great day! :) Heidi

Hello All!

I was wondering the same thing Heidi -- I finally joined this "check-in" and was wondering where everyone was. They are probably all working out!! :) he he!

I slept in -- it was soooo cold! :( However, I have Butts&Gutts in store for tonight so I WILL get a workout in. :)

I am going to try your headache remedy -- sounds like it would work.

Jennifer - Hope you are feeling better.
Colleen - I'm hoping you just stayed in your PJ's all day!
Gayle - Where is our early bird? Can I say who got voted off Survivor yet??

Michelle

Hi Ladies ~ I'm here, just having a late start this morning! :)

Weekend was great, considering I was sick all weekend. Feeling just as awful this morning, just took a few cold pills, so I am feeling numb now ... LOL :) Not sure if I will get my workout in today or not, depends on how I feel today. My head is killing me, so If I do, do weights I will have to keep them on the lighter side! Maybe I will do cardio instead...we'll see!

Start of W5, hopefully this week will go as smoothly as W4 :)

No snow here, only rain, but it's windy as all h*ll...they are saying up to 55 mph winds! Just picked up my DD from school, seems like she caught what I have. Headache, sore throat, & fever. :(

Where's Gale today? She's usually the one who starts us off!!

BBL, Have a Great Day!!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hi Jennifer and Michelle,

Jennifer: I hope you and your daughter feel better soon!x( I guess this cold/flu thing is going around pretty quick. Quite a few people who log into the Forum are having similar colds. Rest and grandma's chicken soup for you both.:)

Michelle: Glad to see that you checked into today. Yes it is very cold out today and now pouring rain on top of the snow. Yucky mess out there right now. I shoveled the deck and walk before driving my son to school today. (Good workout just in that!;-) )
Have a great workout with B&G's!}(

Everyone keep well! Gayle....hope you are doing ok. You must be out shoveling. Did your kids get the day off?

BBL :) Heidi

Now I feel like big dork saying it was cold here this morning -- yesterday I was in shorts and flip flops :). Today is just a little chilly :)

Have fun in the snow! My kids would LOVE it!

WOW! I just realized I hadn't signed online at ALL TODAY! LOL Busy, busy, busy.

I started off the day by sleeping in. BF was here till late last night, so I got my workout in right after I got the kids on the bus. But then that threw everything else off for the rest of the day, and I feel like I've been behind the 8 ball ever since! LOL THAT'S why I love working out first thing in the AM!

OK...workout was Leaner Legs, with a heavier barbell...used a 50# barbell for all the bb work. Then I walked to and from work, and into town for an errand or 2.

We're headed out in 20 minutes for DS's basketball practice.

I hope your weekend was great, everybody! (sorry, I haven't even read your posts just yet, lol). My Free Day was great...slept in a bit, woke up to snow and sleet. Made french toast for breakfast, then dinner was a large pot of beef stew, homemade french bread, and yellow cake. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!! I did't over do it at night, last night, like I NORMALLY do on Free Day, and that helped me wake up this morning with less regret than normal! LOL

I'll go back and read what you all said so far today!

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.