BFL for Mon 11

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I am not sure if I will do a workout today, i woke up with a headache abd ny ears are hurting!

I will check in later, after my nap!

Morning Belinda,sorry to hear your ears are still giving you problems:( Are the antibiotics not working?

Good morning to everybody that follows! Today is a cardio day for me! First a thirty minute dogwalk then(after my DH wakes up) a thirty minute run interval on the TM!

bbl

Good monring Amelia,

I have been taking the antibiotics and pain killers and ear drops with antibiotics since last Tuesday! Maybe it has something to do with the time changes, I am not sure? Enjoy your walk and run today!:eek:

Jay have fun with your cardio!

Hello and Good Day to you all,

I made a promise to myself that I was not getting on-line until my workout was done.

I did it and so here I am reporting GS Legs and CoreMax #1 Finished!

Belinda: Sorry that you are still having troubles with your ears and now a headache. Exhaustion can give you a good headache! Try to rest today and don't worry about getting in a workout. This could just aggravate your recovery.

Amelia: Have a great PW and interval run. Are you using an iTread today?

Jay: What cardio are you doing today?

Kathy: How was your race? (I will have to check yesterday's posts to see if you checked in after your race.

Steph and Sherry: How are you doing today? Did you get in GS today? My upper is really sore from yesterday's PUB and now I will be sore from my leg workout! ;)

Off to shower....BBL Heidi Make it a good one!

Kathy: 20miles is nothing to scoff at! You did great! It is too bad that they had to shut down however.
When is your marathon?

Last edited:
It's 7:00, just home from work, no workout completed yet.

First, didn't get to sleep last night because i just had to watch gymnastics, then the swimming came on live after 10:00. The Olympics are going to make it hard to go to bed the next couple of weeks. I was restless (don't know why) so didn't sleep well, thus not getting up to workout. I even drank a Coke today to keep me awake, which means I won't go to bed tonight (double edged sword) since I don't do caffeine at all, except for chocolate.

Belinda - I'm sure it feels good to be back home. Here's (((hugs))) to help you feel better.

Amelia - How'd you enjoy your run?

Juanita - What did you do for cardio?

Heidi - Yeah! You are on track for this month's rotation. Now to catch up with you!

Stephanie - Race you to do GS legs!

Kathy - 20 miles is nothing to scoff at! High five's to you!

BB after my workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.