BFL Friday

Good morning. I'm always afraid to start us off, thinking that somebody else is posting at the very same time! ;)

How is everybody??? It's Friday and I'm feeling great! Got a good solid day of clean eating in yesterday, not to mention some good workotus lately.

This morning was Tracey's Strike Zone for the very first time! I REALLY LIKED IT! There was 1 combo I liked the most and felt so tough and mean! lol I worked up a great sweat too!!! Awesome way to start the day.

Today's agenda. NO WORK! WOO HOO! After the kids get on the bus, my PTA Vice Pres and Secretary are coming over so we can make some decisions on the 2008-2009 calendar. Then the kids have early dismissal, and I'm taking them along with 3 friends swimming till about 3pm. Then the friends will head home and I'll cut my lawn. Tonight, SO is coming over to play cards with my best friend and her DH.

How about you? What are your plans for today and this evening? HOW ARE YOU LAIDES DOING???

Gayle

Good Morning girls!

Today is a 30min dogwalk and a thirty minute run interval on the treadie! Im still in clouds from yesterdays measurements...so cool!!!

were going to my DH's company picnic today where there will be an abundance of FOOD,LOL! fried chicken and all the fixins...i promise i will try and contain myself with the food,but there will also be brownies there:eek:....no promises there;-)}( He is also off work today so he gets a three day weekend,yay!

Gayle-What a fun day planned!! Swimming sounds nice right now! Great job with your workout! I need to get my butt moving! Im doing great,trying to stay on track with my eating...but also not being hard on myself when i stray from it:) (so a binge doesn't happen:eek:)!

everybody have a wonderful day:)

Good morning girls,

Today is GS Bi's only/MIS Bi's only, Low Max step premix sections #1-
#4.I will be back after my workout!

Hi to everyone that follows!
Belinda

I work in a school and I am SO GLAD that today is the last day because I can get started with clean eating. Do you know how hard it is to eat clean in a school??? Mainly because we go, go, go and then the first thing to reach for when absolutely famished is JUNK. So, I am lifting weights today after work and glad, glad, glad, I have some time off to focus!!!

Hi and Good Day to you all,

Gayle: I know what you mean about being afraid that someone else is typing in the start of the day’s check-in.
You sound as though you are really kicking butt these days. Great job all around!!!
Have fun with your friends and kids swimming. It looks like it is turning out to be one great day!

Hey Amelia: I just want to say congratulations!!!! Awesome job! Which itread are you doing today?
Have fun at the cookout today! I am sure there will be other great picks other than that fried chicken! (But I do have to say it sounds yummy)

I just finished up my workout with iTread #3 40min endurance run. I really like this one and it has great music to keep you going strong.

Today is a day to do stuff around the house to prepare for the weekend. I always have some guests coming and going here.
DS is out of school and is planning on spending some time with some friends this afternoon so I can get more done here.

I am currently cooking up some protein veggie cups. (Gayle’s recipe THANK YOU!)

Hi Belinda: Have a great workout! How are things going with your son and your daughters move?

Hello Workout queen: Welcome new guest! I must have missed you checking in with us yesterday.
Here is to a new start on your clean-eating! What workout are you doing today?

Hello to all the ladies I missed!!! I hope that you have a great workout today and day!
BBL Heidi

Hi ladies,

I am done with Low Max (1-4)! I will do my biceps later this afternoon!

Heidi** Alesia and Darieus are staying in our house! The price was to high for an apartment for DS and yesterday Alesia found out that she could take only one class in San Antonio( everything was full already)! It would take her 6 years to finish her degree! She is going back to UTEP ! It solves the problem with the house selling or renting for the next 2 years! I am getting ready to ship all my furniture the end of July or beginning of August! Looks like you did a tough workout this morning!

Gayle** nice workout today!
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Big Hallo to all the buff BFL ladies!
Belinda

Hi Belinda:

Wow...it is tough trying to get classes! My DD is just now looking into her fall classes and is having similar issues.
She is working at a lab on a Grant but the money hasn't come in yet! So she is paying to work...what the heck is wrong with these people! Students don't have money to burn in the first place. Good thing she hasn't found an apartment yet otherwise she wouldn't have been able to afford the rent costs. Just as well she is still living at home. She just has to do the commute into Boston by train and subway.

Great job on your workout too!}( I will have to check out Low Max again soon! It is a great workout! Have fun with your upper later today!

I have to get back in the swing of things here. It has just been one thing after the other for distractions. I just am not getting anything done in the way of regular weight workouts and it is really beginning to show. I just feel so weak!!! I did the basic step and leg add on the other day. My legs were actually sore in my quads today when I was trying to run. My run was just sloppy and clumpy if you know what I mean. I did ok but added in quite a few walking breaks. :-( Maybe I need extra vitamins or something because I just don't have any pep!

Well...DS is now awake and ready to go to his friends.
I will be back later. Heidi

Hey all!

Kids are now out of school. I booked it out of the house this a.m. so I could get home with their half-day. Now we're getting ready for ice cream, then to see Prince Caspian, then out to the Original Pancake House for dinner. So, no workout and eating won't be super clean.

But now that the kids are out, I should be able to focus on me. So to kick my butt in gear, I'm thinking about doing a 1/2 marathon in 16 weeks. The goal would be just to finish, and summer is when I can get the most runs in since the scheduled activity level is down. Since I do better with goals and deadlines, I think this might just work.

DH is on the BFL bandwagon now food-wise. That should help so much! And with him off this summer, that should give him time to shop and cook proper meals.

Gayle - Next week I should be back to early bird posting status. Sounds like you and the kiddos have a great day planned. Isn't it great that they are finally out?!

Amelia - Enjoy the picnic. Tasting the brownies would be ok, but no super indulgence. I won't tell you how bad my indulgence in the chocolate fondue was the other night.

Belinda - Great workout. Sounds like thins have worked out for both the house and the kids. Are you feeling a little better about it?

Heidi - Your house sounds like Grand Central Station. Glad you were able to get your workout in before you started taking care of all the work. I think we all need to get back to making our workouts and nutrition a priority for ourselves (I'm mostly speaking of me).

Welcome Workout Queen.

Hi to everyone else. BBL!

Cruising the web and came across this on the BFL site Guestbook:

"Most ladies, and many men too, who don’t see any results and don’t lose any weight at all tend to be overeating. For many of them, the mistake came from cooking the Eating for Life recipes and failing to realize that the portion sizes there are too large for ladies. For others, the failure to lose at all comes from just not realizing how small the palm and fist portions really are."

I'm sure this is just one of my issues, portion size. Thought some of you might benefit, too.

Hey girls:)

Im back from the picnic,it was fun! I had small portions too;-)

Sherry,i skipped on the brownies:eek:;-) I hope you didn't give yourself a tummy ache with the melting pot:+,ive been known to do that to myself:+:+:+ love what you found crusing the bfl site,it is so true...i really have to watch my portions.

Hey to everybody:)my kids are DRIVING ME NUTS TODAY!!! ok,i feel better now;-)

I got my dog walk and run interval in this morning:)! everyody have a wonderful friday....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.