BFL for Fri. 15

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! DH and I will stay the weekend with my sisters in Nuernberg. We will be home Sunday! Tonight we will stay with my younger sister and Saturday /Sunday with my older sister! i am really looking forward! I haven't seen them since 4 month!

I called the nurses hotline this morning and she told me to wait until I finshed my meds! If it doesn't get better by Monday I should see a doctor! I really didn't feel like going to see a doctor today! She also said it will take a few weeks for my ears to heal! I will give it time until Monday! LOL!

I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning! I Couldn't sleep! Maybe I shouldn't took a nap yesterday!:mad:

Morning girls

I just got through walking the dog now its time for GS C&T...i may do a run interval on the TM too...i just feel like sweating this morning. My diet hasn't been the best this week(not over eating,just not eating clean),the scale is showing a two lb increase but im not really worried about that,probably just water. anyhoot,i will try harder today! Atleats i know what i have to do now to lose the weight.....

bbl

Hello and Good Morning to you all,

Belinda: Have a great weekend with your sisters! Hopefully you can rest up today to get some strength back. Ear problems are such a drag and take a bit to heal as well. Wishing you well soon.

Amelia: I am with you this morning on GS C&T. I can handle chest and tri's but not bi's and back! My back muscles are soooo sore from washing, scraping and vacuuming on the third floor. I am rushing to get the floors cleaned from plaster sanding materials because the floor people with be here next week! I have my office, study and a long closet area left to do. I wish I could download the pics from my phone to show you all what I have been up to! Then you will see why I am so sore! It is just such a huge area to deal with.

Hello to all that I missed! I will have to go back to yesterday to see who else checked in.
Anyway....on to my stretch out and workout! BBL Heidi

Hi,

Back from my workout!

Amelia: How did you do? For abs I did Ab Hits #1. This was tough after doing upper weight work. ;)

Ok....where is everyone today? Hope you have a great workout whatever you have planned!

BBL Heidi Now on to the third floor!

Hey girls! I ended up doing my dog walk then doing the GS C&T timesaver....i was shaking through the entire thing! :confused:

Heidi-High fives on the doms from working on your floor! I hope your finished with it all soon....

Hey to everybody!

Hi Amelia:

DONE,DONE,DONE!!! Floors are all finished and ready for the wood to be put down! As Cathe says during the tricep work.."when it gives up it gives up fast!" My back in this case! Just as I was finishing the remainder of the closet my back just said "No More!"

Great job on the workout Amelia! My arms were shaking too! :) Let's feel those DOMS tomorrow!

Have a great evening everyone! BBT Heidi

Dropping by to say hi!

I haven't kept up with my weight work, but I have been doing my running. I'm officially on vacation for a week now. Some plans are still a bit up in the air, but later next week we are heading to Chicago.

BBT! Have a good evening!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.