BFL - Fabulous Friday! 8/8

Sherry K

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!

Kickmax done. My legs felt like lead during the blasts and I didn't even bother with the conditioning drills, having done both PLB and run last night. But, I'm back on track with the Aug. rotation and ready for Musclemax tomorrow.

Confession time - I had the most wonderful chocolate ship cookie yesterday. We had customers in during lunch, and it was just taunting me. I've been so good lately, that the one cookie shouldn't hurt, right?

Plans for the weekend - the guys will be camping so DD and I are left to our own devices. My goal - clean her room! Her goal - shopping at Justice!

Now to shower and run out the door. Hope you all have a great sweaty workout and a clean eating day!

Good Morning Sherry! Great job with kickmax! as long as were doing confessions(lol) i too had a cheat yesterday,just couldn't say no anymore to the salty chips calling my name. so i had a couple of handfuls,im sure our cheats aren't a big deal,besides i plan on kicking but with a workout today to make myself feel better!

Todays workout is LIC and a dog walk! I haven't done LIC in a while so it should be fun! C&W has also caught my eye...which one should i do? You girls pick;)

bbl

Good morning! Sherry, awesome workout and early too! Way to go! I hope you have a great day!

Amelia, do both workouts! :p Hey, I just this second cheated with a bite-size Snickers! :confused: So what though, right? So we indulged a little. We can't cheat ourselves all the time. Man, was it good. Both Sherry's cookie and your chips sounded yummy too!

I haven't started my workout yet. I will get to it before noon! DS should be flying back from PA this morning...flight SHOULD take off from Allentown around 8:50am, but when he headed out there last week, they ended up sitting on the tarmac for 3 hours! Maintenance worked on the plane right there. :eek: I was a nervous wreck!

Well, off to do something constructive!

I hope Belinda is feeling better! :) Hey to Jay, Kathy and Heidi! :D

bbl

Last edited:
OOoooooo bite size snickers,yummy!

done with my workout! I ended up doing something totally different,Imax2! I also walked my dog for thirty minutes!

everybody have a great day!

Hello and Good Morning Ladies!

I should know better than try to start a new rotation when DH is on vacation! It just doesn't seem to workout!

Lots of running around yesterday for me. I woke with a headache and went to bed with one.

Woke early this morning and got in a cardio workout. iTread #13 40 min. I do feel better!

I am at work right now so I have to make it short.

Kathy: Have a nice relaxing day! I am so excited for you with your upcoming race! Have a good race!!!

Amelia: Nice job on Imax2! Have a great day!

Steph: Will thinking of you and your son today! I hope he has a good flight! I get nervous too when my kids or DH is flying.
What's your workout for today? Make it a good one!

Sherry: Nice job with Kickmax this morning! I won't hold that cookie against you ;).
I have to do major clean-up at home as well. With DH and DS home from work for the week I can't get anything done! BACK TO NORMAL NEXT WEEK FOR SURE!

After work...I am headed to get that new cell phone!!! It keeps blanking out or the screen is backwards. I swear this phone has been taken over by the devil!

Hello to Belinda! How are you feeling today? I hope that medicine is helping you. Feel better soon! I wouldn't fly if I were you. My mother in-law did this and boy she really had troubles after! Be careful!

Hello to Jay and Kathy! Hi Gayle, Melissa and Michelle! Hope you all are doing well!

Have a great day everyone!
Heidi

This is short - just finished 2.5 mile powerwalk and now chowing down tuna before I get back to work on my dept budget for next year.

I don't feel so gulty about the cheating now - looks like I'm defintley in the right group!

Amelia - Great work out! Aren't you glad it's done and you can get on with your day?

Stephanie - Did you get your workout in yet? I personally prefer Ghiradelli's and keep a secret stash at home, although DH has found it recently. Must be time to move it.

Heidi - I know what you mean about the house when they are home. With DH off all summer, I feel the house just conitnually gets worse, even when he says he's cleaned. As for the rotation, how about just joining in with Week 2 next week.

Belinda - Hope you are feeling better.

Kathy - I'm psyching myself up for you. Did you give the rest fo the details - when does it start, the website so we can check on you, etc.?

Ok, now back to work. Enjoy the rest of the beautiful day!

Amelia, great job with IMax 2 AND the dog walk!

Heidi, DS home...AND on time! Whew! Glad that's over and done with! I hear ya on the cell phone! Do you know what kind you are going to get? I hope you are able to get in and out quickly at the cell phone place. Great workout! So glad to hear you are feeling better! :D

Sherry, yup, you are in the right group! Great powerwalk too! LOL on the stashed chocolate! I always thought there was something wrong with me when I stash goodies until I found out I am not the only one in the secret society! You'd better find another hiding spot, and quick! He may polish it all off! Oh, the thought! Gives me chills just thinking about it!

Kathy, yes, fill us in on your race this weekend! We will be your cheerleaders! I wish we could all be there in person...wouldn't that be cool! :cool:

Gee, everyone seems to be very energetic lately! It's rubbing off on me! I was going to do KickMax this morning with Sherry and come to find out I don't have that one! :mad: So I ended up doing Step Blast. It was 58 minutes full of jumps, kicks, peg-leg pivots (my all time favorite!) Fun Fun :)

Who is doing MuscleMax tomorrow? Count me in!

Hi,

Just made a turkey dinner from the BFL cookbook. I have to use up my zuccini and summer squash somehow! I will have to let you all know what the family thought of this one later.

Sherry: Hiding candy heh? My DH does the same thing!!! ;) I laugh at him though. He hides it from the kids mainly because he knows that I wouldn't touch it. I hardly ever crave sugar or chocolate...is there something wrong with me?
As for the rotation I will have to catch up next week for sure.

Steph: Nice job on your sub workout! I will be joining you all for Muscle Max early tomorrow morning.
I thought I was going to get a blackberry for my business but my DH wants to get me a portable with broadband internet connection. This way I can take my office with me easier. It makes sense. Now just to pick out a decent phone!

What a relief that your son is back safe and sound!

Hello to all that I missed. BBL Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.