BFL.....Black Friday Lovers

banslug

Cathlete
LOL.....how's THAT for another meaning for "BFL". Black Friday Lovers. I LOVE Black Friday, and I'll be heading out the door in about an hour to do some shopping. There's nothing on sale, though, that I NEED to get to the store at an ungodly hour, but I just LOVE the buzz and humm of all those shoppers! lol

I hope you each had a great day with your families and friends yesterday! I posted yesterday about my 5K race.....long story short...I killed my goal time of 25:00 by finishing in 23:55!!!! I won first prize in my age group (came in 109 out of a total of 350+++), won a pumpkin pie and a GC to my running store! YEAH! I was proud. I ended up eating COMPLETELY CLEAN all day long yesterday. No nibbles, no licking the spoons, NOTHING! I'm saving it all for Free Day Sunday!

I was up early today. My neice is coming here in 45 minutes, since my sis and DBIL have to work today. Mom and other sis are coming over at 8 and we'll be tag-teaming with all 3 kids so we all get a chance to do some shopping.

My workout this morning: Leaner Legs and ball/floor work from B&G! I wanted to switch things up, and I'm realizing that the shorter BFL lower body workouts aren't doing all that much for my legs. I've only lost .25" from my thighs so far. I know my legs respond best to endurance work with heavy weights, so that's what I did this morning. I increased my weights, also, and MAN AM I FEELING IT! I used a 47.5# barbell for LL. OUCH! Shopping and walking can do the legs good, right? (but......the BFL approach for upper body is DEFINITELY working there for me, lol).

OK....Not sure when I'll get back online. I'll be thinking of you all as I shop, shop, shop! lol CLEAN EATING TODAY! Can you wait till Free Day???

Gayle

Hi Gayle~

Enjoy your shopping day today. Me, personally, I stay far, far away! I am not one usually for crowds. Some people are just so rude, and it normally puts me in a rotten mood! :( Great work on your race! You go girl! :) You must of felt great pushing through the finish line @ first place! Great job on being 100% clean! What's this end of W8 for you? How was it, did you have any tough points where the cravings were unbearable?

With that; I will still be heading out to WalMart & the grocery store, so I'm sure I'm going to hit the fun :)

I went and ordered Classical Stretch yesterday. After all the rave reviews I had to try it out. With the pain I have in my knee (sometimes back) ... I am hoping this will loosen me up a bit. Especially, nothing is touching these tight hips!

In a bit is S&H Bi's & Tri's. I totally forgot to do my Shoulder work on Wednesday w/ my Legs, so I will add this either on today or tomorrow w/ my HIIT workout! I used BBC Legs, so this is why I totally forgot. I like to try and keep the weights light on my LB b/c of my bad knees!

I was 100% clean yesterday!! I am so proud of myself! All the yummy pies, and I was content w/ my water bottle and Cottage Cheese :)

Be Back later~
{{{HUGS}}} Jenn ~

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Hi Jennifer and Gayle and all who follow,

Jennifer and Gayle: Great job on keeping it clean!

Gayle: How did the shopping go? Like Jennifer...I avoid shopping as much as possible especially when the stores are going to be jammed packed. I just can't take the stress of sales people trying to sell you something as soon as you walk in. They should ban perfume counters for being Bio Hazards! Gives me a migraine in no time.
It is good that you have switched things up with B&G and GS series. These will give you a whole other perspective on which muscles have been missed when just sticking to one type of exercise regimen. I found this out good when I went to Boot Camp. My back is still a little tender!

Jennifer: I really like the S&H series as well. Is Classical Stretch by Cathe?
I hope you have a great workout! Enjoy! }(

My friend is over now and using the S&H Legs&shoulders workout. She ran on the treadmill first for 20min to warm-up. I have to go check to see how things are going.

Have a great night everyone!

Oh, checking in today with GS Legs & Bi&Tri, SJP-abs and stretch.

Take care,
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.