BFL for Aug. 20

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am done with BFL LB!:p I had a nice sweat fest! I also did the stretch from GS legs!

Have a fantastic day and workout!

Good morning Belinda! Great workout for you girl! How are the ears feeling today? What are your plans for activity/meals today?

I will do CTX Kickbox, (aerobic only)...what does that mean? Do I do just the kickbox part or do I add in the arm drills? What does everyone think?

Well, coffee is calling! bbl!

Monring girls

Belinda-awesome job on your workout!

Steph-im not sure about ctx workouts cause i have yet to purchase them....hopefully somebody will check in soon that can help!

Im not sure what workout i'm doing today...may take a rest day but if i do that it means less calories:mad:

bbl when i decide

Good morning Amelia! If you need to take a rest day, do it! I have to make myself often too! Maybe you can take a nice easy walk with the pup? By the way, how is the paw today? Have a great day!

Hello and Good Morning Ladies!

Belinda: Here's to your DOMS later! I am feeling them today! Hope you are feeling better.
Did you get out for that walk with your DH yesterday? My DH and I ended up working on the pool filtering system. With all this rain it has caused a lot of algea and we had to clean out the filters. Then it was off to driving and picking people up so we didn't get to go for a walk.

Amelia: Enjoy your rest day if that is your plan. I hope that your pup is getting better.

Steph: CTX cardio only for today for both of us. I think there is a break down menu that you can choose the cardio only portion. I have to go check the DVD to make sure. ;)

Having my coffee so I can get this body moving! Kind of stiff today! This ought to be interesting to see how I do with the workout. ;)

BBL Heidi

Good morning girls,

Stephanie - you only do the kickboxing part, but if you want to do the weight training go for it!:p I went to the libary and went shopping in our PX! Not much going on here. DH is gone until Sunday, so I am taking it easy! As far as my meals go? Well, it could be better! I just had 2 slices (reduced) toast with 1 sl. muenster cheese and 2 sl. Roast turkey style (veggie protein) and 1 cup split pea soup! I was hungry! I kinda skipped breakfast!!

Amelia - enjoy your rest day today! What is wrong with your puppy? Hope he is ok?

Heidi - enjoy CTX kickbox as well! No, we never got that walk in yesterday, it started to rain! Sounds like you aways doing somethng around the house! Thanks my ears feel a lot better today!

Morning!
Yay, I’m “me” again, lol! I’m so happy to have my old user name back!

Belinda – Great workout! Your brunch sounded good!

Steph – The CTX DVD’s are chaptered so you should be able to do just the cardio segments by using that menu. Enjoy!

Amelia – I agree, if you body is saying rest….then it’s a good thing to rest. ;)

Heidi – Ugh, that’s what I’m not looking forward to with having a pool. Ours is being delivered today and set up tomorrow (it’s above ground). We got this cool “skimmer” thing that crawls along the bottom so hopefully it will catch most of the stuff. Yikes, what a process it has been to get to this point. The electrical set up was a nightmare, our back yard looks like a huge mole went crazy, lol. DH wanted three outlets installed at different points in the yard (shed, pool, back by fence). It’ll be nice in the end but along the way he’s trenched through a drainage pipe and our sprinkler system which have to be repaired now, too. :(

This morning I did a 20 minute iCycle + Push Pull. I’m hoping to get my bike out for a short ride this evening.

Kathy

Good afternoon Kathy,

I am glad you have your old username back! Awesome job on iCycle + Push Pull this morning! Enjoy your bike ride tonight!

Hi,

Nope...not back from my workout. I was all dressed and had the DVD started up when DH came home early from work. I thought something happened and it threw me off completely!
So here I am showered and dishes are done. I have to get off to work and to the cell phone store to transfer data from my old phone to my replacement phone. This replacement phone is not pretty let me tell you! It is all black and the quality isn't the same as my current version. I have a feeling that I will be returning this one and changing cell companies! Don't by into their insurance scams!!! It is a joke!

Hey Kathy! Nice job this morning! I wish I could join you for a bike ride too! ;) I am still looking at home exercise bikes. I think I narrowed the field down to the NordicTrac Audio Rider U300. It has plenty of programs and it is iFit compatible as well. Plus I have been stocking up on iCycles. I can't wait for my birthday,Christmas or anniversary to get one! They all fall in the month of December unfortunately. ;)

Glad they sorted out your name too!

Off to work...BBL Heidi
Tonight will be a run for cardio instead.

Heidi** sorry about your cell phone! What cell companies do you have! We are with verison! Have fun getting a new cell phone!

Hey girls...i decided on a rest day today!

I found a fantastic site that ive been addicted too lately! Its a site that helps you track your calories and macronutrients...myfitnesspals.com

what i really like about this site is that its simple,not too much to take in when first logging in, as you put in your meals it shows how many calories,maco's you have left for the day...which was the hard part for me on fitday or sparkpeople and the best thing is that its free:eek:. anyhoot,im enjoying the heck of it! On days like today(rest days)it has me at 1330 cals and days like yesterday when i did an hour of cardio it had me a 1700....i love how it takes in account the workouts that i do! although im sure i probably burn more cals then what it suggest but it IS going by my height,weight and age so its gotta be close;) AND it has this 'predicted weightloss' and it says in five weeks i will be down over 8lbs...I like that!!!

the only thing i don't like about it is figuring out my strenght training....it doesn't show calories burned with it. Im thinking that i will eat around 1500/1600 on those days? What do you guys think?

ok, sorry for the completely self absorbed post...I will bbl with personals...gotta go eat some lunch and clean a bit! BBL

Heidi - I like the Audio Strider, I tried one out at Sears a few months ago (it was right by the patio furniture which we were looking at). ;) New cell phones are hard to get used to!

Amelia - I'll have to check out that website! I'm intrigued by how it keep track of how many calories you should consume.

Belinda - I really don't like counting calories either! :(

Kathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.