BFL 11/22 Happy Turkey Day!

HPLECTRA

Cathlete
Hello,

Just getting us going today. I know most everyone is going to be really busy with cooking, travel or visiting family members.

Hope everyone enjoys there day!

Gayle: Are you ready for your race! Go Gayle Go! }(

My day is going to start with getting the Turkey ready. Then on to my run. It looks like I got rained out again... :(
So iTread #21 it is and BM2 abs, plus stretchmax #3.

Eating as clean as possible too! Not going to be one to gain those dreaded holiday 7 lbs.

Take Care,

BBL

Happy Turkey Day!!! :)

Good luck Gayle! :) You ready?

Heidi~ Thanks for starting us out this morning! Enjoy you workout today. That stinks that you got rained out, it's pretty warm here for once! :)

Workout out of the way. Went to the gym bright and early and did 20-mins on the elliptical and 10 mins on the treadmill.
Yesterday was BBC Legs ... feeling it this morning :) My legs didn't want to move on the elliptical this morning.

Turkey is in the oven. It's going to be just the family, and then off to Grandmom's for dessert :9 I am going to behave 100% though!

"Today is a Gift, Have Fun"

~Jennifer~

www.picturetrail.com/fitness-momx2

Good morning. Happy Thanksgiving. I'm being lazy today! I thought I might try to work out, but my back is on the verge of still being pretty tender. Waiting one more day won't kill me and will probably be better.

I'm off to shower and take the dogs for a run (them and not me). Hope everyone has a great day.

Colleen

Hello and HAPPY THANKSGIVING to each of you! I hope your day is going well!

OK....My day is going EXREMELY well. It started off with the race. Long story short.....

I KICKED BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! My goal was 25:00, and I finished in 23:55! WOO HOO! I hit mile 1 at about 7:05 and could NOT believe my pace. For a split second, the thought of crashing scared me, but I realized that I CAN run that pace....AND I DID! This course was AWESOME! It had 3 hills.....2 of them were VERY CHALLENGING. But I LOVE HILLS!!! I do VERY VERY well on hills! I kicked BOOTY today! I was so proud to see my family (who all also walked the 1 miler....mom, dad, sis, both DSs) at the finish line, mom holding up a HUGE sign! I won FIRST PLACE in my age group! FIRST PLACE! There were over 370 runners AND I TOOK FIRST PLACE in my group! That is a HUGE feat in and of itself! I was pumped up. There were tons of prized raffled off and each of the 6 of us won something!

It was a WONDERFUL and INSPIRING way to start my day off!

Came home, cleaned up and finished cooking the food. Sat down and ATE CLEAN! I stuck to steamed broccoli, steamed carrots, 2 thin slices of turkey breast, and 1/3 baked (home-grown) sweet potato! Full, not stuffed, and CLEAN!!!!!!!

OK...I hope each and every one of you are enjoying your day..counting your blessings....realizing HOW LUCKY each of us is!

YOU LADIES ROCK!!!!!

Gayle

Hi just peeking in quick,

Awesome job Gayle! You must have surprised yourself when hearing you came in 1st place for your age group. :7

Hi Colleen: Glad to hear that you are taking it easy today. Better to do that then injure yourself again. Take Care.

Dinner is almost finished and some guests are arriving. Be Back Tomorrow!

Have a great night everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.