BELINDA!!! ---- TABLE 12! (Monday)

L Sass

Cathlete
It's moving day for Belinda - my thoughts and prayers go out to you mama for a smooth everything as you trek to Germany! Safe travels and prayers for easy transition as you get settled. Hoping you will get on line soon and give us an update.

Alesia - if you see this - please keep it for your mom and give us an update as soon as you have any information.

Speaking of updates - a-hem: GAYLE, oh GAYLE! We're dying here my dear. Need pics and a wrap up of the weekend and the wedding. E-mail them if you prefer, but soon huh?!

Jean - I thought of you as I ran 2 miles on my TM this morning after doing Scrambled Eggs from BMax2. Keep up the great inspiration for running.

Amy - it's a Monday - so a sleep day for you I'm sure - hey I am getting your schedule a bit.

Heather - got your e-mail - sounds like you have a solid plan. Let's keep those e-mails going sweetie.

Pennie - how is the attempt at more yoga treating you? Whenever I look at my Bryan Kest vids I think of you and how I really need to do more yoga - hopefully after our drill team recital on 10/6!

Cheryl - so how was Denver? Are you back? I just love it there. Do you have friends or family there? Love the developments in your business - your enthusiasm is so envigorating - please keep the updates coming.

Well you saw my w/o so far for today - it's a leg day for me, so I also hope to get in the B&G floor work and a fluidity. I'll BBL as DS and I have loads of things to do today, capped off by an appt with a guy to clean our air vents. We've been in this house for 6 years and have never had it done - which kind of grosses me out. Does anyone have this done regularly and if so how often? Have a great Monday all.

Lorrie

www.picturetrail.com/lsass

Hey, Lorrie!

BELINDA!!!! I can't wait to hear from you as well! Keeping my fingers crossed that EVERYthing goes smoothly for you and DH!

OK....here's a pic from this weekend:

http://pic80.picturetrail.com/VOL838/3209485/17823334/278663640.jpg

In a nutshell....WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was SOOOO much fun! Recap (I'll try to keep it short)...left 3:15pm Friday. Got to the hotel, changed and got to the wedding by 5pm. Dave looked SHARP in his suit...took my breath away. Funny how, when you see someone in regular street clothes for so long, that when they dress up it just stops your heart, ya know? LOL. The wedding was outside, and I was also so excited to meet his family! I'd met his parents before, but nobody else. Wedding was GORGEOUS, set under a little pavilion with a large pond and fountain behind it. Pictures came next, then cocktail hour. The amaretto sours were going down rather smoothly, lol. Dinner was a 5-course meal (I got the yummy salmon dish), then dancing and dessert. We took a stroll outside sometime during the night, just to be alone to chat some (ok...and kiss too, lol). It wrapped up at 11:30pm. Late night after that!

His family was great. I wanted to see how they all interacted with eachother and how they treated each other. That says a lot about somebody, so that was one of my 'tests' for him. (OK...I'll stop here and go into more details in an eamil next.)

I LIKE THIS GUY! lol

OK....tired, but fun weekend. I slept in this morning. Got a pot of Turkey Chowder in the crockpot for dinner. I started getting my front living room ready to be painted and redecorated, so I'm going to continue working in there this morning, till work.

BBL

Gayle

Belinda, You are in my thoughts and prayers too for a safe and smooth trip. I'm also praying for precious Alesia because I know she is going to miss you so much! Big {{{{{{HUGS}}}}}} for both of you!!!
Please check in when you are settled.

Lorrie, I'm due for Yoga this evening. So far, I have only been able to get yoga in once a week but my evening schedule has been busy with meetings. I hope to get in at least 2 sessions this week. I never do yoga as my main workout, it is always an extra workout I try to fit in at night. I should probably try another time of day for better results LOL! No, I haven't ever had my air ducts cleaned out - been thinking about it though!

Gayle, you look absolutely RADIANT AND HAPPY in your picture. I just love your new blouse - so cute! Yes, Dave is very handsome indeed! Sounds like you had a wonderful night and I am so happy that you enjoyed his family! YAY!!!

Hope everyone else is having a wonderful day. My workout was KP&C this morning. Yoga tonight.

Hugs, Pennie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.