August Trippers Thursday

fit_fairy

Cathlete
Well ladies it's almost time!!!! And ugggggghh- I'm up at 4:30 this morning :mad: I'll have to get a nap in sometime or another!!!

I hop all have safe travels. See ya either later today or tomorrow!!!

************************OUTWARD SCREAMS!!!!***************************

I'm home alone and can do that.... It's 5:30 and I am about to go get my final workout in before heading to the airport! I cannot sit still for a long time. So, stretching and moving my muscles before I set out...offsets the discomfort of sitting still for too long!

Have a safe trip trippers! I can't wait to meet each one of you!!!!

Good Morning!

How exciting to hear about people getting ready to head out to Jersey already! Have a blast for me tonight ladies! :D

I still have to finish gathering up my things and packing. I am famous for packing at the last minute so I am SURE the task will not be completed before this evening. LOL

So those who are still here today...what work out will you be doing? I have 4DS all upper body premix and a run on tap. I'm resting tomorrow to prepare for saturday/sunday's work outs. I fully intend to make Monday a rest day as well! LOL

Good morning!!
I attempted parts of HIS and LIS this morning and decided that I am going to go in the very back of the gym for the step class. I can't do those darn triples or any turns around the step for that matter.:confused:

Catherine and Tanya-Have a safe trip today!!!I will see you tomorrow.

Wendy-You aren't the only one packing at the last minute.;)I still have 2 more loads of laundry to finish and then, hopefully, I can get started. What time are you getting in tomorrow?

Liann- I am going to try to leave at 7 or 8 which should put me in NJ in the early afternoon. Are you guys planning on going to lunch tomorrow?

Beth

Catherine & Tanya - Have a safe trip in!!!

Wendy - I think since I haven't really been working out much, I'm going to just do a really long yoga session and try to get limbered up. I know my muscles are NOT going to be happy with me come Sunday afternoon!

Beth - I've been thinking I'm going to probably stick closer to the back this year. ;) Being towards the front puts all this pressure on me to do everything just as good as Cathe and I kill myself. I'm assuming we will all probably go to lunch after the Friday morning step class. How it worked at the July RT was that the class went late - 10:10 a.m. and then we all met with Cathe in a separate room until about 11:15 p.m. Then everyone headed back to the hotels to shower and clean up and headed out to lunch around 12:30 p.m. Give me a call when you get in and I will let you know where we are at. (Hopefully, the hotel will let us check in early.)

Becca - I'm not packed either and my car also needs to be cleaned. I have a million things to do around the house tonight and my mom wants her hair cut. I feel your pain!!! ;)

Last edited:
Good morning!!
I attempted parts of HIS and LIS this morning and decided that I am going to go in the very back of the gym for the step class. I can't do those darn triples or any turns around the step for that matter.:confused:

Beth, Can you save me a spot next to you in the back? I haven't done much step at all in eons and forget about HIS/LIS. I kinda learned LIS but HIS? FORGETABOUTIT!!!! The only step I've really done are the high step work outs and IMAX 2. I'm in a heapin' load of trouble I think! :eek:

Liann, Enjoy your yoga. We will probably ALL need that come Monday!;)

Hello ladies!!!

Tanya & Catherine - have a safe trip and see you tomorrow morning.

Leanne - not sure if you have already left or not, but have a safe trip!

Liann - I am praying that the hotel lets us check in early for nap purposes only. I am planning on showering at the gym after class then heading over to the Fairfield Inn. So I'll be hanging in the lobby waiting to find out where we are going for lunch..:D

Beth - I still can't get HIS down. It reminds me of the first time I did All Step, remote control in hand. It took me forever!! I think you'll have ample company in the back row!

Wendy - I think I'm doing a CCV7 on my stationary bike tonight. I'm going to try and wear myself out so that I can go to bed early. 2:30 am is going to sneak up on me pretty fast.

Okay, so I thought I was all packed. Then I decided to bring some extra tank tops and stuff and of course I needed to do laundry. My plan is to have my car packed and ready before I go to bed so I can just get up, take a quick shower and head out.

I'm back...

I cannot concentrate on anything today. Why am I at work?!?! There is no way that I'm actually going to "work" today!! ;)

If I was home, though, I'd be packing and re-packing and probably shopping for RT items that I really don't need..:rolleyes:

I'm glad I'm not alone in the useless department, Liann. I have a pile of stuff on my desk that I could be doing, but I just don't want too.

I have better things to do today like post, look at the July RT pics again, go over my packing list for the hundredth time...I could go on and on. This list alone could take me all day!!! ;)

Add me to the useless list. I went into work for a few hours and I think that I was no more than a body. I'm off to get changed, do a few things and then go meet the early birds. :)

Well, I was sooo bored that I just made myself my own detailed packing list. I plan to go straight home and pack first. That way I do not have it hanging over my head. I'm also going to put everything in the car so I do not have to worry with that tomorrow morning. I'm soooo excited!!!

Go Liann...Go Liann...

I was super bored, but now people won't leave me alone. Don't they know that I have better things to do?!

I do have to stop at the store on the way home and pick up some snacks for the ride. All 100% healthy, of course...;) All I have right now is a lonely Luna bar!

Oh, snacks, dang it! I just got back from the store and didn't think to pick anything up!

I will have to hit the grocery store on my way home! I need a good breakfast this time around. My fingers and toes are crossed that it stays down this time! lol :p

I'll cross mine for you, too, Liann.

I was going to bring some chocolate along for the ride, but I don't think the coffee-chocolate combo would sit well once we started steppin'. And I will definetly need coffee more than chocolate!

Oh, chocolate sounds good right now. I did pick up some Zone bars for the ride. I just finished packing but I already feel like I forgot something. I am so undecided about what to wear when we aren't exercising that I packed way too much!! Anyone else feeling butterflies yet?

Beth

Beth - I've had butterflies all day, along with chocolate cravings!! On my way home tonight I stopped at the store and had an enormous bag of chocolate covered pretzels in my hand but put them back at the last minute...:( But only because I know that I would have devoured the whole bag on my drive down and probably wouldn't feel too good when I got there! I just might have to stop somewhere on the way back home and grab a bag!! I'll be able to justify it after all the calories we are going to burn this weekend, right?!

It's 6:35, my car is packed and I'm already in my jammies trying to trick myself into being tired early tonight!! I was going to do a CC on my bike, but sometimes that gets me all wound up so I don't want to risk it! Yeah, sounds like a good excuse not to exercise, doesn't it?! :)

If I don't get the chance to post again tonight: EVERYONE HAVE A SAFE TRIP AND I WILL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!! (I can't believe it's time to say "see you tomorrow"...:eek:)

Beth - My tummy definitely has butterflies on speed flying around in it! I'm almost done packing and have made a total wreck of my bedroom. I kept trying on different outfits for every possible situation. I might need a bigger bag! ;)

See you tomorrow Melissa!!! And everyone else!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.