August RT'ers! Today is the day!

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Hello to anyone who has not left for the RT yet.

Lanie: Nope, I haven't heard about any of your dreams...they sound like a good conversation piece though. :) My best friend used to have lots of dreams about myself and her in various situations. She remembered everything so clearly that it would take her quite some time to tell me about them. They were like soap operas! LOL We may be getting to the RT around the same time. I am leaving around 1 and it will take me about 90 minutes to get there. Can't wait to meet you. No worries, I plan on using a low step too because I am not the stepper I used to be. I enjoy it but it has taken a back seat to running so I don't do it much at all anymore. We can trip over the step together! LOL

So who else is around this morning besides Lanie and myself?

Good morning, Wendy and any other August trippers who haven't left yet!

I can't believe it is here.

Wendy-You won't be the only one tripping over the step. We are definitely finding a spot in the back. Now, if it was a running class it would be a different story.;) I am in leaving in about 30-45min. It takes about 6 hours to get there so I will see you this afternoon.

Beth

Beth: Have a safe trip! Can't wait to meet you! Yes, we will be "back row buddies" in the step class! LOL See you in a few hours!

Well, I did have bizarre dreams last night, but I don't think they involved the RT. One was set on another planet that humans had colonized, but it was about to blow up and a companion and I were seeking out the only man who could build us a spaceship so we could escape. I don't know how my brain comes up with this stuff. I do read sci-fi once in a while, but not lately. I didn't sleep well, though--woke up a lot and tossed and turned. I wish I'd gotten better rest before the big day!

Looking forward to meeting everyone today!

I slept like a rock but woke up in a panic as if I were late for something. LOL Could have actually rolled over and went back to sleep but wanted to leave myself more then enough time to get everything done. I'm just about to get my little guy dressed and jet off to the store to pick up the last minute RT items I need.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.