Hi All!
wave.gif

Just getting us started!

I have PUB scheduled this am.

Hope you all have a great Day!

I'll BBl to see who pops in

bluefaetag.gif

Goodmorning Vilma and all who follow..

This morning I woke up sore from yesterday's workout, but I like that :). Today my rotation calls for a day off so no workout for me today. I might try to get some Yoga in today if my DS will take a nap. Today will be my very first day at work, but only for 1-2 hours since we have to decorate the classroom and get it ready before September. I'll check back in with you guys later today. I hope everyone has a great day today and a great workout!

Vilma Enjoy PUB! :)

BBL :)

Good Morning Ladies! :D

Another TM run on tap for today, and coremax following.
I can't believe I'm up so early I didn't get home from work until after midnight.....and it's now 7:30... I guess I just couldn't wait to run! :eek:

Vilma- Have fun with PUB...I'd rather be doing that...=)
Lap-enjoy your day off....especially after BM2!

Check in with ya's laters...;)

Iris

Hi ladies!!

I am back home now. We got home around 8pm last night. Long day of travel. We had the best time visiting with family. My new baby neice is so adorable. I spent as much time as I could holding her...

Today it is back to eating cleaner and my workouts. I didn't do much. I got in the pool everyday and did some exercise in there by running in place and moving my arms. It wasn't Cathe intense. But, better than sitting on my butt doing nothing..

I looked at the August rotation and I am going to start it today...I will be a little behind. But, maybe I can make up some days or something...

I will be back later. I gotta get that workout done, get to the grocery store and take Lauren to her drawing class this afternoon. Busy day!!

Iris Thanks! Enjoy your TM run :)

Kathy I'm glad you had fun in FL with your family. :)

Just came by to update that I won't be working today. The lady just called me and switched it for Thursday, which that's ok for me.

I'll BB later..

Good Morning everyone! :)

I will be joining the AUG 08 rotation-ers with PUB in a few minutes...!! Looking forward to it, i haven't done that one in forever.

Ivy: I bet you're a little sore today! it would be a great time to do some yoga or stretching since it's your day 'off'. Your job sounds fun! I bet you're looking forward to it.

Iris: Are you saying you're NOT wanting to TM today? Does it come up alot in your rotation? It's amazing how some days you just wake up and feel refreshed after so little sleep. That's me today too! I got up earlier than usual (just by 30 minutes or so) ,after my very little sleep yesterday, and then up every 2-3 hours with my son's blood sugar checks overnight! I'll probably piddle out later though...!! :eek:

Kathy: Welcome back!!! It sounds like you had a nice week. I did exactly that when i was away: pool was my only exercise. But you know, it's not a bad thing to take a break . And I bet when you start eating better this week AND start the rotation, the scale will be VERY kind to you!

Better get my butt off this chair and start my workout!

BBL too!

Hello again everyone..=)

Kathy- Welcome back!! I agree with Boingo..you're break may be exactly what you needed ( and isn't it funny that when that's true, we still feel guilty? lol)

Boingo- Have fun with PUB today! (it seems like everyone is doing that today...I'm so jealous! lol) Did you do the July '08 rotation? I'm subbing running for all the cycling/any other cardio that's not step days. I like to run...and go figure I had my best run ever this morning! I definitely pushed it, and I"m so glad!

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning everyone.

My arms feel like Popeye right now! Did PUB. Cathe makes me laugh through out the workout with all the things she says. Like I like the color of the ball it makes me think of the beach...Speaking of the ball when I got to the abs my arms were spent from doing the Bi's I had a hard time holing the ball.:eek: Anyone else?

Iris glad to hear you had your best run ever did you listen music or do you use Cardio Coach? I've heard so much about Cardio Coach that I am going to finally purchase a few workouts. I think 5 and 7 is what I will get. I can't wait for Cathe Ipod workouts.

Kathy is back! :D Glad you had a great trip. Your not to far behind us with the August Rotations. I just started yesterday.

Chris on days that you weigh in at WW do you work out? I workout a couple of hours before my weigh in but my friend said that I shouldn't because I will weigh more. What do you think?

Time to go and get the laundry started. I really don't want to.:(

BBL
Lori

Hello again! Well, this morning I went bike riding with the kids, then came home and got in the pool for about 40 mins. We had a great time! I think that after what I did today and yesterday's workout, I will do a great stretch dvd I got there, the a.m p.m stretch from gaiam. That one is a GREAT one! So relaxing! I will do this one about noon when DS takes a nap. DS is almost 2 yrs old and DD is 7rs old :)

BBL

Done!

Just finished PUB too!

Oh I agree, Lori, about your arms being shaky for the ab ball work. The worst thing for me is the prone ball work. Holy camolie, my arms shake like crazy!! I only do like 1/4 of the pikes, and the rest are roll-ins. Cathe does make me LOL as well!! I also meant to tell you , I have actually done a run with my 8 year old biking with me, at the park. BUT.. my 6 year old won't do it. he's too distractable. he'd never keep up, he'd be stopping to watch the ducks, or play on the playscape, etc. So, unless hubby is home, I won't be going for runs. :( I do love running in the Fall weather, so it will pick up when the boys go back to school too. As far as WW'ers, I have never done the meetings. I got the "At Home" program (came with ALL the hard material needed to do WW'ers, plus calculator, etc) in 2002. I've used that and the free online stuff. So, my Weigh Ins are on my own bathroom scale each morning, in the buff! :D What time are your meetings? I think maybe if your workout was all cardio, it would be ok to do before WI. I ALSO meant to tell you, my oldest son is going to be 13 in Sept, and his name is Zach too! :D

Iris: ooohhh , so are you doing the JULY 08 rotation and just subbing the cardio? I love running too. I don't do TM though, I go to the park, and run "cross country" style, with my iPod FULL of motivating music! I LOVE being outside, the fresh air is invigorating, always! I never did do the JULY rotation, btw. last month I did a GS/4DS Rotation of Randidiane's!

Ivy: Your plan for your workouts today sound great! (and not much of a rest day! LOL!!) Enjoy your nice stretch!

I think I'm off to the Mall to find my 12 year old son some bathing trunks! Of course he only has ONE pair that he likes, and he needs to wear them for 2 weeks at camp! :eek:

Kids, gotta love em!

See you later....

Hi ladies! I haven't been able to check in since last week. Hope everyone's doing well! I finished up week three of the 4DS/GS rotation over the weekend and started the Aug. 08 roation yesterday with Strike Zone as my 50 minutes of cardio. I did PUB this morning. Yikes - those biceps are killer!! Yea, the ball is tough to hold after all that. For those that did it today, do you match Cathe's weights? I certainly don't!! Just for back, the rest I'm about 3-5 pounds behind her. I'm also going to do the new itread 32 I downloaded yesterday during my lunch today.

Chris, how did your son do at camp? Did he have fun? I'm sure your glad to have him back home safe and sound!!

Welcome back Kathy!

I downloaded Cardio Coach V7 yesterday. I'm going to sub it for the 60 minute cycle later this week. Hope I survive!!

Great workouts everyone!!

BBL

Joanne

Hello everyone!

Well, I just finished my stretch! I did the a.m stretch from Gaiam and it was wonderful! I feel ready for tomorrow’s workout. :)

Chris and Joanne: Great workout today on PUB! I miss that workout. I sold it a while back.

Joanne: Where did you find the 4DS/GS rotation? Sounds like it might be a good one? Can you share? :)

I’ll try to be back later..if not busy..

Have a good day!

Ivy, this rotation was put together by Randi and posted on one of our monthly check-in threads:

Week 1:
4DS HIS Circuit b&g ankle weight abs
4DS cardio power (KB and BC)4DS calves and GS Legs floorwork
Body max 2 cardio only BM2 abs
4DS Chest shoulders Tris
4DS Back and Bi's b&g stability ball abs
4DS Legs plus S&H Legs

Week 2:
4DS LIS Circuit plus abs
Imax 3
KickMax plus B&G floorwork, Core Max #1
Gym style Chest and Tri's
GS Back Shoulders and Bis CM #2
GS Legs

Week 3:
4DS Kickbox plus upperbody
Bootcamp lower body circuit premix plus 4ds calves Core Max #3
4DS Double Cardio
4DS back and chest CM tough core
4DS bis tris and shoulders
4ds Legs plus legs and glutes ankle weight work CM balanced core

Week 4:
4DS Bootcamp plus upperbody abs
Kick punch and crunch abs plus 4DS legs
Any Cardio fusion premix
GS Legs
GS Bi's and Tris CM balanced core
GS Chest shoulders and back

Week 5:
4DS Total Body
KM
Imax 3 plus 4DS Triceps LIS abs only
4DS KIckbox legs and core
4DS Back and shoulders
4DS chest and bi's CM tough core

I enjoyed the first three weeks of it.

I'm kind of bummed...I was planning on doing the new itread 32 during lunch. I went to our gym and all the treadmills were taken. I got on an elliptical hoping one would open up, but no such luck. I did about 30 minutes, but I was really looking forward to running. Oh well.

Joanne

Wow - awesome job to everyone, you're all making me feel bad though! :p

I woke up with such bad cramps that DH left for work without me and told me to rest. After a couple hours (I'm on the west coast so you all probably managed to do all your workouts already!), I thought I might be up to some cardio, but my body just wouldn't...wake up? Like it was so incredibly tired and nothing was picking up the energy. I wonder if its an iron issue again. I'm slightly bummed because I wanted to try some of the footwork for 4DS but hopefully I'll feel better in a couple hours. It's nice that I don't have to check in with anyone about going into work but there's still plenty for me at home to do!

Hey!!

Well, we didn't get to the Mall, I went around town looking for a boys bathing suit, none to be had! I ended up coming home after other errands and ordering a few online from Old Navy. Now I'm going to have to do another load of laundry to wash his suit! :eek:

Joanne: Zach did do very well at camp yesterday (and today!). They did call me mid-morning (in the middle of my sleep), for a QUESTION, but it still freaked me out to be woken up to "Zach's Camp is on the phone!". Unfortunately, he didn't have his meter with him (it was in the camp office, not close enough by), and was unable to check his blood sugar when he should have. (he has since taken to carrying it with him). But he 'felt low' a few times, and popped some sugar tabs. So he did ok! He came home POOPED! fell asleep on the couch after taking a tylenol for his headache.

THAT 4DS/GS is a great rotation! Tough! And effective! I will go back to it some day!

Hottie: Sorry you feel so icky! I hate days like that. Hope you're better soon!!

Joanne Thanks so much for giving me the rotation! I've saved it on my computer, because this might be a rotation to try after I finish the lower body rotation.

Hottie I hope you are feeling better. Usually when I don't have the energy to workout, I just pop in the DVD of Cathe, and when I hear the music on the menu it gets me pumped and gives me energy to workout. I hope you get to workout later on today :)

Hi everyone..

I was able to squeeze in a workout today...I did Pyramid Upper Body. It felt great to use weights. It did feel good to have some rest time. But, I do like to workout and missed it..Glad to be back at it. Tomorrow is day 3 of the rotation..

Talk to you tomorrow...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.