August Check In ***Sunday 10th***

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies!!

Just getting ready for church and thought I would see who was awake already. What is on everyone's rotation today..I am going to do some ab work and maybe some pilates or something...I am planning to go for a bike ride too. Hope I can squeeze that in.

Also, today is my day to cook some tomato sauce. Hubby has a great garden growing and we currently have an abundance of tomatoes.So, I am going to make sauce out of them so they won't spoil...

Other than that, nothing!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Hello Kathy and everyone to follow!

I had a great IMAX 3 w/o....I can officially complete both 2 and 3 with a 4inch step with no breaks...it's a great feeling! And my joints appreciate it too!

Kathy- there is nothing like tomatoes from the garden!! Enjoy!

Have a greay day everyone!

Iris

Morning All

I have a nice Cardio Coach mish mosh that I'll be doing soon although its technically my rest day I need to do a run - I feel anxsy and doing run helps out. Call it nervous energy or too much coffee lol

Have a Great Day all

picture.php

Good morning! Good going on the IMAXs, Iris. I have imax 3 coming up soon -- I haven't done it in a while (since I got imax 2 which is way more fun as we all know), and I'm curious to see how I do.

Kathy, home-made tomato sauce sounds great! Hopefully it's not too hot to be in front of the stove for a while.

Vilma, I was going to do a cc today but just felt wiped out when I woke up, so I did Amy's In the Ring. I got through three combo's and intervals, and then the 4th I started, but it just seemed too much for my poor brain this morning, so I gave up and did a 20 minute stretch. Feeling better now. Hope you enjoyed your mish-mosh.

have a great day!

-Beth

Goodmorning Kathy, Iris, Vilma, and all that follow,

Kathy Enjoy your bike ride today :)

Iris WTG on Imax 3! That one is on schedule for me this week. That's funny that you heard Buttercup yesterday morning on the radio, I was working out in the morning too! So maybe we heard it at the same time, lol.

Vilma Enjoy CC today :)

Well, this morning I went to CVS to get free stuff :) I'm a couping girl. I just got home and going to clean the kitchen and maybe do a light step workout, don't know which one yet. I'll bb later :)

Hello everyone!!! Have not posted since thursday-BUSY! Friday did CTX upper body, that is a pretty tough workout. Yesterday I did Step Works-I was completely drenched that is like a full hour of step non-stop! I also went out salsa dancing in 4 1/2 inch stilettos so my calves got a real workout last night-had a blast!!
Kathy-have fun making your sauce.Do you have a good recipe you would like to share?

Iris-Way to go with the IMAX's-Love those DVD's

Vilma-Have fun with the CC!!!

Beth-How do you like Amy in the ring? Hard to follow or just a bit fried today?

Laperez-Hope you get your workout in or at least some good cleaning, which reminds me I have to mop my kitchen floor.Instead I am here chatting on Cathe website AGAIN!!!BBL

-Lisa

Hello again, I just did LIC Premix Cardio only and it was fun, but when I had 10 mins left, I felt like quiting because I didn't have anymore energy. I hope tomorrow's workout is not so tough it's suppose to be MIC Step only, but I've never done this workout before.

Lisa Hi-5 on CTX Upper Body. I love that workout.

Well, now I'm off to wash loads of laundry and I'm SO tired today. I hope everyone has a great day!

Might BBL :)

I'm sore from doing Gym Style legs on Friday, but thought it would be better to work through the DOMS so yesterday was Step Blast, and today was a long walk. I still plan on completing a Stretch Max segment and Gym Styles Back pre-mix. Whew, that's a lot of time spent on working out today, and there are still lots of chores to do. Tomorrow's workout is cardio, but it will have to be super-easy unless a miracle happens tonight and the DOMS disappears.

Kathy, stay cool making all that tomato sauce. Ivy, hope you can squeeze in a step workout. Iris, some workout days are better than others and it's just the best feeling when you have a good one, glad you had one of those today. Everyone have a nice Sunday.

Linda M.

Lisa, re: in the ring...... I find Amy's choreography tough in general, but in the ring may not be as bad as some. Still, there's just a lot of moves, done really fast, and I find it difficult. I have her hi-low knockout and I tried it recently and decided I have to get rid of it because it just frustrates me. I was tempted by her ASC III clips, but I had to remind myself that for whatever reason, I have trouble with her moves! I am getting Rumble though.

-Beth

Hey Missed Ya'll
Been busy this week:(
Tomorrow is my last day of PS rotation.
Today was PS strong legs and B&G stability ball abs
Tomorrow is PS shoulders might do this twice then some cardio
I was suprised with the PS results even though i've only done it for 2 weeks. Got good definition and strength. I should have pulled these out a long time ago.
Have to figure out next weeks rotation.
Have a great sunday!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.