August Check In ***Monday 11th***

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning everyone!!

Just logging on to say hi while I had a break in my kids school lessons. Where is everyone this morning?

Today is going to be gym Style legs and some coremax...

Good Morning!!!
Hey Kathy!!.. I'm here..

kind of sort of..

Just waiting for DH to get back from dropping Zach off at camp, so I can go to bed! I'm soooooo tired!

Going to hit L&G and Coremax (might do Ab Jam from Turbo Jam instead) this afternoon...

Have a great workout, everyone!

Here I am...Hi Kathy and Chris.

I wish I could say I already did my workout but I won't get to it until around 5pm I really don't like the thought of working out that late in the day.

Doing Gym Style Legs and Core Max seg 2.

Get some rest Chris.

BBL

Lori

Hi all!! I didn't get a chance to check in this weekend - hope everyone had a good one!!

I'm plugging along on the rotation. Did Muscle Max Saturday, rest day on Sunday, and GS Legs today.

I'll try to check in later...

Joanne

Goodmorning everyone! This morning I had to go to DD school to fill out some paper work. Today I have to do MIC Step only + Coremax #1. Looking forward to MIC since I've never done it before. I'll check back in after workout :)

Hope you all enjoy you workouts today!

There you all are!!

Glad to see some of us doing the same workout today..

Chris: get some rest!! I need some too. I was up at 4:00 this morning to take a friend and her family to the airport and hubby had a migraine last night that kept me up..I am so tired!!

Good morning everyone.

So happy but envious about everyone's workout. I have to get my knee examined later today and until the doctor says I can workout on it, I'm out of commission.

I get my High Step today so that's slightly exciting. I always get so happy when packages come -- its like mini Xmas.

GS legs, eh? Looks fun (but tough). Have fun!

P.S. Kathy - 4am airport drive? That's some good airport karma you're racking up.

Hello again! I just finished MIC Step Only and that was a toughy one but fun, the only thing that killed in the middle of it was the music. Then I did Coremax #1 and it was nice, but I don't like the hip raises, those are hard for me. My body is getting tired right now of workouts. Thanks GOD tomorrow is B&G, no jumping around :)

I hope you all had a great workout! Have a great day!

I'll try to bb later..

Good morning everyone.

So happy but envious about everyone's workout. I have to get my knee examined later today and until the doctor says I can workout on it, I'm out of commission.

I get my High Step today so that's slightly exciting. I always get so happy when packages come -- its like mini Xmas.

GS legs, eh? Looks fun (but tough). Have fun!

P.S. Kathy - 4am airport drive? That's some good airport karma you're racking up.

Hottie: Goodluck at the doctor. I hope your knee is ok. I know what you mean about getting packages. Everytime I get one I tell my mom I feel like it's Christmas for me, lol. Tomorrow I get a package and I'm thrilled!!! I bought 3 cookbooks, 2 from Devin Alexander and Hungry Girl! I can't wait!! :)

Just a quick check in with GS Legs and CoreMax seg 2. I did not want to workout today at all after the Road Trip, but I didn't want to lose the momentum that started after all that excitement! My legs were sore BEFORE I worked out, so I'm sure I will have some DOMS tomorrow!

I am hoping to get my RT pics up soon and I will post pictures and stories later! Have a great day all!

Becca: I must have missed where you posted you were on the road trip. How exciting!! Did you come home yesterday? It must have been the best time! Can't wait to see the photos..I love living through everyone else's photos..I have been on the road trip forum checking out all the photos..

Ivy: enjoy your cookbooks...You should be tired with all those days in a row of workouts!! When is your rest day??

Hottie: HAHA!! I was paying back some airport shuttles. My friend took us a couple of weeks ago when we went to Florida and she took us the time before that too. So, even though she said I didn't, I felt I owed her one..Good luck at the Dr. Hope you are not out of commission too long. Oh and I so love getting new toys. I have a gift card to use with Cathe. Can't wait until the fit by Cathe line is available on the site...

Ok, ladies..I just got rid of all the DOMS and then today was Gym Style legs. I know those DOMS will be back tomorrow!! I also did segment 2 of coremax..

Kathy WTG on your workout! Thanks! I'm excited about my cookbooks coming tomorrow. I'm starting to get tired since I've been working out so many days in a row. My day off is Friday! And I got some killer workouts coming up (Imax3, B&G and MM) before my day off. If I see I can't take it, then I will take a rest day sooner. I also have no more DOMS, but I'm sure tomorrow's workout will bring it back.

Have a great day and night everyone! I'll BB tomorrow morning :)

Hey Everyone!

Checking back in this afternoon. Not sure why I thought L&G was on today's rotation, but thanks for reminding me it's GS: LEGS. Which I just finished! I just don't have the stamina on Mondays like I do the rest of the week. It was really hard for me. Mostly the ball work Needless to say , I did NOT get in one, 1-legged pull-ins. They were either 2 legged, or "rests"!!. I did get through to the end, so I'm proud of myself. I added on the 20-minute "Ab Jam" from Turbo Jam instead of Coremax. I feel like I get more work from ab jam stuff. In fact, even the cardio stuff (esp. CP 1) works my Core hard. ALWAYS sore after these workouts! Not so much Coremax , even though I'm struggling DURING the exercises. Weird.

So HI-5's to all for excellent workouts today!!

Becca: I don't think i knew you were on the AUG. RT either!!! Can not WAIT to see pictures!! I've been pouring over all the RT pics posted this weekend at work. Soooo cool! Looks like such a great time! I can NOT believe you cranked out GS:LEGS & Coremax today after the RT! I am in AWE of you!!

Ivy
: MIC step only sounds fun! Yes, you are working VERY hard all in a row this rotation. Maybe you could sneak in a rest/stretch day?

Hottie
: Hope you get in to see the doctor today and the news is ok. NO major injuries for you!!! I absolutely LOVE my High Step! SOOO glad I got one last year. And I also love deliveries!!

Joanne: Good job plugging along! It's not easy!! Hope GS was good for you today!

Lori: How did your open houses go this weekend? I know, late workouts are very hard for me too. It takes a BUNCH of effort to do them that late.

The weather is yet another afternoon of cool, cloudy, rumbling thunder, and rain. It's getting quite old. I'd rather have hot, muggy dog-days of August, like we're SUPPOSED to have! :mad:

Off to the shower, and then to slave in the kitchen to concoct something for Supper!!!! :eek:

Oh Ivy, meant to ask you, are you getting the Hungry Girl Cookbook?

I have it and LOVE it! It's got some great recipes!!

Hi everyone.

Hottie how did it go at the dr's what is the diagnosis? I hope you can use your new toy soon.

Becca how was the RT can't wait to see the pics. I am so envious of everyone that got to go on the RT. I hope I can
go to the next one.

Ivy sure sounds like you have some tough workouts ahead of you. No rest day until Fri!?! Crazy.:eek: Will you be sharing new recipes with us??

I got my workout in earlier than I thought.:D My green band broke:mad: I didn't even have it that long. :mad: It broke on the outer leg (the move you do on your back with legs in air) I couldn't believe it!! Have you had that happen to you. I guess I will be ordering one from Cathe;)!!
when can we start ordering her new line?

The showing went VERY GOOD yesterday they loved our house they were here for an hour. They want to come back to see it again. DH said what more do they need to see they were here for an hour. There is one catch they need to sell their house. I guess they will be putting their house on the market this week. All in God's timing.

Lori

Chris I know what you mean about the weather. I am not enjoying it. We had some bad storms again last night and it looks like we might be getting some more. It feels like fall today. I can see my pool and it sure isn't a day for swimming at all.:( Bring on the HEAT.

Chris and Lori Hi-5 on the workouts!

Chris YES!!! I'm getting Hungry Girl tomorrow in the mail. I'm SUPER excited about it. It has such great ratings on all websites and I thought I should give it a try. I can't wait!!

Lori OH NO!! I can't believe your band broke. Mine has a whole in it, and I'm scare it will break on me too. I need to start looking for one soon! I only have one, and it's the broken one, lol. Good thing you didn't get hurt though. Yup! I can share some recipes with you guys :) I'll also let you all know what I think of the books. They all have excellent ratings. YAY!!! I'm so glad to hear that your house showing went great! I can't believe it took an hour! That means they must love it!! I hope they buy it. :)

Checking in very late here today -- my kids went back to camp, so it was back to work for me for lots of catch up work!! Chris, how did camp go today on your end? Hope you weren't stressed about it too much.

I looked at the August rotation and decided I have enough of the workouts to do three weeks worth, so I started that yesterday -- today I did 4DS upper body premix, so I think I'm a week behind. Tomorrow is imax 3.

Hottie, keep us posted on your knee -- you know we're all hoping for a speedy recovery.

Becca, are you exhausted after the road trip and possibly bad traveling home? I felt in a fog the day I got home! But, it sure was fun!

cheers!

-Beth

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.