April 10 Check in Weekend 17th/18th*******

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Today we have a lot going on here. Chris has his first baseball game of the season at 11:30 and then I gotta get back to take Lauren to choir practice and then mass..I am going to try to get Cardio Kicks done in a little while...

Ok, talk to you later...

Hey Kathy and all!

Busy day today here too. Not sure I'll get in a workout. :( It's SUPPOSED to be KPC. But ya know what? I'm kind of pissed at my workouts, since the scale STILL hasn't budged. (Just sayin'). I did eat a different breakfast this morning, instead of my usual oatmeal, I had scrambled egg beaters on a whole wheat pita with a tomato.

Have to deliver newspapers and get Zach to have his baseball pictures taken by 10:30 , which is going to be tricky!!!

BBL!

Good morning! No workout for me... yet.... because of the sleepover. We'll see if I get one done when the boys leave. The party was a hit, I think. They seemed to have fun and were outside the whole time. Travis was the only one who wanted to go inside except one kid who wanted to play on the xbox and I made it clear that was not an option. That's all the good news. The bad news is that Larry got chatting to some parents when they came to pick up, and.... the chatting went on for more than three hours! I was soooo pissed! The kids hadn't had dinner and I wasn't sure if I should invite these people to stay for dinner and the whole thing was just so awkward! We didn't eat until about 9pm and I had been standing up for hours and hours and hours (we did finally sit with those people). Can you tell I was mad? Oh, we did end up with two boys who spent the night -- that's probably the right number.

Today's a new day, fortunately. I am so sore in the core area from that KCM the other day! I felt it yesterday and it just got worse and worse with all of the standing. I may do something easy later, just to hopefully loosen things up.

Today we have nothing on tap until this evening when we go to friends house.

Chris, let us know what you end up doing for a workout, if anything.... good try on the different breakfast.... you never know!

Kathy, hope it's a good baseball game -- is it raining?

Beth: You've had QUITE a crazy Friday party night there! Husbands sure can be PIA's, huh? Didn't you give Larry "the look" by hour 2? LOL!.

Crazy morning here. God, I hate Saturdays. And it's not even that I'm cleaning thoroughly, it's just cleaning so you have a nice place to pee and you can walk a clear path to and from the living room/kitchen/bathroom! .. And I'm running around with my head cut off doing it!!!... And Zach is being a fresh-mouthed teenager, and the other 2 are fighting like cats and dogs!

We went to have Zach's baseball team pics done. There was a group from a local Collegiate Baseball League there. They were looking for host families. Families that would take in a Holyoke Blue Sox player for the summer. Seemed like a pretty cool deal! Except we really don't even have a bed or place for him to put his "stuff" on/in. But in exchange, they have one on one time with your kids with baseball skills, plus free tickets to the games, and discounted merchandise. Just seemed like a cool (crazy?!?!?! :eek:)thing to do.

Oh ya, no workout. I just can't. I'm too stressed getting everything else in, and it doesn't quite make a difference if I do one today, I'm still "fat". (Can you tell I'm a bit frustrated and obsessed with this scale crap and my big ass in tight jeans crap?)

Hope you guys are having a better Saturday!! :)

HI ladies...

We had a great day for baseball yesterday. It didn't rain. But, it was really windy which made it a little chilly. Chris played well in the game. But, he team ended up loosing. Hopefully they will improve before the end of season tournament. They have another game tomorrow night...

Lauren and I went to mass last night after choir practice. So, we are going to go shopping this afternoon. She is getting so big and is almost as tall as me. She needs new clothes. So, I told her we would go shopping for clothes for her birthday coming up on the 2nd of May...Of course that also means that a room clean is in her future to clear out stuff that is too small. She won't like that!

Ok, today is a rest day. Tomorrow I start another STS meso 3 week. Finished with the gym style week until week 4 where there is another one...

Chris: I hope you figure out the scale thing. My scale hasn't been good to me either. I keep hoping it will change it mind and I keep getting on it!!

Beth: Glad the party was a success. I am usually the one talking and talking holding parents up when picking up kids. Vic always gets annoyed with me about that. But, I think Larry has me beat with 3 hours. I don't think I lingered that long talking...Lauren is having a sleepover party on the 30th...Right now she has about 4 that are sleeping over. The rest are going home around 11 or so...

Ok, time to shower and get ready to shop..

Good morning! I disappeared yesterday..... our gardening friends came over, so that meant I was on kid duty for most of the day. It's hard watching a little one like that for so long when you're not used to it! Then we went to our friends house for dinner -- three families each with two kids and we all had a blast. They have a beautiful house and property, so it was relaxing, and then we had make your own pizzas cooked on the grill -- very fun! We didn't leave until 11pm -- I haven't been up that late in a very long time!

Kathy, too bad about the baseball game but nice that he's playing well. And crazy about Lauren getting so tall! Some days lately it feels as if my boys must have grown an inch in the night -- they seem like they are getting tall, too.

Chris, that hosting idea does sound crazy and fun. How long would it be? Maybe you could double up your boys for that time somehow, if it's not too many nights?

Oh, yeah, workouts..... I did about half of Ellen's skinny sculpt yesterday -- pretty lame, but that's all I had time for. Today I've done nothing yet -- we all slept in and it's been lazy so far. It is theoretically a rest day for me, so it may just end up that way. We're thinking about going to the beach for boogie boarding, so I'd get some walking in there, probably. Or, maybe just sleeping on the beach! ;) I told Larry that you know you're tired when it seems like too much to think about going to the beach for a nap!

Hope you all have a nice weekend -- Chris, anything new with work last night? Hope all goes well tonight.

im super lame. i didn't work out for three days. ::sigh:: and I ate a ton and I ate a ton of junk food. So Chris, don't feel bad, ok! I'm going to try and get back on the horse before I fall off again to go to Fl for Joe's sis's wedding...my only solace is that I think my boss is stuck in europe under a cloud of ash since all the planes are grounded...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.