April 10 Check in Weekend 10th/11th*******

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Today is Step Blast for me and housecleaning!!! Then choir and mass...

Talk to you later..

Enjoy your weekend...

Good Morning Kathy and all!!!

Plans changed this morning, so all we're doing is our regular paper deliveries, BUT, my lazy teenager son is still not out of bed! ARGH!!!! I'm all ready to go! His brothers are both showered, dressed and been playing with a friend for an hour already. It's always a struggle to get that kid to move.

Kathy: Sounds like a CRAZY busy day there!! Step Blast, A fun and sweaty workout, enjoy!

Beth: Hope your family visit is starting off well! Will you get to work out at all? I know what you mean about spending more time stretching. I should too. I've THOUGHT about doing it more, but only do it when i'm 'forced' to. But I always love it when I do it. It'd be cool if you could stick with the tonique one week. .... Oh I see FF's 2009 Summer Rotation. I do believe she's coming out with a new one for this coming week. She mentioned in the other check in she wanted to start it too! .... I'll definitely check it out to start in May though! (after this killer leg rotation!!, which I'm enjoying, I THINK :eek:)..... Oh, the Cardio & Weights workout IS compound weight moves. Mostly on the upper body. The lower body does some lunges, inner thigh squats and then holding lunges during the upper body weight work. The step was a lot of fun though!

Joanne: Sorry about that run yesterday. I also hate when that happens. Such high hopes, but then you just never get into 'the zone' and feel like it's hard the entire way through. Either way , it's good to get fresh air, and for THAT I always feel good about. ... Wow, a bachelor party! Do they still have those? LOL!.

So my teen is up now, eating breakfast. I should be able to get back here and do 4DS Kickbox , plus C&W Abs. :cool:

Papers: Done
4DS KB: Done (FUN and sweaty and quick!)
C&W ABS: Done (walking planks, WOAH!)

Rest of the day , getting supper in the crockpot, cleaning, feeding the boys, STAYING out of the evil munchie foods!!!

Hope you guys are having a great Saturday!!!!

HI ladies...

Just got back from mass and I am getting ready for dinner. Vic took Chris to a baseball game this evening. So, it is just me and Lauren.....I got Step Blast done and some cleaning done. I got together a whole bunch of stuff we don't use or need anymore and hauled it to Goodwill. I still need to go through some stuff in our office/storage area. But, I can walk in there now!! Yeah....

have a great night...Talk to you tomorrow..

Good morning ladies...

Today is a rest day. Although, I may take a nice walk with the kids and dog later...I also need to get a stretch in there somewhere. Maybe after the walk. I will more then likely do the last segment of stretch max....

Have a great Sunday!!

Good morning! Sounds like you guys had busy days yesterday -- and good workouts! I almost did 4DS KB this morning, Chris! Anyway, good for you guys!

I apparently had a busy day, too. :p Had fun with the family.... did no workout, except ChopMax (chopping all the food) and yet somehow this morning my legs felt sore! What's up with that?! I haven't done a leg workout in days. Strange.

I made a couple of good recipes I could share on Ivy's FB group -- well, one was the corn & arugula salad I already sent you, Chris. I love that salad! The other was an artichoke/spinach casserole type thing.

My sister and I took my mom to Talbot's yesterday for birthday shopping. I ended up finding a pair of pants, jeans, and sweater all on sale. I don't know that I've tried their pants before -- their petites fit me perfectly! I was so happy because that just doesn't happen often! My mom found a bunch of stuff, too.

My sister and BIL gave Travis an archery set for his birthday, so there was a lot of watching that -- kind of fun. We have to have a hunt for two arrows now.... :D

Not much on tap today..... I just did part of Hiit pyramid, but the kids were bugging me, so I didn't even make it 30 minutes -- pathetic! I may try to do something later this afternoon -- taking Mom back to the airport and may have to swing in to work for a bit. I hope to have a sort of lazy day -- we'll see!! Have a good one!

Quickie Sunday Post.

My "rest" day. Huh. I wish! But I almost feel like doing a workout today, HiiT Pyramid sounds like a good one!

Work wasn't bad last night. Can't complain. Hope tonight is the same. I have my yearly review in the AM , to see if I got a raise. Should be interesting. Lots of people not getting good reviews. :confused: Supervisor can be a wicked witch.

Kathy: Enjoy your day today! I wish I could get some good cleaning done like you!

Oh the baby came today to babysit with Ally. Oh My Gawd. He is cuter than pie, and I could have stayed up all day to watch him!!!!

Beth: DO post those recipes! I found arugula in the store on Friday, but didn't want to buy it then, since I wouldn't be using it over the weekend. I want to make your salad!!!

I brought those Asian meatballs to work last night for my lunch. Everyone was in love with them!!! I passed out the recipe !

Gotta run, gotta get dinner and head back to work...

Aw, glad you got to spend some time with that baby, Chris!! I hope work is ok for you today, and I hope you ace tomorrow!! Good luck!

It's been a lazy day here. I don't know what's wrong with me!

Oh, so for posting those recipes, do I just go to that group's fb page and post? Probably. I'll see what I can do....

Chris: hope your night at work is good...

Beth: Great shopping experience. I usually don't stray from a brand when it fits so nicely. Happy Birthday to your family there..Hope it was wonderful...It has been a lazy day here too. I got the kids outside playing and riding their bikes. It was nice..

Ok, just got done with dinner. I made a turkey with all the trimmings. No special thing going on. I just got the turkey on sale and thought it would be yummy today. It felt like Thanksgiving around here...I hate the cleanup though and getting all the meat off the carcass. Yuck!!!

Kathy -- turkey dinner -- sounds nice!!! I hope everyone appreciated all the work. The lazy part of your day sounds nice. ;)

I just did Jillian's Yoga Meltdown Level 1. I had it from netflix -- it was good! Hard! I liked it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.