April 10 Check in Wednesday 7th***********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Still feeling some DOMS. But, it is a little better. The legs are doing ok. Better then the chest and back did after Monday. Today is Disc 27 Shoulders, triceps and biceps...I may try to do a short cardio of something if I have time today. The kids want to go to the park today since their PE class is off this week. So, we will probably do the park.

Ok, time to get started...

Talk to you later..

Quick post:

I have to leave for my mammogram as soon as the boys get on the bus.

I'm planning on doing Muscle Endurance, minus the abs I did yesterday. I would LOVE to go run too. IF I have time!!!

Have a great morning!!

BBL!

Good morning! Chris, wow, I ended up doing ME minus abs this morning! Had no idea you'd be doing it. It felt like an old friend. The only reason I didn't do the abs is because I slept in a little and felt pressed for time! I'll have to add some in tomorrow.

Kathy, good for you on the doms, I think! :D

I'm off to the chiropractor later this morning. I don't go often anymore, and thinking about all of the other stuff I have to do, I wish I didn't have to go today!! Oh well. My mom and my sister are coming this weekend -- sort of a last minute trip to celebrate my mom's birthday. Anyway, I've got to clean, wash sheets, shop, etc. When? I don't know!! :eek:

Waves to Joanne and Hottie! How's everyone doing this morning?

Hi ladies. I didn't get a chance to get back in yesterday, but I did go and run on the treadmill. I did an 60-minute itread, but didn't make it to the end. I skipped the last couple intervals, but I did about 4 miles.

I think either Sylwia (tonique) or Leandro (BBL) broke my butt! :( When I was running yesterday my thigh/hip hurt, but I kept going. I think I may have pulled or strained a muscle. Walking to the train last night was painful and it really hurt this morning. I was going to try to workout, started, but decided it was better not to. I should have done an upper body workout, but I fiddled around so much figuring out what to do and if I should do it, I ran out of time! I actually put a Rockin' Body workout (with the Insanity guy). I did the warm up, then they started in with squats. I thought it was a cardio workout and it would be good for a light day. So, I took it out and did laundry and made lunches instead.

Beth and Chris, too funny. One of my workout ideas today was ME minus the legs! I might actually do that tomorrow if my leg is still funky.

Beth, I know, there's never time to do everything!! Have fun with your mom and sister! Where do they live?

Chris, time for the smashing, huh? ;) You've had lots of fun dr. visits the past couple weeks.

Kathy, enjoy STS and the park.

BBL...

Joanne

Hey again!

I made it back!...

Mammogram: not so bad. It doesn't bother me much, except of the stranger touching my boob part, just a little. But the squishing part doesn't hurt, or hurt for long. I just always think about how much worse the colonoscopy is, and I "enjoy" the mammo!

I was so anxious to get home to do my workout(s) though! And of course, I got behind EVERY person going 25 mph. Why the heck are people GOING 25 mph???? You're supposed to go fast when the weather is nice!

I made a Walmart stop AND a grocery stop (BBQ ribs for dinner tonight!!) and finally made it home!

Of course, I drove by the park, and people were out in swarms. I just felt the biggest urge to run!

So i said, "F it, I have time!!". got my running gear on and headed out to the park. It was HOT running. I could definitely feel my body working harder. It was harder to run! But I still enjoyed it, and sweat like crazy, and guzzle water at the end! Just for 30 minutes. Came home and jumped into ME.

Beth! So cool you did ME too!!! OMG, were you crying on the biceps especially? those always get me good! And all the leg presses. though i was prepared, and it didn't bother me as much. Those one legged raises (without any weights) really get in the butTOCKs good. I can't believe tomorrow is PS Legs for me. Really? :eek:..... Hope your chiro appt goes ok. It WILL get all done. things will be fine! that should be fun your mom and sister are coming. When is your mom's birthday? My mom's is this month too, on the 22nd.

KathY: Nice job on STS this week! Enjoy the park!!

Joanne: Oh, you really have a BROKEN butt? That's not good. Take it easy, and defnitely lay off the lower body for a bit! ... ME upper body is good! The chest work esp!! I think I'd probably do the triceps and shoulders through again. Is there a premix on it for upper body only? .... I hate when I start a workout and it's not what I wanted.

HEY Hottie!! Did I see you didn't like your haircut on FB? Did you fix it today? Hope the spa stuff was at least fun!!!

Oh the boys should be home from school any minute! They are going to be WILD, it is so warm out there! (85 so far!!)

Last edited:
Hey! Oh, Joanne! I'm so sorry about your broken butt! What a bummer! I'm almost certain ME has an upper body premix, so yes, do that tomorrow. Yes, Chris, those biceps that go on forever! It's the holding on the end reps that really get me. I thought it was kind of strange that was the only bicep set though -- no hammer curls?! And the tricep work did seem a little short, but I was happy with the workout. I swear, Cathe should put her editors to work making a ME2 putting together STS meso 1 into a total body, and MM2 with meso 2 put together. Even though I already have the footage, I'm pretty sure I'd pay more for those dvds! I guess I'm just sick of splits and wanting total body, but not enough to figure out how to put them together myself.

Funny words on the mammogram vs. the colonoscopy, Chris! I'll bet your glad it's done for another year!

My mom lives in southern CA, so she will fly up Friday. My sister lives near the Tahoe foothills, so she will drive over Saturday, I guess? I'm not sure.... better figure out if she'll be here for Friday night dinner! Her husband may come too, but he typically has to work on Sundays, so maybe not. My boys would love it if he came! He loves to build legos with them and stuff.

When I left the chiropractor I was sure glad I had gone -- felt much more "aligned". It was a big chunk of time I had to devote to it though.

Oh, my mom's birthday is the 19th, and Travis' is the 16th, so we'll celebrate both, I guess. We're going to have a party for him next week while the kids are out on break. I'm still sort of in denial about that party!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.