April 10 check in Wednesday 21rst******

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Well, we have a new internet and I am back up again. The guy from verizon was scheduled between 8 and 12. I was very glad that he showed up about 9am or so and he was done areond noon...I think someone asked yesterday about why we switched. Well, the internet service we were using before was broadband of the power lines that our city was running. The city is going to do away with the service because membership dropped off and it was costing the city alot instead of making money. So, we had now choice. But, I am really liking verizon Fios so far. It is really alot faster then what we had. We also ditched satellite and that was because verizon had some really great bundle packages that when we added tv we would save money..The tv picture is beautiful and we enjoyed it last night. I plan on taking advantage of the on demand feature. We didn't have that with the satellite system since our equpiment was older. Anyway, happy about that....

I did get double wave Hiit in yesterday. I squeezed it in between when the verizon guy left and when I had to get Lauren to drawing lessons..Today is another STS meso 3 disc 30, I think, shoulders, triceps and biceps. I also need to do the abs from yesterday and that was weights and plates abs...

ok, time to get the kids up for school lessons. Then they have PE class this afternoon!

Talk to you later...

Hi Kathy, and good morning all! Sounds like you have some good technology improvements on your end, Kathy! Woot! And you managed to squeeze hiit in that busy day! Good for you! And another good workout today.

I decided to go with yoga today. Did Jillian's meltdown. That level 2 is tough -- well, they both are. I like it -- the time really flew! Tomorrow I will do tonique, Joanne.

I'm doing errands and getting my hair cut today, and then there's a meeting at school later, so kind of a crazy day. Well, in between haircut and school meeting I may squeeze in another meeting, too, if I have time. Travis' ADD doctor's office has monthly educational seminars and it's today, so I'll try to make it. Today's topic is non-medical treatment and I think I could use some help there!

Hope everyone has a great day!

Hey Girls!!!

I'm about to head down to do S&H Legs (only legs) and then will go out in the backyard and do 200 Walking Lunges! :eek:

Zach has delayed me with his teenage procrastination/laziness...

I'm also planning on taking Al and Jake to the park later w/their bikes and doing a run with them!

BBL!

Good morning/afternoon!!

Hottie, when do you leave for the wedding? Is it this weekend? I bet you'd get along great with my kids - sneaking them video games! ;) Colin especially, he's the one the most into them.

Chris, ambitious workout today! Have fun at the park! Yea, no R rated movies for us, not yet, at least. Although DH lets them watch things I never would.

Beth, busy day! I need a haircut so bad. So does Caitlyn. I have to fit it in somewhere. I've been thinking about getting Jilian's yoga meltdown.

Kathy, sounds like some good tech improvements over there! I love our AT&T uverse for TV. Do you have a DVR? That's how I watch everything.

Tonique 2.1 this morning!! I think that one is the "easiest". Relatively, of course.

Tonight Jameson is competing on his school's declamation team. He is doing some cheerleading skit with a girl from his class. It was funny last night. He has a t-shirt decorated for it that he's going to wear that says "spartan cheerleaders". DH saw it and asked what it was. I said it's Jameson's cheerleading shirt. He's like, what??? Jameson is a cheerleader? I said yes, that's his costume. DH - blank look. Me - for declamation, his skit. DH - oohhh, you had me worried there for a bit, I thought he joined cheerleading. Ha! No. (not that there's anything wrong with that ;))

Busy week and weekend. Tonight we'll all be at the declamation thing. Tomorrow night Colin has a soccer game. Friday is the Spelling Bee and Jameson's band concert. Saturday Colin has soccer game in the morning, a soccer tournament in the afternoon, Caitlyn has a birthday party and Jameson has a band competition. We need a couple more of us go around. Oh, and Colin has to finish reading a book and do twelve different activities related to it. It's due Friday. He hasn't finished the book yet. :( Says it's boring and stupid. OK - I see a very late Thursday night.

Have a wondrous day!

Joanne

Hey everyone..

Just finished up with the workout...Now, I am going to get some things done around here when I am done with my protein shake and yogurt!!

S&H Legs: Done
200 Walking Lunges in the backyard: Done
Nice stretch on the grass with Hallelujah playing: Done
30 Minute Run at the park, with boys on bikes: Done
Grocery shoppping and putting all away: Done

And I'm so sick of the endless bickering between the kids. And Zach continues to be lazy and grumpyass. I want to shake him!!!! I want the sweet "I'll do anything to help you, Mom" Zach back!

Kathy: Nice job on workouts yesterday AND today!!! You did abs today too? Makes total sense switching TV services. I like the DVR function too..alot! There's tons On Demand too.

Beth: Is that Jillians new yoga workout? it looks kind of cool. THAT is On Demand here, so I may check it out too. I'm getting my hair done next week before Jake's First Communion. How lame am I? I just sent a mass email to invite my family, instead of paper snail mail invites. I get so behind! Ugh!... Good luck with your meetings today!!

Joanne: Your weekend sounds crazy busy!!!!! I'm blown away by just having Zach's busy baseball schedule and Alex in gymnastics ONCE a week. I have a feeling your DH reacted similiar to what Greg did when I told him Alex was in gymnastics... with all girls. :eek: Did you end up doing Tonique today? or a run?

Hottie: I'd bring the dresses you have AND go shopping in FLA! How long are you staying , just for the weekend? What part of FL is it again?

The boys are BANGING like BANSHEES on the rock band drums, I can NOT even stand it anymore! I need a Calgon AND a (bottle) of wine!!!!

Chris, I hear ya on the teenage boy. Jameson's favorite expression nowadays is "Oh my god, mom, really?" You have to insert the right inflections to get it, but I think you know what I mean! Like I just crawled out from under a rock! Wow, you got a lot accomplished! Ready for the kids to go back to school? ;) I did Tonique today.

My head is spinning with some work stuff. Sometimes I think it would be easier to go work at the grocery store - less thinking and problems! Ugh.

Oh Joanne, I definitely know the tone and that phrase!!!! Also, "Hang onnnnn". Everytime I ask him to do something I get the snotty-toned version of that. And then it never happens, I have to keep nagging.

What happened to every 2 hour breastfeeding and poopy diapers? Oh wait, maybe I don't want that either! LOL!

Yep, that's Jillian's new yoga and you guys should definitely check it out if you have a chance! I really think it helped me eat healthier, too. You know how yoga can do that?

Well, it was a busy day, but I did not make it to the ADD meeting. Got out of the hair place just a little too late to make it there on time, and I knew I'd have to leave early in order to pick up the kids. I was too embarrassed about the thought of both arriving late and leaving early (one would have been ok), so I bagged it. Plus, there was Gap staring me in the face. So, I got a bunch of stuff on sale, including cargo pants for $14 in.... get this!.... size 2!!! They obviously ran quite big!!!

Got a lot of errands done, to boot. Good day. Still cold and raining here....

late night cup cake check in...I did IM2 today! It was weird...I was totally afraid of it because I hadn't done it in a while and I thought I couldn't but I did it and I felt great. Such a lift me up. Ran into work shortly because I realized my house was just utter chaos and evee was still sick so that wasn't so great...my boss came in 30 minutes before I left too. I would have liked to have talked to him or not seen him at all! He stresses me out sometimes. Came back and was a ton calmer and got a lot done and Joe helped too. Evee is still sick though but our friends have decided to take her to their home instead of dropping by our place every night. It makes me happy that Evee will be around people though I'm a little sad to lose my awesome security system while I'm gone. I brought DVDs with me so I can work out but well see! I'm in a business hotel (that I managed to get for 50/night including taxes cuz I rock) so it should be set up nicely. Ok, off to get more last minute stuff done.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.