April 10 Check in Tuesday 6th***********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

I am really feeling the DOMS this morning...My chest and back are screaming. Thankfully it is in a good way. Just muscles used to the fullest!!! Today is Plyo legs Disc 26 and ab circuits stability ball abs....

I scanned through yesterday's posts....

Welcome to our group Jen. Hope you continue with us...Enjooy your rotation Chris. That one is a good one too...

Ok, time to get my day started...

Good Morning Kathy! and All!

I feel so much better getting to work out this week again. So far a little DOMS in the lower body, and I love it! I never thought I'd miss it!...

From Last night:

Jenn: Nice to see you here! welcome! Cool that you got to go to the SD RT too. So jealous!!! I do really follow rotations. I like the feeling of having a focus (this month fat burning and lower body, plus I wanted to throw in some running). I might change up the workout a little though. How do you work out? Do you choose something at the last minute or the day before?

Beth: So glad you get a little obsessed with rotations too. I wish I could come up with something on my own like you do. I would have loved to do something with P57, running and cathe weight stuff. And maybe some Jillian too. ah well, the rotation I've got is good enough, and like I said I can sub in different ones.

Hottie: Broken Butt is a great phrase! Almost as good as that other phrase you used to describe your butt (which sounds like mine too!). what was it? badunka something or other? ... I've got to fix my eating too. The weekend wasn't so good with Easter. And of course there is an almost an ENTIRE carrot cake left (no one likes it but me) and I have to throw it out. Have to! Also various cookies, but the kids will eat those.

Kathy: I can only imagine your DOMS! Did you go with your heaviest on Meso 3 or scale it down a little? Have fun with Plyo Legs today! I definitely want to add a few of those in this month!

Speaking of subbing. today is going to be another gorgeous/warm day out, sooooo... The original Imax is on the schedule, but I'm planning on doing IM2, intervals and then going to the park for a run for my second half. BUT, I have to go to Jake's class for reading group first. So it will be later morning.. You guys should see all the running people around here. Yesterday was crazy!! It was like a marathon was happening, there were so many people at the park and around the college running! Anyways, it gets me wanting to run even more than I already want to!

Gotta get my boys on the bus....BBL!

Chris: Enjoy that run!!! I tried to max out with heavy weights. Boy can I feel it today!! We are suppose to get to 87 today!! Yikes, what happen to spring!! I will take it though. I love summer...

Good morning and Happy Tuesday! Wow, Kathy, right back into those heavy weights! Good for you! You are a braver girl than I!

Chris, your workout plans today sound way too ambitious! :D Oh, you know? I was thinking you were doing the blasts then the run, but you're doing the non-blast then the run, right? Ok, you go! Fun about all the runners.

Crazy weather you guys are having! We still had winter yesterday. That might be the last day of rain, we'll see. It's certainly cold in the house (61).

Too bad no one liked the carrot cake, Chris! I hate that when I make someone and no one but me likes it.

Today was a recovery day for me, so I did some stretching and balance stuff. Feeling pretty good at the moment, but I'm not sure I'm really ready to face the day.....

It's cold here too Beth! Though, I haven't gone outside yet but it's usually very pretty in Pasadena after a rain. I woke up again at 430a. I think my body is getting trained to do that now despite me being so exhausted in the evening that I fell asleep no problem. It may be time to pull out the sleep aids again. Anyway, I've been in bed lounging because I'm sooooo pooped! I had been planning on doing Cardio Core Circuit but I'm not sure if that's in the cards. Joe has a drs appt and then we're both going to Bev hills -- me for my makeover and J for his massage. But I still have a lot of work to do!

Kathy -- plyo legs! eek! eek! plyo legs with DOMS! eek! eek! Have fun ;)

Chris -- Unfortunately, I cannot claim badonkadonk. That is a hip hop term: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=badonkadonk. But broken butt (tm) is all mine! Joe eats everything I put in front of him even if he doesn't like it as much. I call him mr. garbage disposal. And now we have a dog...garbage disposal max (I always wanted a goat btw...)

Beth -- I wish I could convince myself today should be a recovery day! We'll see what I end up doing...

out of the bed...eventually...

Hi ladies!! Kind of a crazy weekend with Easter and a sick kid. We did the easter egg hunt in the pouring rain Saturday morning, but the kids had fun. Jameson wasn't feeling well, had a really bad sore throat. I told him he could stay home, but DH said he should go - it was tradition. :( Later that day he got a lot worse with a higher fever. He didn't go to mass with us, but came with us to SIL for Easter dinner. We left early cause he was feeling worse. He had a 103.8 fever that night. The next morning he woke up feeling fine. So, whatever it was, at least it left quick.

I took Jameson and Colin for their school physicals yesterday. Everything was fine, but now I'm a bit concerned. They both have to bring in another urine sample. Colin has high Ph and protein in his and Jameson has bacteria. Jameson could just have an infection, but I'm not sure what Colin's means.

Hi Jen!! Welcome!! I try to follow rotations, but I always seem to peter out at the end!

Chris, that sounds like a good plan today. I know, there are a ton of runner out by us now. We don't have a park that's good for running, really, but everyone's out on the streets.

Kathy, it would be so hard for me to jump back into heavy weights now - I bow to you!! I'd be in so much pain.

Hi Beth!

Hottie, CCC is hard normally, really tough if you're pooped!! Makeover, huh?? Can we see pics?? Sounds fun!! DH told me the other day I need to change my hairstyle. He's right - it's basically been the same for the last 20 years! I just don't know what to do with it. So, you want a goat? ;) Caitlyn has been asking for one since we got home from New Orleans. She petted some at the zoo. Um, no, I don't think it's legal to own a goat here! We had a dog who would eat absolutely anything in any quantity. The poor dog was obviously abused and probably starved when we got her from the pound. This was one of our dogs before we had kids. If Bowser wouldn't eat it, we wouldn't eat it, cause you knew something had to be wrong with it!

I actually went for a run this weekend with Tully! It felt great, perfect temperature, but once again it was more like peemax and poopmax. Good thing I brought three bags with me. Oh, for Jen, I'm talking about the dog, not me! ;) She constantly stops when we are running. Sunday was a rest day (from workouts) and yesterday I did BBL Rio Extreme, which alternates cardio and weights. Very fun. Today I slept in, but I'm planning to go use the treadmill if this meeting I have in a bit doesn't run too late.

BBL...

Joanne

:;yawn:: no workout. too pooped. for now. maybe I'll ruin my new hairstyle later for a workout. we'll see. its cleaning max and avoiding cupcakes max for now. Ok, off the the races!

38 degrees and frost on the roof.... yep, it's cold.

As for goats.... we have several friends who own them, and they are a pain! They eat through anything (even fence), get loose, etc.

Joanne, sounds like an exciting Easter, and maybe you could have done without some of that excitement! I'm glad the fever was short-lived.

Hottie, have fun with that makeover.... pics, please.

Hey chickies...

So the weather turned weird. It clouded up and got a bit misty/showery. Now, of course the sun is coming out, but this morning. Blech. I did Jake's reading group and then went to the grocery store to see if maybe the weather would turn. The sun STARTED to come out, but it was only peaking and the grass was wet. I headed down to do IMAX and ended up doing IMAX 3, all of it! Just because I was already into it, might as well finish, right? There are some crazyass intervals in that , isn't there? Plie jacks kill me! But anyways, did it all, sweat big. And then I did the abs from Muscle Endurance, figuring it will break up the abs this week. (I think she has them 3 days in a row on the rotation).

Kathy: Yep, I'll take 87. I do believe that's what it coming TOMORROW for us! Today it's "just" in the high 60's. More like May/June weather here lately.

Beth
: Love stretching!!!.. Oh, my family that came on Easter liked the carrot cake, just not the boys or Greg. So I'm kind of stuck with it. I really need to throw it out. I can see myself picking at it (because everyone knows if you eat pickings, the calories are broken up and don't count?!?!).

Hottie: 4:30am? You need to move to the east coast perhaps? Oh, I looked at that link for badonkadonk. I wouldn't mind having one of those! (adjective used to described buttocks of exceptional quality and bounce). I certainly have the bounce! :eek:.... You enjoy that makeover! And yes, we want pictures!!

Joanne
: Oh no! Your poor Jameson was so sick on Easter. Did he have fun or was he miserable? That's a HIGH fever :(. Poor kiddo! ... I told you guys how I gave Alex a Benadryl which MADE him feel sick. I feel so guilty for that. Anyways, i'm glad your son is better now. But very bad timing!.. Not sure what those urine results mean either. Sometimes it's the way the urine is collected it will have bacteria in it. Not sure about the pH or protein. Dehydrated maybe? .... I must be missing the part where Hottie said she wanted a goat? LOL!. Those things are kind of nasty, so I've heard. ... You always make me LOL @ your runs with Tully!

Gosh, Can't believe it's afternoon alraedy. this day FLEW by!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.