April 10 Check in Thursday 8th**********

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies....

Getting us started today...

Still feeling the DOMS. After yesterday, the shoulders, biceps and triceps have gotten some too. today is ab circuits pilates and a run. But, I will probably do a cardio DVD instead...We have our library day today...

Ok, time to get the kids going on their day..

Talk to you later..

Hey Kathy!

Hey Girls!

It is going to be another great weather day today! I feel so energized this morning (i was DRAGGING last night though!). I was kind of surprised that the rotation called for PS Legs (+ abs) and then a 20 minute run today. After ME yesterday. BUT, my lower body isn't really DOMSing today. So ,I'm game! I like that I have the morning free and can get my run in before it gets hot like yesterday.

Kathy: Hope you find a fun cardio to do today! I have some mild DOMS in my chest and upper body from yesterdays ME. I bet yours is WAY more after STS Meso 3's!!!!

Beth: I agree,Cathe should do some complilations DVDs , like Terminator, to make full body weight work. What a great idea!!! And they wouldn't have to film anything extra. Easy money for them, right? I think you should put that in the suggestion box!!..... Glad your back is better. Whatcha gonna do today?

Going to play a little more online, but I'll BB!

Good morning! Kathy, how's your appetite been with that heavy STS work this week? Enjoy your cardio, and the library!

Chris, good for you! I am not really sore from ME, either -- thought I might be! Work those legs!

I'm feeling really beaten down this morning -- not physically so much, but mentally. We're under so much stress. I didn't get out of bed until the very last moment when I had to wake up the kids finally. So, no workout. I may try to go for a walk later because I think being outside would do me some good. Sorry to be a downer......

Hey Chris: I bet you will having some DOMS after today's workout. That is a grueling schedule for those legs.. Enjoy the great weather. We are experiencing some great temps too..

Beth: I have been really trying to watch what I eat. Because usually all this weight work does make me go crazy with the munchies. Especially if it falls on certain times during the month. I have been doing pretty good so far...I hope you mind rests some and the stress gets better. A walk is an excellent idea to flush out the thoughts in your mind. I love doing that!!

Hi ladies!! Into work late today cause I went to the spelling bee at school. Colin won!! Very exciting. Now he goes onto the district level. It was funny - he spelled a lot of hard words during the bee and got them right, but the word he won on was bacon! One of his favorite foods. They ran out of 5th grade spelling words, so they started on 6th grades words. I guess they start with the easiest first. The second place boy spelled dodge wrong, Colin got it right, then spelled bacon. Very proud of him.

Chris, you're getting a lot of running in lately! Awesome!! It's in the 40s today. Where did spring go?? You usually seem to get our weather, so it may be cooling off there. That is a lot of leg work. I remember the floor work from PS Legs being tough.

Kathy, weight work makes me hungry too. Heck, life makes me hungry. ;) What cardio did you do?

Beth, OMG, you are not a DOWNER! We're here in the good times and bad! I should know - I'm always posting about my dramas! And you all still love me, right? ;) You seem to have a lot going on with visitors and birthdays coming. Sometimes we just get overwhelmed. Jameson's graduation is in June and I'm avoiding thinking about the party. Our house is a wreck and I just have so much I want to do it. Anyway, take some time for yourself today. A nice walk or even a run might help.

Oh, almost forgot my workout. Turbo Sport2 and KCM's 30 minute weights - biceps, triceps and shoulders. I was going to do ME, but wanted to do cardio too and wasn't sure how long the upper stuff was. My hip is feeling much better. Still sore when I do certain things, but I'm not limping anymore!

Back to work...

Joanne

Hey Again...

It turned into a busy day. Well, I guess when I spend 80 minutes working out... LOL!.

I went for my run first, since it was coolest earlier. The weather was awesome for a run. I just did the neighborhood/side streets , which isn't as nice as the park, but it was ok. As I said, it was warm and sunny with a gorgeous breeze. It was perfect!! Loved it!... Came back and did PS Legs and Abs. OMG, this is a 64 MINUTE workout!!! I thought maybe 40-50 minutes, but no, 64! I did it though. The toughest thing was the sit and stands. And the one-legged lifts on the step. Oh, and the floor work , inner and outer thigh , I used a 5 lb weight instead of a "body bar" (which i don't have). OUCH! Abs was basic crunchie type stuff, which for some reason, has been giving me wicked DOMS , as opposed to the Abs Circuit stuff.

At Noon we went to the orthodontist for a consult. Zach needs braces, but not a full treatment. He will also need this type of "shelf" in to keep his top teeth from resting over his bottom teeth, until he's 20 years old though! wow. Not sure how that's going to go over!

Stopped at the grocery store, Greg wanted chicken on the grill tonight.

And home, doing laundry, etc.

Now Zach's home! And I have to do an early dinner.

The day freakin FLIES, doesn't it?? I need a day to do NOTHING!!

Kathy: what did you end up doing? ... My appetite increases with workouts, any type. But I think the warmer weather makes me want to eat a little less. weird.

Beth: Oh Beth, I'm sorry you're down! You should have seen me Saturday getting ready for Easter. I was a nutcase. I actually collapsed into a ball at one point, crying! ... *sigh*. Not sure if that's whats getting to you or other stuff too? ... Being outside will definitely help some. The fresh air makes me feel so much better. Sometimes we have to force ourselves to do it too. ... And Joanne is right, you are always welcome to come grump here! ALWAYS! We have a LOT of shoulders to cry on!!!

Joanne: Glad your broken butt is better! What is Turbo Sport? Is it like Turbo Kick? ... I did a little of KCM's lower body 30 minute workout a few weeks ago. i liked it!... That is soooo cool that Colin won the spelling bee!! How exciting!!!!!! .... I've been loving running lately. I hope I don't burn myself out on it. I really want to make my ass smaller (;))

Hottie: You around? What's going on ? Miss ya again!!!!

So much to do. And I really want to go suck in some of the warm nice weather on my lounge chair in the back yard!!!!!! Plus Greg is making my head spin with new technology , please make him stop!!!!!:eek:

Hi Chris! Great run and workout!!!! I think running is the best thing for legs (and the ass)! Turbo Sport is on the Turbo Kick Fan workouts. There's one on #3, I think and this latest one I got, #5. It's lead by Janelle instead of Chalene and is a little less dancey than the Turbo Kicks. Really pretty similar, though. I've never heard of the shelf thing for teeth and we've done just about everything! Hopefully it won't be too much of a nuisance.

My mood swings have been crazy lately. Last night I felt like just crying. Sometimes life is just so overwhelming and you never catch up! Work is not good. But, then today I felt on top of the world when Colin won, and realized how lucky we are. Tonight I'll get home and be overwhelmed and want to cry again! ;) Last night Caitlyn upset me. She said that she wished Anne and Laura's (twins in her class) mom was her mom cause she's "cooler" than me. :( Talk about depressing. And, actually she is one of the nicest people I've met, so I get it! Later Caitlyn denied she said it cause she could see it upset me. I know kids just say stuff impulsively and don't mean it, but it still stung. In my defense, a lot of the moms at school don't work and have more time to be cool and do cool stuff than I do! ;)

Back to work again...

Joanne

Hey girls..... I did go for a little walk and I feel a bit better. It's not the guests nor the crazy state of the house that's wearing me down (though perhaps it should be!). It's work. I can't go into much more than that here. But, I feel like I must be dropping into a depression because I am like one of those people who doesn't care that her house is a mess! Ug!

Joanne, I'm so glad to hear your hip is feeling better! Impressive that you were able to work out so soon, I think! And that's very fun news about Colin and the spelling bee! So funny that he won on bacon.

Chris, sounds like you had an amazing workout! Think you will be sore tomorrow? Yes, the days fly and it is hard to get anything done sometimes!!

What's up with the new technology? Does he want an ipad?

Hottie, are you ok?????

I had to pick Travis up from school. There is something going around, or I would have thought he was just trying to get out of things. Hopefully we won't all get sick!

Joanne, I cannot believe it, but I am being somewhat tempted by Insanity. That is insane, no????

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.