April 10 Check in Monday 12th************

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Gym Styles this week for me. Today it is chest and triceps. I don't look forward to all those pushups!!! I may add some extra cardio in if I have time. We have CCD tonight...

Talk to you later....

Good morning and happy Monday! We have a blustery day here! Hail, even. The kids tried to sleep in a tent last night, but gave up around 11:30, and it hadn't even started hailing yet. They wanted to sleep out in the woods but fortunately were ok with a tent right outside the door. Crazy! We were all out in the woods after dinner last night (but before dark), checking out their fort in the rain.

Kathy, good luck with those pushups!! I did Tonique 2.2 this morning -- it's supposed to be more cardio focused with some toning, but sheesh, she fried my arms!!! I started with 3 pounders, had to go to 2 pounders, and at the very end I dropped the weights completely! Amazing how those little weights can just fry the arms. Anyway, that's the hardest I've worked out in a long time, it feels like, and it feels good to have it done!! This morning as I was thinking about how tired/sore I've been feeling lately it occurred to me that I switched vitamin brands, and I wonder if that has anything to do with it!

Chris, how was work? Joanne, how was your weekend? Hottie, I see the rain hit you guys, too. Well, enjoy your day, all.....

Hi everyone!!

Kathy, I know, I dread those push-ups in GS! Good luck with them!

Beth, wow, hail?! Yikes! Sounds like the boys had a great outdoorsy weekend! ;) Fun stuff! That Tonique is the one that about killed me and I couldn't finish a couple weeks ago! Once my leg is 100% I'm going to try again. I like how it works arms too. Gives your legs a break. Are you going to try to do three toniques this week?

Weekend was good, but busy. Jameson and Ian are at a strange age - for me at least! They're starting to go out with their friends alone and I trust them, but you still worry! Ian went to the Ice Arena with a bunch of friends and then was at a girls house most of the day Saturday with some other kids. We were sitting outside and a group of about 10 kids came by the house and took Jameson with them. They went to the park and then went to hang out at someone's house. I'm so glad they both have cell phones - it's easy to keep track of them. Colin had two soccer games. They won one and the other they lost big time. The weather was beautiful so the kids were out riding bikes all day yesterday.

I didn't workout Saturday. Yesterday I did a TurboKick. Today I did Jari Love's Ripped and Chiseled. Wow, rep overkill. It was good, though - I need to do more weights.

Hi Chris, Hottie!

Joanne

Yes, Joanne, hail! Crazy, eh? And we had two inches of rain yesterday and overnight.

That's one Jari I don't have, but I did it from netflix once -- people say it really does make you "cut".

Oh, I think I forgot to mention that I did see the new get ready for summer rotation -- funny, the generic is the same make up as the one from last year, just in a different order, but this year she has all different workouts.

I'm dreading that kids going off and worrying stage. I remember my sister going through it -- she did not get a lot of sleep in those years!!

Oh, and yes..... I'm going to try to do all three standing toniques this week -- we'll see how it goes!! I'm also anxious to go back and do the cross train lean legs one -- I heard that compared to tonique and I remember it being pretty intense.

Hey Girls.

My turn to be in a crappy mood. Had my yearly eval this morning. It was actually all pretty good, got a raise, nice compliments. But one comment that has really bothered me and I feel horrid about. Made me so upset, cried when I got home. Woke up at 12n to pee (after getting to bed at 9:30am) and couldn't sleep because it's all I could think about. Would love to hear your opinions, but I don't feel like typing it all out now. ...

I'm tired and pooped out, physically and emotionally.

Somehow I cranked out PLB (ouch on that freakin ball!) and then thought it was 20 minutes of Basic Step (which I don't have), when in fact it was 30. So mistakenly I did 20 minutes of Low Impact Step. Oh well, I got gipped 10 minutes.

I'll try to come back later and be happier.

My boys do have tomorrow off from school tomorrow (teachers day) , so no pressure to get stuff done tonight or in the morning.

I guess that's the good news.

Congrats on the raise! And, of course I'll give you my opinion if you feel like going into details on the whole situation -- I'm so sorry there was that bad spot on what should have been a happy thing (it seems -- compliments and a raise!!). Try to think of the good things they said.

You got in a good workout!!

It's been raining here allllllll day. At times pounding down, at times a light sprinkle.

Hey everyone...

Just got back from CCD...The computer has been acting up on me today..So, I wasn't able to get on this afternoon..

Chris: Congrats on the raise!!

Ok, time to get ready for the nightly battle for teeth and stuff..Talk to you all tomorrow...

Hi ladies.

Chris, I'll join you in the crappy mood club. There's not really anything specifically wrong, I just feel depressed, for lack of a better word. Just lots of little things. Like Beth said I'd be happy to offer my opinion on the work stuff if you feel like talking about it. Yes, focus on the compliments and the $$!

I did see the new summer rotation. Not sure what I'm doing still. I'm planning a run at some point tomorrow.

Gotta go do the get to bed thing too.

"See" you all tomorrow...

Joanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.