April 09 check in Weekend 18th-19th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies..

Getting our weekend thread started...

I have a busy day today. Chris has his baseball game and Lauren has choir.. So, I am about ready to get Powermaxx started..

Have a great day today..It is supposed to be a beautiful day here today...

Hey Kathy! (and all to follow)

It looks like the day will be 1/2 beautiful here (it's already 61 at 9a!!), but then supposed to turn cloudy and rain tonight. which is ok for tonight, since I work!

The boys are off from school next week. I look forward to it, yet I don't. Already, they are trying to play together, and it all ends up in a fall down fight. *sigh*

Yesterday I ended up going for a WONDERFUL bike ride. I don't know if it's just because it's new, or because I LOVE it, but it felt great.

I'm still having "issues" with eating. I don't know why. This is the longest "bad" streak I've had in a while. I did GREAT all day yesterday, and each and every night this week, I've caved. And it's not candy, it's whatever I can get my hands on (usually Peanut Butter spread on anything). :eek:

Today is PowerMax for me too, Kathy. I"m not sure I've done this one before? I might do Rhythmic Step... I guess I'll decide once I get going...

Ok, done with Powermax...Now, I am off to Chris' baseball game..

Chris: Powermax was a great workout. I did it on the 8" like Cathe until almost the end on the last segment. I was pooped out...We are close to 70 already too. We are suppose to get rain tomorrow and Monday. So, we will see..My eating has been horrible too. I hate it too since I have be trying to step up my workouts. Doesn't do me any good if I keep eating this way. So, today I am following a meal plan I got off the FIRM a few years ago when I did only them (until I discovered Cathe!)..It helped before and I am hoping it will again!!

Ok, gotta go...

have a great day ladies..

I ended up doing POWERMAX... I did it all on a 6 inch Step, though. I have done this one before, I like it! The music is "HOT"! ;) I chuckle every time Cathe says, "that's HOT!". LOL!

Yep, me too, Kathy. I've been adding cardio to my week too, trying to make progress, and I'm overeating. It doesn't work that way! DUH! I've just got to get IT together. Usually this time of year I'm excited about eating better too, because of the warmer weather and the distractions outside. Zach has his first Little League Baseball game on Wednesday, I'm excited for that!

Hey, and ya know what? I have pretty much NO DOMS from yesterday's STS Shoulders, Tri's and Bi's Workout. Crap! Even in the biceps, where I failed the most on the heavier weights. I'm going to have to UP it next week I think!

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Wondering how Vilma, Ivy and Joanne are doing!?!?

I know Beth is away...

Chris: I don't have much in the way of DOMS either..I feel some in the shoulder area. But, nothing that would keep reminding of the pain.LOL!! I thought I lifted heavy too! Oh well, maybe next week..Ha Cathe does say hot alot in the earlier ones..

Guess it's just you and me today,Kathy! LOL!

I'm off in a few to work...

I'm relieved to hear you didn't have much DOMS from yesterday either. Some of the weights I picked I couldn't DO in Meso #2. Incline bicep curls i used 15's, and I precisdely remember i couldn't do these last time! And i got through ALL the reps, though it was hard at the end. but no DOMS. Hmf!

So anyhow, we're twins! LOL!...

Have a great Saturday night girl(s)!

Hi ladies!! I have a few minutes before I have to wake up the kids for CCD. They will be thrilled! ;)

Chris and Kathy - I hear ya on the eating! What the heck is wrong with me? I wake up in the morning and tell myself I'll be good, but by the end of the day it's been a mess. My worst is evening, too. That darned easter candy - I'm about to throw it all out!

Last night we had an impromptu party with the neighbors. It was 70 degrees here so we all sat out and bbq'd and the kids played. I ate like a total pig. Cookies, brownies, chips - ugh! I don't even really like chips. We did have a nice time but I feel like a slug today. I got up early and did Christi's Step Heaven. Today's a new day, right?

Beth, hope you are having a good time!!

We have two soccer games today and I'm not looking forward to them. Today the forecast is scattered showers in the morning turning into a steady rain by afternoon. Oh joy! They don't cancel soccer games for anything but lightning, supposedly. I'm hoping they'll cancel at least one of them, though. I feel bad for the kids playing in it.

Gotta run...

Chris: I used 15s on the incline biceps too. I had my weighted gloves on too. I felt I could have gone a little more. But, the 20s were too much. Maybe next time I will try the 20s without the weighted gloves. I just hate taking them on and off...Hope you had a good night at work..

Joanne: Glad you joined Chris and I..HaHa! I wake telling myself the same stuff and then around dinnertime and after it goes out the window!!! We have softball practice today and threats of showers too..Sounds like you had a great night last night

Today will be a rest day for me so that I can get to week 2 tomorrow...

Hi everyone else..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.