April 09 check in Monday 27th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Good morning ladies...

Looking forward to another beautiful day here...

Workout today will be disc 31: chest and back!!!

Beth: thanks for the birthday wishes....The kids wer up giving me their hugs and kisses early. They are trying to encourage me that I need a day off (no school lessons)..HAHA...I think I am going to give it to them!!

Be back later!!

Last edited:
Ok, everyone! ....together.....

Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday to you!
Happy birthday dear Kathyyyyyy!
Another year older, but fitter, too!!!!!

:D That's funny about the kids wanting you to have a day off so they can have a day off! You are getting the nice weather, eh? We are still a bit chilly, but I don't mind in the least actually......

I had a cardio day, so pulled out an oldie that I've never done much! CTX -- I did All Step and Step & Intervals for about an hour long workout -- I was a good sweaty mess and it was a nice change of pace. Toward the end of the hour I remembered fitness freak telling us we should do less cardio. Oh well! :p

Another Monday -- the weeks are flying!!! Hope everyone is well -- Hottie, you're in another funk, aren't you? C'mon, let us know what's up! I hope it's all ok.

-Beth

Kathy !

8.gif
2.gif
1.gif

Hope you have a wonderful birthday :D

Today is the last day of the Push Phase for CLX then onward to the last phase - Lean phase

I'm running a bit late as I had to make the kids appointments to see the eye doctor and get their annual physicals before school starts up again - they are already booking for July so its good. I don't like taking the kids out of school for those things so I'm happy to have it scheduled.

Time for me to get started on Push Circuit 3 ;)

picture.php

Thanks Vilma and Beth....It has been a most wonderful day so far!!

Finished Disc 31..It was tough. I am not a heavy lifter and this mesocycle is killing me. Still a great workout!!! I was going to run today. But, I thought I give myself a break today and relax...

Ok, gotta go play Clue with Chris...

Talk to you later..

Hey Girls!

Monday!

AND it's Kathy's Birthday!!

Hope it's a great day ALL day long! You do need to tell us what goodies you get. (Anything fitness related????) ... Nice you're taking the day off from school. Your kiddos are so thoughtful! ;)

It's also another gorgeous day here... sunny, in the 80's. I know it won't last forever, but it's so perfect , I'm loving it. I did have to go into work last night for 11p. It was THE slowest night I can remember (I really could have stayed home, but who could have predicted?). I got some good therapy though, the girls I was working with had me laughing to tears. If it didn't involve the loss of sleep, I'd say I had a good time!

Beth: CLX are good little cardios. In Meso 3, Cathe cuts way back on the cardio, in true Fitness Freak form.(LOL) The whole rotation is reminding me of FF's rotations, except I never would have pushed myself THIS heavy without the 1RM's.

Vilma: Love that birthday cake! YOu're speeding right along on CLX... What is the Lean Phase? What does it involve, more cardio?

Hottie And Ivy: Miss ya here!!

Okay, gotta gear myself up to go start MESO 3, WEEK 3 (I'm starting to already have withdrawals from not doing STS very soon! Say it isn't so!)... Hey Kathy, have you decided what you're going to do after this STS go-round?

BBL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.