April 08 Wednesday Check-In

Boingo

Cathlete
Hi gals!

Finished up Legs & Glutes and then Coremax #3 a bit ago. L&G is a toughie, isn't it? But no ball work!! And I was able to get through ALL of the exercises without crying!! YAY ME!! I've been doing ab work, and haven't been feeling any soreness the next day, so I'm hoping CM will do it for me !

Busy week for me, with my son's First Communion on Saturday. Why do I always feel like I never have anything to wear??? Drives me crazy to feel crunched at the last minute trying to buy something. And what happened to all the outfits I buy for other occasions ?? I'm crazy, I swear!

So today, I'm off to look for something to wear, and plus get a white shirt for Alex (since his older brother's somehow disappeared!)..

Kathy... did you get out for a run yesterday? It didn't stop raining here until around 4pm... so I'm wondering if yours stopped.

~Chris

Hey everyone!

Chris, yes, L&G is a toughie!! I don't think she uses the barbell either, does she? Which is a plus - less stuff to put away.

I'm with you on the never having anything to wear. If I just organized my closet I'd probably find all kinds of hidden gems! We had a communion for three years in a row - it's nice to have a break for a few years!

I'm also searching for a white shirt for my son. He has his band concert tonight and informs me at 9:00pm last night that, no, they're not wearing their band shirts, they have to wear a white button down shirt. :eek: Off to the closets we go. Find one, really too small but it'll do if I can't find one during my lunch break at work today. So, I'll get in some exercise running from store to store!

Well, back to exercise! Kathy, I was planning do to Reach, but I ate so badly yesterday I thought I should do something to burn more calories. I tried Mindy Myrlea's Energy Action Circuit. Should have stuck with Reach! It was OK, but really not too intense and the cardio was kind of boring. To be fair, I think I was just tired and not really into it today. Tomorrow's another day!

Have a great day all!

Joanne

Chris: That will be me next week. Chris makes his first communion on the 10th. I bought a new outfit to wear. I never feel I have anything to wear either. I got a plain black shirt and a cute lavendar sweater. Both from Gap..No, Lauren's softball practice was cancelled. so, I didn't get to run. But, she has a game tomorrow. So maybe I can run then.

Joanne: I do the same thing when I feel I eat too much. I haven't tried any of Mindy's workouts. And boy is it tough to do cardio when you are not into it...

Checking in today with Amy Bento's Advanced Step Challenge...I am starting to get those combos down!!

Talk to you tomorrow!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.