April 08 checkin Wednesday 23rd

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies!!

Thought I would stop in and say hi..I am off to torture myself with Butts & gutts. Then we are walking down the street to get Chris' haircut. Then biking to homeschool PE class a few miles down the street. Then driving to softball practice tonight...

Hope everyone has a great workout and rest of the day!!

Hey Kathy!
Hey Joanne!!
(wondering if Randi will check in soon?)

I actually am thinking of doing Randi's rotation she posted that she was doing this month, NEXT month. Wondered how it was going!@

SO today I just got done with "Rhythmic Step". Man, you just get caught UP in that one , don't you? You forget you're working out, concentrating on the steps so much. And there's one step I can NOT get. When you jump kick on each corner, and then in the middle, and THEN transition into some kind of jack?? I'm always just jumping on the step. I have no clue on that jack transition! LOL!

Going to get some lunch and then taking the boys to my moms to celebrate her birthday (it was yesterday). I made cupcakes, found a cool recipe that calls for diet soda and cake mix and egg whites. NO oil, NO whole eggs, it's kind of neat! So we're taking them over to sing Happy Birthday and torture her with my crazy boys for a bit..LOL!

I better get going!!

Kathy... Butts & Guts is a great workout! One of my favorites for legs. It just has so many different moves for the lower body, not just squats and lunges! enjoy!!!!

~Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.