April 08 checkin Tuesday 22nd

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi everyone!!

Hope everyone is having a great day so far..

Chris: Are you having a great time with your kids?

We never got to go for that walk yesterday. The rain just kept coming and going!!! So, I did Kari Anderson's Go workout. It was a great workout. It was pretty basic with the steps. But, I raised mine to 8" and it was great. Excellent for a day you don't want much jumping or a resting day. I like to do something that is why I was hoping to walk yesterday. This was a great sub for that!!

Today's scheduled workout is going to be Maximum Intensity Cardio. Yikes!! That is a WORKOUT!!!

Talk to you later...

Hey Kathy!
.....And whoever follows!!

Today is my first real day with the kids. Going to take the boys to the park after lunch, it is again, gorgeous here! Yesterday and on Sunday they went fishing with their daddy! They are happy boys!!

My rotation this last week is supposed to be S&H, but I'm just not feeling it, so I'm substituting GS workouts this week. just got done with Chest & Triceps, and then i did B&G, floor abs (Love that one!).

MIC, huh, Kathy? Ooooh I'd be dreading that, but man oh man, you sure feel like you get a good sweaty cardio when you're done!!! Haev fun!!!

~Chris

Hey Chris: MIC is done!!!! I was a sweaty mess. But, I always feel so empowered when I finished that one or any of the BM workouts...It is really nice here today too. The sun is in and out. But, no rain so far. All day yesterday it rained. Today Lauren has drawing lessons. So, Chris and I will head to the grocery store and if time permits Chris needs a haircut!!

Talk to you later. Enjoy your day with the boys!!

Hi Kathy and Chris! Randi, we miss you!

Kathy, yikes, I dread MIC - good for you for doing it! When I did a Cathe rotation with it I subbed another workout. Just couldn't face it!

Chris, you're so lucky to have nice weather for the kids' week off. Have fun at the park! GS chest and triceps is tough! I hate ab work, but for some reason I love the B&G ab work, too.

I woke up feeling like I was fighting off a cold - ugh! Was really tempted to reset the alarm. But I got up and did PLB. OK, those exercises on the ball are pure torture at the end! I was talking back to Cathe - you've got to be kidding, you want me to do that again??? x( I'm a bit sore from PUB yesterday (I only did the pyramid up premix), but I have a feeling I'll be hobbling later from PLB. Great workout, though. I should do those more often.

Tomorrow I might skip the workout and sleep in if I'm not feeling better or do a light cardio. We'll see.

Have a great day all!

Joanne

HI-5's , Kathy for completing MIC!! Now you have me thinking about trying to tackle it again! LOL! It is a long endurance cardio for sure!

Ooooh Joanne, I SOOOO know what you're talking about on PLB ball torture!! I do NOT know how anyone does all those one legged lifts on the ball! Damn! And when you're not feeling so hot, it's even worse. Hope you get some rest...

I agree , those Pyramid workouts are something I should pull out more often!

~Chris

Joanne: I agree..Those exercises on the ball are torture for sure!!I am always talking back to Cathe too. The pikes are just crazy. I am always telling her nah, I don't think I can do that many!!HAHA

Thanks Chris!! It is long..I lowered my step to 6" on the blast at the end!! I was so pooped out..

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.