April 08 checkin Thursday 24th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies!!

Hubby took the kids to work today..It was take your kids to work day. So, I have the day to myself which is VERY VERY rare. I mean it just never happens. What will I do with all this me time!!!!

Well, the first thing up was a load of laundry..I got Rhythmic Step done too...Next, I am going shopping by myself....

Later, I will take a nice peaceful walk with the dog!

Hope you are all having a great day today!!

Hey ya Kathy! and all to follow!!! (anybody?)...

I woke up at 2am with one of my famous headaches. I took my Midrin pills that helped last time, which WORKED, but left me really foggy! Better than a headache though. I got myself to the park for a fabulous run!!! It's 68 out , sunny and breezy. Perfect! I did 15 minutes of intervals up and down the duck pond steps! and then... at the end was going to come home and do abs. Instead, I did 100 crunches on a park bench, plank for a minute, side crunches 50 each side. And then a wonderful stretch in the sun....

Kathy.. What a fun day for you!!! Just sit and enjoy the silence! Hey.. I did RS yesterday! Good one, huh?

Off to the shower, and then we plan on doing something with the fam this afternoon...

~Chris

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.