April 08 checkin Saturday 26th

Kathy36

Cathlete
HI ladies!!

Today's workout is going to be Cardio Kicks. But, we have a softball games this morning and a baseball game later this afternoon. I am going to try and squeeze it in somewhere...

Hope everyone has a wonderful day today...

Hey Kathy!

I just got done with GS: Back, Shoulders & Biceps. Challenging!I used good heavy weights. But it was good to be a bit shorter today, with the boys still home and bustling around. As much as I enjoy the laid back vacation schedule, I do miss my workouts alone, uninterrupted!

Cardio kicks is a strange workout for me, Kathy, do you like it? It feels like some weird form of kickboxing, yet it's not kickboxing, know what I mean? It is a good sweat though!

what are you guys going to do next week? Does your rotation end today or does it take you through to the 1st? Mine is done today. I think I may start it over, until I see what Cathe posts for May. I was thinking of doing Randi's 4 DS/Gym Style rotation she posted a bit ago if May 08 isn't muscle focused. I do think doing less cardio is where I want to go. BUT... I could always substitute or lessen the cardio. It would be nice to do an exact rotation WITH someone and share all the same workouts again...

Hope everyone has a nice Saturday!!!

~Chris

Chris: I agree..Cardio Kicks is not one of my favorites. I worked up a sweat. But, it isn't as intense as say kickmax...Alot of athletic type kickboxing...Anyway, I will most likely do the May rotation. I need some fat burning. We went out to eat tonight, Cracker Barrel, and ate so so..I ordered dessert since it was my birthday dinner(tomorrow is my birthday) and now I feel bloated. It was certainly good. Chocolate Cobbler!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.