April 08 checkin Monday 28th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies!!

Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday..But, I was busy doing things with the family. It was my birthday yesterday.. I see everyone must hae been busy as nobody posted..Oh well...I did workout. I got Muscle Endurance in and finished up the April rotation. Today is scheduled rest. but, I am teaching homeschool PE and I would like to get a stretch in too. I am wanting to try Kari Anderson's Reach. so, I amy do that!!!

It is rainy and yucky here. So, I hope you have better weather where you are..Have a great day!!

Hi Kathy and HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (and whoever else checks in later!)

I don't get on the computer much on the weekends, so no check-ins for me. Either we're running around somewhere or DH or one of the kids is on it. So now I have to remember my workouts. Hmmm, Saturday was Angie Miller's Strength and Core Fusion, Sunday was Amy's In the Ring and today was Tracey's new Circuit Zone.

Kathy, let me know how you like Reach if you do it. I have it but have never tried it.

Not sure what's on for tomorrow - I think step maybe. I'm anxious to see Cathe's May rotation.

Have a great day all!

Hi Kathy and Joanne!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Kathy!!! Hope you were spoiled and enjoyed your day yesterday. it's funny... my birthday is coming (May 7th... I'll be 45!!!!), And last week we took the boys out to Cracker Barrell , you said you went too, didn't you? We rarely go there, but I just LOVE having breakfast for supper (as do the boys). Oh MY! EVIL!!!

Great workouts. I haven't done ME in a very long time, how did it go?

Yesterday (sunday) was my rest , and sleep/work, day, so I didn't check in either. ...

Joanne, sounds like you're doing a lot of variety! I've not heard of Angie Miller before, But I've read about Amy and Tracey. Don't have any of their workouts though...

this week I'm going back to the first week of my April Rotation, to fill in. On tap was Pyramid Upper Body, but I wanted to switch it up a little, so I did the Total Upper Body Premix off of 4 DS. It was a great tough long workout! But quick paced, so it felt good. Tomorrow I'll do KPC. I'm also anxious to see what May 08 will be!

Have a good rest of Monday everyone!

~Chris

Joanne: Thanks... I did kari's Reach workout today. I did like it. It was pretty challenging. alot of ballet moves and balancing with some toning. Especially felt it in the legs while doing it. I will add that in again..

Chris: Thanks to you too. I was spoiled some. Yes, we went to Cracker barrel for dinner. It was so yummy. I got the chocolate cobbler for dessert and shared with the kids. Yummy!! I LOVE breakfast too and often have it for dinner or lunch. Especially when I am not in the mood for anything else.. ME was a good tough workout. I am feeling it some today..This week I am doing some videos I haven't gotten to in a while. I am looking forward to seeing the May rotation too.

Ohhh , I never heard of Chocolate Cobbler!! My son had the blueberry pancakes ,and he didn't eat them all, THAT seemed like dessert to me! LOL!

It is a good opportunity to do some other videos. maybe I'll throw in some TJ and definitely a run for me this week, if the rain clears up!

Chris

Chris, I am going to try to run some too. I am not one to run much. But, maybe I will give it a try...If it isn't too muddy or raining, my daughter has softball practice and there is a walk/run track right there to use...

I LOVE blueberry anything just about. Blueberries are my favorites along with strawberries....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.