April 08 checkin Friday 25th

Kathy36

Cathlete
Hi ladies!!

I hope everyone in having a great day...Yesterday was the best day for me. The kids were with their dad at work and I had a nice peaceful day. It did feel a little weird them not being here...But, it was nice not to be concerned with anything and do what I wanted. I went shopping and took my time. That was different!!!

Anyway, today's workout will be Body Max....A little dread factor here. But, I will get it done as I know the great rewarding feeling I get at the end!! So, I will do that after Lauren's drawing class and a few errands...

Talk to you later..Have a great workout!!

Hi all! Well, I got hit with some kind of bug and didn't workout Wednesday or Thursday. Feeling better today, but still stuffy. I did manage to do KCM's StepBoxing today and felt pretty good.

Kathy, that sounds like a wonderful day. I love my kids to death, but sometimes dream about days like that!! How did BodyMax go?

Chris, your run sounded like so much fun!

Have a great weekend all!

Joanne

Joanne: Glad you are feeling better...I felt almost guilty enjoying the day so much!! Body Max is on tap for this afternoon. We just got back from Lauren's drawing class. Now we need to run to the bank and library..

Hi Girls!

I finished Gym Style Legs and LIC Abs about 45 minutes ago. Tough day to do it. The boys are at an all time crazy high level. Sadly enough, there were at least 2 times during my workout I thought about stopping and grabbing the Costco bag of M&M's!!!!! My 8 year old decided to pull my 12 year old' shorts down to his ankles, outside, in front of their friends. THAT didn't go over well, and there was an all out brawl ... ending in punishment for the 8 year old, who's not accepting it too well.

Oh my.

The workout kicked my butt too! Although I did like that the floor work transitioned quickly off that dang ball to the band and step. I have a feeling I'll be feeling it tomorrow!!

I also have a feeling I'll be having a few glugs of wine from the bottle this afternoon!!!

Kathy, glad you had a nice day yesterday! It must have felt great, but strange all at the same time! You go on Body max!! that is another toughie! But you're right, you'll be feeling GREAT to get that baby DONE!!!

Off I go....

~Chris

P.S...

Joanne..sorry you got a bug! You were smart to take the time off, I know it's not an easy decision for us "addicts"! And now it's paid off, and you're better, right? As "they" say, listen to your body!!

~Chris

Chris, oh my, I sympathize with you over the shorts incident! I have 8, 10, and 11 year boys and could totally see something like that happening. Although I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with those challenges! Somedays you just want to wring their necks, don't you? }( Gotta love 'em, though! :7 Good job getting in your workout amid all the chaos!

Oh my Chris!! I would have thrown in the towel on my workout with all that going on. So, I am sending you a pat on the back for hanging tough..

Joanne: I have those days too that I want to wring their necks. I tell them all the time that they are lucky I love them so much. Because I don't know!!!

I got through Body Max today. It wasn't as bad as the last time. I didn't think I would make it through the last time I did it. I must have been having a bad day last time. I was pouring with sweat though..I know I worked hard!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.