Anyone up for another "Clean Eating Challenge"?

valleygirl

Cathlete
(I also posted this in the Open Discussion forum)

I did the "7-Day Clean Eating Challenge" check-in recently, and I
loved the results and the way I felt. Some people mentioned they would like to do it again. If you are interested in doing one this week, please let me know. Since it's a holiday weekend, we could start on Tuesday instead of Monday if necessary. Thanks!
Valerie:)

RE: Anyone up for another

Tuesday start for me, but I'm in !
050208_10008324294.gif

Becky

Hi,

I'm coming out of lurkdom to join this check-in. Just what I need right now, thanks for starting it!

Hello

I'd like to join you. I'm in the UK and my eating lately has been terrible. I'll join on Monday. Just out of interest I see alot of recipes using 1/2 cup or a cup of an ingredient. Any ideas how many oz's this is?

Thanks
Laura
:)

Another lurker here needing a swift kick in the arse. I think I've had ice cream 10 days in the last two weeks...UGHx( ! Count me in for Tuesday.

Wendi

Im in! I have all my baby weight gone but would like to lose an additional 5 lbs.This could do the trick. I will start tomorrow as well.
Lori:)

I'd like to join, too. Lately I have been getting by w/o eating hardly any fresh fruits and veggies and this past week has been really bad. I hate to go down that slippery slope. I just hope that the check in is helpful for me.

I might be interested in doing this with a Tuesday start. But I have a question. I know in general what it means to eat "clean." But how are you planning to define it for the sake of this check-in? Do we each define it for ourselves, or are we all sticking to a specific group definition. For example, can I eat PB if it's natural and not Peter Pan? Just wondering. I've never done a check-in before.

Thanks.
Laura

I would love to join in with a clean eating check in but like I stated in the thread over in OD - I'm not sure what 'clean eating' truly involves. I need to educate myself on it. :D

What foods would be considered clean?

I'll be scouring the bookstore in hopes I can find something today.

I'll love to join in too.I'm not sure if I'm sure exactly what clean eating is but know the basics so maybe I'll learn something as well. Kim

I'm in, its always good to "check" yourself, it increases your awareness of what you are actually eating everyday, its easy to lose track.

I'll be here! I'm not lookin' for perfection either...just better than my usual of late.
Thanks for the invite.
iris123

>I would love to join in with a clean eating check in but like
>I stated in the thread over in OD - I'm not sure what 'clean
>eating' truly involves. I need to educate myself on it. :D
>
>What foods would be considered clean?
>
>I'll be scouring the bookstore in hopes I can find something
>today.

Try Tosca Reno, the Eat Clean Diet. I think it is very informative and no-nonsense, some of it is a little too strict and over the top for me.

Carola

Yup, count me in, I will start Monday. I am invited to a client's house for Indian food today - yum! It's going to be far from clean though :)

See you Monday!

Carola

To me, clean eating is whole foods in their most natural state prepared w/ least amt of added fats and sugar and additives or food coloring. Whole grain cooked cereal vs pop tarts, lg leafy salads vs green bean casserole. That's how I define it anyway.

I'd like to check in too. :) Vacation is just around the corner and I bought a new red bikini that I'd like to wear. :p

Did anyone see Cathe's reply recently about fitting into a dress in 3 weeks? She said that if the person ate "really clean" it would happen. What do you think she meant?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.