Any guys out there? 8-8

kisuzu

Cathlete
Hey guys
Today I will do chest & back probably from 4 day split followed by Marcus Irwin Step Tools.& maybe Stretch Max.Have a great weekend.Lets plan a guys weekend with Cathe.We could focus on heavy weight training, boot camp etc...We could all meet in Jersey.Something to think about.

Hey Guys-

I did a mix/match of Step Blast/Supersets - both of which I got from FitTv. So they are a bit shorter workouts, but I did two, so I figure that balances it out. I have four more from FitTv, and I think I'll do them that way in the next week or so. It was fun.

Chris, sounds like a great idea. If only I was closer. But Chris in Greece probably has no sympathy for me. :)

Hope the roadtrippers are having a great time.

Ben

Last edited:
sounds like a great plan to me - Me and Coni are here now and have done one step class..pretty awesome. so far the trip has been a blast.
I'll save the full report for later
Keith

No.. Ben I'll just pop over ("beam me up, Scotty!")...:p:p:p

I guess it was a Step Blast tribute week for all of us! I did it 2day...

One more day left (half a day actually) before I leave for Chalkidiki (the third - far right - peninsula, near Aghion Oros). Then it will be all sun, sea, ice cold coffee on the beach, maybe a few margaritas, and definitely a 5km jog every other day, in the beautiful woods.

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.