Any guys out there? 8-7

kisuzu

Cathlete
Today is Step blast.Yesterday I did upper body weights on the stability ball.Ben I am glad you are enjoying those High Step workouts.I will have to pull them out.It's been awhile.Keith have fun on the Roadtrip.
take care
Chris

Hey everyone! I did Step Blast as well, but yesterday. It was the first time I did that one, and it was FUN! Tomorrow I'm going to try out Step Jump & Pump.

Tim

Hey guys - and thanks Chris - I'm planning on having a blast! I'm here in Jersey now...I ran in to some of the other Catheites downstairs - everybody looks pretty excited!!
Tomorrow's early bird class should be off the hook. All right then - I'll check in tomorrow with a full report.
Catch you all later,
Keith

Hey guys-

I walked/jogged on an incline today for 96 minutes! My wife and kids were out of the house, and I had a bunch of time. I have step blast recorded from FitTv and have been wanting to try it again. I think I will tomorrow. I've kind of been waiting for the workout blender to buy this one by itself. I have SJP recorded from FitTv too, but didn't like it as much. Maybe I'd like the full workout better. (Tim, let me know what you think) Anyway, I thought Step Blast would be a perfect one to try purchasing on the Workout Blender. Although, I think it will be kind of dangerous to be able to instantly purchase a workout.

Keith, now that you are on the 2nd roadtrip, you won't be spoiling anything for anyone if you give us details. So please do. :)

Ben

Hey!

I was going through the RT photos... and my suntan's gone... My color now is a pale tint of green (with envy!!!):p:p:p

LIC Upper Body Sculpt + MM Abs 2day... kept the weights at about 5-10 lbs over Cathe's.

2 more days before my vacation starts!!! Can't wait!!!

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.