Any guys out there? 8-4

careyben

Cathlete
Hey guys-

I got my high step today, along with the three DVDs that come with it. I started with the hardest one, "High Step Challenge", and it was like I took off three months, not three days. Wow, it was tough. Very similar to Drill Max - Jerry, I figured you'd like this one, 'cause you enjoy DM so much. Do you have this one?

Chris, I saw you tried BM2 using 60% of your 1 Rep Maxes. When Cathe & SNM told us about taking our 1RM and how many people don't lift enough, I figured I was one of the few who uses enough weight. I think I am in for a shocking awakening. I do the same thing you do... usually just up a notch from what Cathe is using. Now that I've started doing the 1RM, I think I'm 10 - 15 pounds light at least on everything.

I think I'm going to do a few weeks of these circuit workouts alternating with some jogging, because I'm obviously not used to the circuit stuff.

Ben

I'm with you on this one - I'm pretty sure I've been lifting way too light, so I recently bumped it up quite a bit. I'm really lookng forward to hearing what Cathe has to say about STS and all -
Talk to you guys later -
Keith

DM Cardio Only + LIC abs... short, tough, fun!

I think me not being able to follow my 1RM with BM2 has to do with the speed of the reps... I calculated my 1RM using a 2-2 count, when many of the exercies in BM2 alternate between 1 rep at 2-2 and 2 single-count... who knows... :D

I'll definitely wait for Cathe's input on these.

Chris.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.