Any guys out there? 8-12

kisuzu

Cathlete
Hi guys,
Today I am rollerblading & then stretch max.I was at the lake on the weekend & kept active by hiking & swimming even though we are having poor weather this summer.Sorry to hear about your toe Ben.Tim Imax 3 is the best but a steep learning curve.Keith can't wait to hear about the Roadtrip.
Chris

Hey guys-

Seems my toe looked worse than it was. I was able to walk around today without pain (although it is purple), so I did High Step Training anyway. What the heck.
Ben

what's up guys???
Well, I'm back and almost totally recovered from the RT. I did Tony Horton's new road warrior workout today and I'm feeling pretty good about it.
What can I say about the August RT? Hmmm...well for starters, table #1 freakin' rules!!! What else?? That Cathe is a hard woman. I have to say, I have never worked my lower body so much in my life. Without doubt - a plateau breaking weekend. I was very happy with the step classes and the boot camp drills. All in all - the workouts were awesome. I guess the most important thing about the trip was that I learned that I can really really really crush these workouts by focusing and digging extra deep. Who knows, if I apply that spirit to other aspects of my life I should do fairly well, yes?
I think the trip was a little heavy in the "let's line up for photo opps" department, and I'm sure that I counted four sheet cakes, but what the hey - I have to admit, I ate some cake.
What's more, I met some pretty cool people (again...table #1...ladies - you rock), I got to spend a weekend with Coni (mi esposa) doing something we both love, and I got five workouts with CF - a good deal at any price. I guess I can live with having my picture taken a million times :)
All right ya'll - no time for down time...STS is around the corner. I hope we can all post some pretty amazing results photos.
Later guys!!
Keith

OK, I need to get serious about testing my 1 RM for STS, going to start next week and devote one day each week to testing it.

Keith, glad to hear you had a blast..those classes were amazing, and you totally rocked out on the step during Friday EB class, it was a pleasure to meet you and yours...were you the only male on the trip??

Chris, I'm assuming you didn't get any beach time in on the Sunday after our July trip..it rained like hell on my drive back to Cape May.

Did KPC today...Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders tomorrow.

Hey everyone,

Wow Keith, its sounds like you had a blast! I was just watching clips someone posted on youtube of the July RT where everyone took turns doing a mini step class for one minute with Cathe. It was fun just watching it.

I'm going to be the odd one out because . . . *gasp* . . . I'm not getting STS! I just can't follow a rotation. Trying to manage a 3-day split like S&H and GS is already hard for me. I'm a "do as I please" kind of person. But I hope you all enjoy it!

I did MM today. For tomorrow, I'll see what I feel like doing (see what I mean?! LOL)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.