amazing CHEETAHS 12/28 (Friday)

sunnydelite

Cathlete
Good morning all!!

well back to work for me today, on a good note tomorrow is the weekend, lol.

today i am goind to do a 60 min itread (runintervals). i really loved that one the first time i did it.

gotta go...however i will BBL.

enjoy your morning cheetahs!!:)

ps. for all interested. i just ordered p90x plus, woooohoooo. talk about anticipation!!

Good morning cheetahs! I'm back at work, so far not a bad night:)
I was unable for some reason to download my newest iTread purchase onto my iPodx( so instead of the interval run I did #20... got in a good 6 miles in 53 minutes and stopped there. I don't want to do more miles than that for a mid week run.

Sunny-When will you be getting the new p90x workouts? I'll be interested in your take on them.

Today will be a rest day for me..... mostly! Just some corework and stretching:7

ShellyC

Good Morning Cheetah Babes;)

How as everyones Christmas been so far? I have to say, it doesn't seem like Christmas here. A few things are different this yr and we didn't do some of the gathering we normally do and my parents weren't here this yr Christmas morning so that may be it as well. I am back to work tonight so there won't be any excitment for me this weekend.
My workouts have been good but my eating horrible! I think today it should get back on track b/c I won't feel like its another holidays day. My weight did return to normal though...thank goodness!:)
Wed my workout was a 6 mile run and all the UB/LB work from BC.I mixed it up so it was a circuit workout. And yesterday I did a 6.3 mile run (my TM died AGAIN) and MM.

Sunny** I have thought about ordering those workouts a few times and never bothered. Im not sure I would use them....maybe one of these days I will bite the bullet! Hope you enjoy them!

Shelly** Good workout yesterday? Are you working again tonight or is this it for you?

Does anyone have any new yrs resolutions this yr? I can't think of any.....:eek: :)

Lori:)

Oh and todays workout will probably be just cardio and abs:)

Good morning Cheetah babes!

I'm sitting here in my "Friday Fog". Those late Thursday nights kick my arse x(. I am definitely *not* looking forward to unloading hay this morning. I'm hoping to have a short(ish) work day and get done early enough to go to the gym with my friend again today. I know I want to do 4DS S/B/Ts there because of all the DBs and, if I feel up to it, I might jump on the TM for a short run. We'll see how I'm feeling after hay and riding ;-).

Oh, I did preview a bit of HSTA last night and oh boy does it look like a goody }(! I can't wait to get into that one.

Sunny - Nice workout yesterday! Did you watch anything good last night?

Lorie - I forgot to mention that that pic of Linus with the tree and the Santa hat was just too adorable!

Linda - Just wishing you a Happy New Year...you're the bestest!

Wendy - LOL! Believe me, that early in the am would *not* be my first choice but we've got to get it in before work so it's the only time we can get it done. My friend is one of the sweetest, most thoughtful, wonderful friends anyone could ever have and I want to be there to help keep her motivated, which, in turn, helps keep me motivated. Does that make any sense? It sounds like you're going to have a blast in AC! That should be a great time!

Morning Girls!

Sunny: I'm with you! I just ordered P90X+ myself...plus a set of bands...plus the recovery drink...:7 :7 :7 I also paid a couple extra bucks for 2nd day shipping cause I'm too impatient to wait any longer!!!!:p }( :p

Shelly: Sorry about the fubar with your newest Itread. Do you think it's an issue on your end or ITrain's end??

Lori: C'mon girl...order the X...you KNOW you want to!}( :7

I have a date with Grace today. I am leaning towards #21 run intervals right now....

Off to get more java! I'll be back!

Wendi: We must have been posting at the same time. HSTA is an arse-kicker for sure! You are gonna love love LOVE it! The upper body work in it is AMAZING! Having a friend to work out with is always good for the motivation. Enjoy it!:)

Hi again!

Sorry about the post-and-run. My computer started to freeze up so I wanted to post what I had before I lost it.

Sunny - I can feel your excitement about getting the new X...enjoy!

Shelly - Nice run yesterday! Sorry your ipod didn't want to cooperate :-(. I've got to get mine going then try to figure out how to use the thing. I'm only slightly technologically literate lol.

Lori - Don't worry about the holiday eating...it seems like we've all been there this week. WTG keeping up on the workouts though! See, no damage done. Yeah, Christmas didn't quite feel "right" here, either. Weird.

Wendy - So, when do you get your new "care package" from Tony? I thought the same thing about the UB in HSTA...those one arm tricep dips have me a wee bit frightened :eek:! Enjoy your date today!

Okay, let me get this posted before my 'pute freezes again. Later ladies!

good morning, everyone!

sunny-at least you only have to work today and then you get the weekend. i really like the 60 minute interval iTread. have fun.

shelly-great time on your run yesterday. i am contremplating a rest day. the hip is still bothering me. i hope you can get your iTrain issue solved!

lori-nope, no new year's resolutions for me. at least, none that i can think of. lad the holiday eating was damage free. i won't get on the scale to find out!

wendi-hsta is GREAT! i can't wait to try it on the bosu! linus says thanks for the compliment!

wendy-LOL on getting all the extras and paying for fast shipping! enjoy your run today.

it is raining here and is supposed to rain ALL DAY! i am very excited because the drought has been awful! it seems like a good day to stay in and do a lot of nothing.

Good morning cheetahs

Sunny...I do think the rest day helped...:)..what movies did you watch last night? Have fun with the iTread. Good job on ordering P90X plus.

Shelly...wow a 3 hr hike? And after a workout!! Way to go. I will keep your sister and her DH in my prayers. Yes, a whole rest day. Unfortunately the rest of my family does not get along as well as me and my 2 sisters! So there always seems to be some kind of BS going on. Sorry about the download trouble...:(...enjoy your semi rest day.

Lori...my Xmas was okay, just happy to move on! Great workouts for you and I rarely make any New Years resolutions.

Wendi..I bet you will love HSTA!! I am usually in a friday fog too as I go to work an hour earlier than normal, so I sometimes cut my workouts short...I do hope you will be able to meet your friend at the gym later.

Wendy...it did help talking with my DH, also his family has its own share of problems! Makes the Holidays a little odd. I knew you had ordered P90X plus, I can't wait to hear your reviews.

Judy...I know you are right as I do believe the rest day did help my mind as much as my body...LIC on the Bosu sounds fun.

Christine...sounds like you had a great time in Napa. WOW..I didn't even think that Pats game would be televised?...:D..j/k. We did get a light amount of snow last night but nothing stuck. Good job on ASCII, and yes the Back & Bicep premix on 4DS is mostly Bicep.

Lorie...my run was about 36 and not too bad, the day before had been 27. That is about as cold as it gets here. Sounds like a nice day with your BF. How is the hip feeling today? Piriformis pain is tough to get rid of. I hope it won't cause you any trouble...I think we have rain all day too...

Today will be 20 min on my EXT, the leg circuits from BM2 and maybe the floor legs from GS if I have time. I had a good run yesterday, still some pain but I pushed for a 9:24 pace for 4 miles. I have not run that pace since before Las Vegas.

Have a great day...:)

Good Morning Cheetah Babes!

Wendi – great that you got HSTA – Linda is a sweetie! I LOVE HSTA – even with all the leg presses. It works the legs like no other circuit workout. I actually don’t mind being home on New Year’s – it’s too much of a forced party to go out to a bar or something. Wow – unloading hay? That’s quite a workout! Hope you get in your workout!

Linda – that was very sweet of you to send HSTA to Wendi! Enjoy your trip!

Sunny – sorry you’re back to work, but YAY!!! For the weekend! Great news about P90X Plus! WHOOO HOOO!

Shelly – I had an issue like that with a iTread once. I had to re-download it and that worked. Glad your evening is going well. Enjoy your corework/rest day.

Lori – Christmas was nice! I’m enjoying having my dad here! How about you? Hope your work night is easy! Good job on getting your weight back to normal. Mine is too. My New Year’s resolution is to stop wishing and start doing – I’m joining WW in Jan and I’m going to finally get at least 20 pounds off! :p

Wendy – I cannot wait to hear what you think about X+! Sounds interesting. Enjoy your iTread!

Lorie – Glad to hear it’s raining! Y’all need it so badly! We have some rain, too – we need it as well, but not as bad as you! Enjoy your “Lot of nothing” day! And enjoy the rain!

Carole – LOL about the Pats game! We don’t get the NFL channel – so it is big news for us :+ as it means we can stay at home and watch it. Not sure if DH will stay at home anyway, though. I added some back work to the 4DS B&B – I think I’ll sub something else when that comes up on my rotation again. Good job on the run! Wow!

My plan for today is a shorter KBX premix and 4DS Legs. DD15’s (feels weird to write that) BF is coming over at 9AM to take her cycling (or somewhere else if it’s raining) and her friends are over at 10 to decorate. Should be fun. DH is taking DDad out to lunch with some friends – I may or may not go depending on how things are coming along at the house. (I do trust these kids – they’re good kids, but, they are 15 – and sometimes 15 year olds do not show the best judgment when in herds).

Have a great day ladies!! Happy Friday!

Hi Cheetahs!

ITread 21 run intervals is done. I logged 3.08 miles with it. That's .01 farther then last time!;-) Every little bit counts right!? }( Today I focused on the high intervals. I ran the first 3 at .2-.4 faster then the highest jogger's speed which fell between joggers and level 1 runners. The final high interval was just too fast for me to stay at .2 above the high joggers speed so I played with it and went down and back up as needed. I also jogged through most of the one walking break she gives you. I kept the low intervals at the lowest speed given for joggers in order to save my energy for the hi intervals.
The last time I did this work out I ran all of the intervals (hi and lo) at the highest jogger speed given.
I am going to keep playing with it. There's lots you can do with this work out to keep it fresh. The question is...do I have the nerve to get the 60 min interval work out in January!?!? :eek: :eek: :eek:

I plan to get my yoga in at nap time.

Right now I need the java BAD! I'll be back in a few with mug in hand for personals!:+

Jeesh...That sure was a LONG time to make coffee, ey? LOL I ended up making lunch for the munchkin and washing dishes and futzing around online on other sites...I'm back now though!:p

Wendi: I should be gettin' my new fitness toys ala Tony next week along with my 4 new dvds I ordered from collage last week! :eek: }( :+ :7 I'll have lots of new work outs to play with, ey? ;)

Lorie: Glad our draught stricken cheetah is getting the much needed rain. So will you be resting today or did the call of the bosu or Grace suck you in? :7

Carole: Jess said she did the cardio intervals work out from X+ and really liked it. She said it's a cross of Plyo X and Cardio Intervals from the Masters series. Sounds pretty evil!}(
We all have a little dysfunction in our families, don't we? :)

Christine: Yeah, I would not leave a "herd" of 15 year olds in your house alone with no supervision either!:7 I hope the party goes well. DD15 is such a lucky girl!:) Enjoy your work out today!

BBL!

well i didn't have time to do the 60 min run (dh wanted to snuggle a little longer;) and i just had to spend time ordering the new X workouts!!}( so i did itread #20-30 mins.

shelly- we did the same workout today itread 20 (did you do the 30 min one?), what a goodie!!

lori- sorry christmas didn't feel like normal to you, but happy for you as far as the weight:)

christine- i will definitely let you know what i think of tony's latest and greatest! no biggie that i had to work today, only 3 hrs..lol i am easing my way back:p

wendy- another fellow itreader today!! c'mon go get the 60 min one,,,you know you want to}( :7 :p . i can't wait for the new circus one that is supposed to come on in jan! have you tried the p90x recovery drink yet..it is divine! which new collage videos did you order????!!

wendi- we watched family man. a real tear jerker and a new power rangers (for the boys of course).

carole- we had a good time watching movies. i love quiet time (it's so infrequent) with my family. you always put together some nice mish-moshes!

ttyl....

sunny-a snuggle is always an excellent excuse to cut a workout short!

wendy-how well do you know me?!?! i had every intention of taking a rest day but i got bored. so...i started out with IMAX2 on the bosu but there was a little too much turning for my hip so i changed to lowmax all step premix then did classical stretch.

anyway, the first round of thunderstorms came through and they are expecting more that will be even stronger. yay!!! we really need the rain. i have just showered and am going to relax. right now, i am watching "bridezillas." it is such an over the top show!!! love it!

Hi everyone!

Judy - Got the cabinet design selected but I don't have the granite selection made just yet. Picked out tile and hardwood yesterday. I still have the lighting to get. The electrician is doing his thing right now. Glad you're enjoying your Bosu.

Sunny - Will be looking forward to your review of P90X Plus. I haven't made up my mind if I'll be ordering it or not.

Shelly - Hope you figure out how to get the new iTread on your ipod and hope you had a great rest day.

Lori - No New Year's resolutions here. I don't make them. Have a good night at work.

Wendi - Did you have a short day of unloading hay? We went to see This Christmas. I didn't feel like anything to deep. Wanted something I could laugh at.

Linda - Hope you have a safe and fun trip.

Wendy - You too with P90X? Should get some good reviews here. I really like iTread #21. Good job!!

Lorie - I heard that the drought was over for GA. It's been raining quite a bit here.

Carole - Great pace on your run yesterday.

Christine - Can't wait to hear how the surprise 15 party goes. So glad you enjoyed your time with your dad.

All of my family is gone. I've been doing some cleanmax today. Mom hasn't been feeling well. So, I've been in and out checking on her. Yesterday's workout was 4DS LIS. Got all of the steps this time. Today's workout was 4DS BC. We went bowling last night. This is probably only my 3rd time ever bowling. I got one strike but I couldn't win any trophies. LOL!! Things should get back to normal now. I'm tired and hope I can get a little relaxation in tonight.

Hope you all had a wonderful day.

Jackie

Quick check in - the party was a smash hit, and all had a great time. DBF came over at 9:30 and took her to his house. Then the girls came over and giggled their way through making cookies and pizza (with my help - they kept forgetting to take things OUT of the oven - so I kept an eye) and decorated our dining room. They did a good job, too. DD15 had a nice birthday pie - I guess the cakes looked icky, so they got a pie instead - and a good time was had by all. The kids all left by 5, and then we went out for dinner as a family to Chili's. That was nice, too.

Dad is leaving for North Carolina tomorrow. I'll miss him - it was nice having him here.

Hi to all! I'll be back in the AM with personals!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.