Alywn,TT,Kettlebellers,P90X..Thurs

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

I am up early to get KPC done before work, the only workout I can do with no equip in the house. I loaded out KM so KPC will have to do.
DS and I went for a run last night after work. The weather hasn't been very good lately but we managed to get out before it started to rain again! Ugh! DH had a friend show up...so no running for him~! LOL Am I surprised??? I think you girls know the answer to that question.

Alright, I have to get this workout started! I will check in when I get to work.

Lori

Hey Lori and all who follow.

I have the 4DS all upper body premix and a run on tap for today. After that it's all about packing for the roadtrip! :)

Lori: Glad you were able to squeeze in a run before the rains came! Enjoy KPC!

Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Fight Cellulite Fast Interval Cardio.....higher impact on Rebounder followed by Mitch's High Calorie Melt. I did part of the ab workout on Mitch's....cuz it's so GOOD. He's excellent at med ball abs! Workout was 64" and I burned 565 calories. I only got my HR up to 164, but my HRM takes 10 seconds to get a reading...so hopefully it was a bit higher. I need to work on getting better at my intervals ....meaning higher!

Have great workouts everyone. It's my late morning at work so I'll probably eat and putter around a while and perhaps try to fit in a short yoga session and a protein shake before work.

Good morning ladies!!

This morning was Afterburn weights, workout 1 of stage 2. It's the last time I'll be doing that particular workout. One more weight workout to finish out the week and then on to stage three. That being said, I looked ahead at Stage 3 and I am now thoroughly intimidated. I didn't recognize half the names of the exercises! Plus, he's got one legged deadlifts, one legged squats, this overhead squat where you hold a heavy barbell above your head while you squat, it looks so awkward...I'm skeered. AND, weight workouts are to be done four times a week, as well as four HIIT sessions. I'm tired just thinking about it :eek: But I'll do it. I've come this far, right?

Lori, DH just hasn't found the motivation yet, has he? His brain is telling him he should do it, his body is saying something entirely different. Only thing you can do about it is set the example, unfortunately.

Wendy, when do you leave?

Lora, another great workout. Good job! Sorry to hear about your work issues. I hope things improve soon.

Better get my butt in gear before I'm facing issues of my own :p

BBS~
Jen

Hello Girls.

I ran 4 miles this morning at the gym. I did most of it to CC vol 8 (thru second steady state) and then opted only listen to evil challenge 3 while I ran at an elevated but comfortable pace until I hit the 4 mile mark. :) I never got to 4DS earlier this morning so I have to hit the weights at nap time!

I still have a ton of packing to do as well! I better get movin'! :eek:

Jen: I leave tmrw around 1pm. Well that is the plan. It depends on what time DH gets home. Good job completing AB stage 3! Can't wait to hear what you think of stage 4! I never really eyeballed it so I have no idea what the weight work outs are like! Sounds pretty tough but I know you can do it!!!!

BB a little later!

Wendy, I wish I was finished with stage 3! But alas, I'm only starting it next week. And it looks like a DOOZY! Thank you for the encouraging words.

I hope you have fun on the road trip. It sounds like soooo much fun! How far from Cathe's gym are you? We'll all be looking forward to your report.

WTG on the run!

Jen

Jen: OOPS, I got my numbers confused there for a second. I meant I know you can do stage 3, not stage 4! LOL Anyway, I'll be back with a report on the RT once I have re-gained enough energy to type! I am sure to be EXHAUSTED when I get home on Sunday afternoon! LOL I am about a 90 minute ride from the gym. Give or take a little while depending on traffic ofcourse.

Hello everyone! I recognize some of you and look forward to getting to know you. :D I really am going to join the checkin..... I got a GI thingee this week and it completely changed my week.

I completed the Kettlebell Way I love this workout! It isn't just Anthony. :p

uh oh.... whiny 4 y/o alert..... gotta run

Welcome to the check-in Autumn! Happy to have you!:)

So I've finally really begun packing for the RT. What a loooong list of stuff to bring! I have the clothing DONE so now I need to do toiletry stuff but TBH, I usually don't do that until last minute. I actually need to hit the store in the AM to buy some travel size containers...either travel size of shampoo, etc or empties that I can fill with what I have in the house. That being said I probably won't be doing much more tonight. I have my entire morning free since I am not working out so I'll have several hours to go to the store and finish packing.

I muddled through my 4DS u/b work out at nap time. OMG I think I needed another day to recover before doing that! I normally would have taken an extra day but I didn't want to lift tmrw right before the RT. I couldn't finish the pyramid shoulder cycle and went lighter then usual on everything and it still KILLED me! I hope I recover a bit tmrw before all of the exercise madness begins saturday morning! LOL

Alright...I've babbled on long enough...
Be back in the morning!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.