Alywn,TT,Kettlebellers,P90X..etc..June 2nd

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

Im up early to get my workout in before work. Just a run today and maybe abs.

Yesterdays workout was a little long. I had the intentions of doing B&G and cardio but I ended up doing B&G,PUB and Imax (8 intervals) I felt kinda bad cause there were people around and without a doubt, they probably thought Id lost my mind.
For the next 2 days it will probably be just straight cardio and then P90X on Wed again.
Im taking today as my offical weigh in. Last Mon morning I was 126.4 and oh so bloated...today I was 123 with a flat belly. 3 more lbs and I will be at my goal weight but in the meantime, i am happy with the way I look now.

I will be back later to report my workout. Im hoping to get 5-6 miles in. Hoping for a good day of eating as well. When I am at work, eating isnt the best. I seem to have it under control this past week though so hopefully the next 2 days will go o.k.
I will also have a chat with my boss today....wish me luck!
Lori:)

Hello fellow groupies:D

lori- i wish you best of luck today. i am quite confident you have made the best decision for yourself:)

jen- i want a ankle bracelet that comes down on my foot with a locket. it will have both of my sons initials in the locket. this will be my second tattoo. i got my first at 25 and now i want another at 38, lol.

today is stage 2 day 2 AB weight workout follwed by HIIT on my bike!

have an awesome day ladies:7

Good Morning girls!

Lori, you probably needed that long workout to get rid of some of the stress you've been feeling lately! Good luck at work today.

Sunny, LOVE that idea for a tattoo. Absolutely LOVE it.

Quick check in before I work out, cuz I'm already late. Today is heavy squats, 2 cirsuits, and intervals.

BBL to report.

:*

Jen

Morning Ladies -

Today I did Day 1 of Warp Speed again with intervals on the Rebounder and incline step after the weight portion and metabolic circuits. I'm running late....so I won't list everything here. Workout was 60" with cooldown/stretch and I burned 510 calories.

Running late for work.......gotta run.

Good Morning Girls.

Back from A/C. Had a fabulous time. Ate and drank like there was no tomorrow but now that I'm back it's back to business!;)

Saturday was my rest day since it was storming so I couldn't get out to run the boards. Sunday was beautiful so I ran the boards in the morning to ITread 21/30 run intervals. Today is stage 1 weight work out #1 of AB. :)

Sunny: So why didn't you WARN me about KB DOMS girl!?!LOL Holy cr@p! My legs are JUST starting to get back to normal this morning! I started hurting Friday afternoon (I did IC Vol 1 fri morn) and was still majorly sore last night!!!}( }( }( It was unbelievable!:eek:

I'll be back for the rest of the personals in a bit. :)

Hi Girls!

Sunny** Thanks for backing me up!:) I really don't know what DH thinks now but I really don't care! hehe!

Lora** Good job with the workout!

Jen** Nice to know you don't think I am totally cracked;)

Wendy** Sounds like you had a good weekend!

I did 6 miles and PH abs, good workout!

BBL!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies.

Lori - GOOD LUCK with your chat this AM ! You go girl !}( Good you did your workout so you have the extra endorphins to pump it up when you have the chat.

Sunny - I like the Tat idea too. Very cute. My son has put personals on most of his tats also, though the one all the way down his upper arm is a bit much for Mom;-) Have a fun HIIT today.

Jen - hope you have a good day at work - I know my workouts and the forum make me late for work lots:7 You have quite a workout on tap for today . . .

Lori - Yippee - you started Warp today ! Good for you ! Hope you enjoyed it.

Wendy - Good for you having a great time while away AND getting in an itread too ! LOL about the KB DOMS. That's a long time for DOMS . . . y'all are making me wonder about these KB's now.:p

Did my Special Workout A - as many reps as possible. Started out good but the squats made me tired. My back is still sore from working around the house the last couple of weeks and kept me from doing better at a few of the exercises too. Was a bit disappointed that I didn't do better, but oh well. Maybe on my B workout.

My results:
Squats - 53 @ 50#
Pushups - 23 on toes
Bent over Row - 23 @ 30#
Step Ups - 25 each leg @ 30#
Prone Jackknife - 13x( (My back just wouldn't hold me up)

Think I feel like some cardio after work today - we'll see.

Have a good one ladies.

i just love how we are rippin' it up!!!

wendy- welcome back!! haha, re: the DOMS- now you can see why we love them so much.}( glad you had fun in AC.

Jen- thanks!! awesome workout.

lori- absolutely! let us know how it goes.

lora- have fun at work today!

jacque-ok you must spill the beans what kind of tat does he have??

Sunny - DS will be 23 in two weeks. He has had his left upper arm tatooed with his last name: LOFSTROM in Old English Type letters and it goes from his delt down to his elbow. On his inside bicep (I'm thinking that's where it is) he put his son's name, birthdate and weight. His left calf supports a cross with his father's parents names (the only grand parents he really saw - my dad was far away and he was 13 when he died - none of my children knew my mom).

Now he's looking to put something on the bottom of the arm with his last name to make an entire "sleeve". It will sport something that is near and dear to him also.

Way too much for me as I am not a real tatoo fan anyway. Some people go overboard (thinking DS is getting there quickly). I just remember I make my choices and he makes his. He is a great kid and I love him and most (hmmmmm) of the things he does in life. He is so honest and that I adore.

I do like many of the ones out there that many of you ladies have. I love the butterflies, fairies, etc., especially some of them in color. Too cute! And really do like the idea of having children's names in a locket on the ankle - TOO NEAT. Those types make me teary eyed as I believe in family and our children and their children are so important.

OK Sunny, that got me started and now I shall end after waaaayyyy too much information. }( Back to work.x(

Welcome back, Wendy!

Jacque, it sounds like your son made some nice choices for his tats. My ex-husband had this beautiful angel put on his delt that looks down over our kids names. It's a little large for me, but I can't argue with the beauty of the art and the sentiment of it. It's really touching.

Quick post, 'cuz I'm swamped at work today...but I just cheated on my diet and ate some pita chips :eek: :eek: :eek: !!

Only about half a serving...but still! I've been so good.

Oh well, at least it's my high carb day.

Jen

Hello.

Sorry I haven't been back for personals yet. I had a pretty cruddy morning so it took all I had not to crawl back into bed and throw the covers over my head. I finally got DS up for his nap and FORCED myself to do my work out and now I am feeling better. Exercise is KING I tell you! It's a cure-all!:)

Anyway, now that I feel better I don't have the time for personals. ACK! LOL I have to do everything I blew off this morning when I was feeling fowl.:p

I hope to be back later to play catch up though. Hope everyone is having a nice day!:)

Hi Friends-

I am sitting down to a nice cuppajava and an apple with natural PB. Instead of posting this morning, I got right to laundry, NROL4W and cleaning. DS also need a ride home from his exam at 10:00.

Christine- that was some workout I read that you did, was it yesterday? Any way, these different workouts are kickin' us good!

Wendy- At least you got in one good workout over the weekend. And it sounds like you had a blast :)

Sunny- Your Tat' idea sounds very sweet. I hope you go ahead with it.

Jen- do not worry about 1/2 of a serving of pita chips.

Jacque- you are a wise mother. I need to learn about choosing battles...

I have decided that 40/30/30 macros is too restrictive for me and makes me crazy. So I am being careful~~~~ but not strict. And my appetite has soared, but trying to achieve 40/30/30 has left me afraid to eat anything without analyzing it. Therefore, it takes up loads of time and effort. Now, I have been a healthy eater and in a normal weight range all my life (except for a few months post child birth) So, I honestly believe it is in my best interest not to stress about the macros. I eat a little less on weekdays and a little more on a day or two over the weekend. Period.

Today was the last A workout in stage 2 NROL4W. I added on 30 minutes of steady fast TM running. The workouts in stage 2 are creeping up on me. My HR is elevated at the end of every set. I need the 75 second recovey between sets. (I am doing 20 push ups per set not 10. And holding the planks on the inverted BOSU for 90 seconds and 105 seconds instead of 60 seconds) Still it doesn't look that hard on paper. }( }( }( :p :p :p

By Friday I will start stage 3 already. Oh, I am not afraid to take an extra rest day either. I rested yesterday and tomorrow is golf walking the 18 holes. If I have time after golf for some cardio I will fit it in. If not then no biggie. Wednesday will be fast intervals after the last stage 2B workout.

Ps- I am think I will cave in after NROL4W and become a Kettlebell convert. I did a KB workout back in November when DS's trainer gave me a DVD to try. I am ready to consider it again.

Ok, this is interesting. After about 10-12 years of reading the Collage video catalog cover to cover every month. I have no interest in it. It came on Saturday and I threw it out. Alwyn has me consumed with his methods. :7

Edit: Wendy - I am glad you are better girl! And thank you for sharing how the workout helped your day! Hi Five to you Mama!

PS Let me add that the booty DOMS have arrived :7

[font color=lime green][font size +3]Judy "Likes2bfit"

http://www.picturetrail.com/jafitmama

No real time for personals - one check in appears to be all I can handle! But I saw that Judy mentioned my workout yesterday, so I thought I'd post it here - a TOUGHIE! Holy cow! This the Workout B of the TT for amazing abs. Haven't done workout A yet - I need a pull up bar which won't be here until next Monday. x(

Warm up:

2 sets w/ 1 minute rest between:

YSquat - 15 reps
Elevated pushup - 6 reps each side (cross over the step)
Cross Body abs (while standing bring knee and opposite elbow together) - 10 sets each side\
Spiderman climb (plank - bring foot to hand) - 6 each side
Stability Ball Leg Curl - 15 reps

Warm up Circuit:

DB Close Stance Split Squat (75% weight used for circuit) 6 reps each side
Pushup with hands on bench, feet on ball - 5 reps
Rest one minute

Circuit 1 (all Circuits are three times through)

DB Close Stance Split Squat 8 reps each side
Rest 30 sec
Pushup with hands on bench, feet on ball - 15 reps
Rest one minute between circuits

Circuit 2
DB 1-arm squat and press - 8 reps per side
Rest 30 seconds
DB Rows - 20 reps per side (resting 30 seconds between sides)

Swings

Kettlebell Swings - 20 reps - 30 seonds between circuits

Ab Circuit

Plank w/arm on stability ball 30 second hold
Arms on bench/ legs on stability bacll - jackknife rotating from side to side - 10 each side
Side Plank - 45 sec hold per side
(No rest between exercises 1 minute between circuits)

I was soaked when I was done. For my HIIT I did Imax 2 Blast only - blasts 1,2,4,5,6 and 7. (I don't like 3 for some reason).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.