Alywn,P90X,KB's...etc....

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Just getting us started! I am going to try and catch up on yesterdays thread before my boss shows up!

Lori

Hey Lori. Good morning all.

I have to work this morning but I get out at 11 so it's not bad.

I have plyo on tap for this afternoon. OUCHEES! Sore legs here I come! LOL

Speaking of sore, I have some nice DOMS from 4DS chest and back y'day. Aaaaahhhh. Gotta love the pain!;)

BBL!

Alright, I think I've caught up.

Wendy** 18 miles? Ouch! I don't think I could do that. Endurance wise, yes...knees,no! My right knee would never allow me to go that far. I wouldn't mind doing a couple HM's though. In the meantime, have fun training!

Jen** I took a few days off from the weights as well, and I was a hurt'in unit yesterday! I can only imagine what my legs are gonna feel like when I work those babies out! LOL Its a good feeling though.

Jaqcue** The basement is almost dried out., actually, it probably is by now. Some kind of company came on Thurs and set up everything, the fans and dehumidifers have been going since then. I think they are comming back today to decontaminate (sp?) everything.
You had quit the busy weekend! That was alot of people! I would have been to overwhelmed. Im not Mrs.Clean or anything but when my house b/c a disaster area, I get a little antsy.

Yesterdays workout was a 12.5 km run. Did it in an hour...in the rain. DH brought home a pair of sneakers yesterday, WITH the intentions of going running to me??? Hmmmmm...lets see how that goes. I think he felt bad for not seeing me race in the 10 mile, so he showed up for the 10K and since then I think I have motivated him to get off of his rear. I set the alarm today to workout before work, then I lay there thinking about what workout I was actually going to do with NO equip! And it was to yucky to go for a run...so I am planning on going for a small run with DH tonight.
I am also on track of cleaning up my diet! Boy...these pants are tight! What a weekend of festivites can do to a girl!

Lori

Good morning, girlies!

Lori, I hear you on the "weekend of activities"! I reluctantly got on the scale this morning and I'm up almost two pounds from last week. I have to commit to some serious clean eating for the rest of the week. Yesterday was good until I got home last night and decided to pour myself a glass of wine. I'll tell you, just one glass does me in, and before I know it I'm raiding the cabinets for munchies! Tonight and for the rest of the week, NO wine. I have a girl's night out planned for Friday though, so I'll definitely be enjoying some then, but fortunately I'll be out for dinner and a show and that should curb the need for snacking!

Wendy, I don't know what sort of weather Jersey is getting today, but if it's anything like it is here, it's a good day for working! I guess we're experiencing some remnants of one of the hurricanes, so it's pouring and slightly windy and just plain gross :mad: Unfortunately, I've got to venture out into it in a little while for meetings. My commute to the meeting is about an hour and fifteen, and I'm not looking forward to it. But I hope your morning goes well and you get a great plyo workout in later.

Okay, off to do a little work. Will check back soon.

Jen

I'm off today........and I overslept until 5:00 am!! Yikes!! I did Barry's Fat Blaster Lower Body followed by Advanced Upper, Beginner Upper, Advanced Lower, Advanced Abs. Workout was 76 minutes and I burned 565 calories.

I also did 15 minutes of Yoga in 10. Destress & relax segment. Wanted to do more yoga....but I shoulda got my butt out of bed.

I had a killer workout cuz I'm quite upset about recent events at work.

They hired someone full-time to help the office manager. Initially, I was told I was going to learn stuff and help her more.....but she's too busy to train me and they need someone experienced with accounting and car dealerships....so I'm getting moved out into the Showroom and will be the "receptionist" only. I won't even be the cahier any more. I feel like I've been demoted when I was really hoping for more responsibility and more money......but oh well, at least I have a job. HOwever, I'm quite concerned that when we slow down in the Winter, I'll be the first one to get laid off!!

Thanks for listening............off to eat, run errands, etc. I have to do perfume samples, etc today also.

Good morning my fitness friends !

I did it yesterday afternoon - actually went home, did the LM blasts (killer on the legs - would be a great freestyle variation workout) and then ran 3 miles (or should I say fast jogged). Yea me ! Felt so good to workout again. :D

Workout this AM was Push Pull LB 3 sets premix. Whoa man oh man ! Talk about another killer. And Lora, if you have this one, it is not only a weight workout but I was as sweaty as yesterday after LM and a 3 mile run ! No kidding it was so cardio in addition to weights. And I have IOMS ! The stairs at work will not be my friend today. :p

Lori - glad to hear you are almost back to having a dry basement. Sure hope you all back east and northeast get some dry weather soon. I mean, doesn't Mr. Weatherman know that it is summer and you want to run outside? And will be waiting to hear if DH runs with you. Sounds like you had a good time on your run yesterday - 12.5 K is approx 8 miles? Wow ! And I definitely am not Mr. Clean as I would rather workout ( LOL ! ) but it didn't take too long to clean up - my bro actually did the dishes on Fri nite and we only had a few pans for breakfast on Sat AM. I just love being with family as mine and DH's are all a load of fun and there are so many little ones around. I absolutely live to watch little ones - related to me or not. It totally brings joy to my heart !

Wendy - DOMS, uh huh ! The good pain. So what type of plyo workout do you do? Hope work went OK.

Jen - Good that you realize what your trigger is - you will do fine if you put your mind to a clean eating week. I'm not only gonna tow the line on eating, but am going to try to add some extra cardio to help the calorie burn. Hope your workday with the driving went well in the bad weather.

Lora - enjoy your day off work ! Extra workouts is a great way to get rid of the bad stress - hope things get better. So sorry that you feel like you have been demoted. I get so mad when my managers say they don't have time to train and add extra costs because they can't get organized. They are managers and it is their job ! Sorry for the rant, but it is a biggie at my company too. Sounds like they should have given you some of the work and saved some $ 'cuz after all, the economy is not in a good state and the auto dealers are feeling it harder than some of the rest of us. So, if you have Low Max, try the blast. Or if you have Push Pull, try the LB premix for 3 sets !

BBL when I get tired of working !

Hi Girls.

No time for personals. Just wanted to pop in to say HI and report my work out for today. I ended up doing Thin Thighs Guaranteed and P90 Masters Plyo Legs. OUCHEES! I felt that one for sure! Can anyone say RAGING DOMS tomorrow!? :D

Gotta jet! BBL or tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.