Alywn,KB,P90X...and more..TGIF!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning:)

I can't always celebrate that its TGIF but today I can. Im getting off of work shortly and not back until Mon morning:)

I slept to well at work last night!:eek:I feel good right now but I may have to get into bed for a few mins when I get home. I just had some a rough day yesterday that when I lay down I think I just died! My headache is gone though and I highly doubt that DD pulled any stunts last night while everyone was sleeping:mad:

I have some awesome DOMS from yesterdays UB workout. We are going to my parents house for the weekend and I am hoping to get a run in before we go. If not, I will just have to run when I get out there:)

Have a good day everyone and I will BBL!
Lori:)

Good Morning.

TGIF is right, Lori! Lately I haven't been workin' Fridays but today I am so TGIF rings very true for me as well. :D

Lori: ((((HUGS)))) I just went back to catch up on the goings on and read what happened with your DD. I am in no way making light of the incident but she IS at that age where things like this could very well start happening. I can only imagine how tough it is to figure out what to do about it. I am sure you and DH will do what's right. Grounding her for the rest of the summer is a great start. Have fun at your mom's this weekend. So how does it feel to have your weights back...FINALLY? :p

Jacque: LOL, it was not a good with TJ after all. I ended up taking a rest day. :confused: Oh well, I just won't rest today like I was originally going to.

Jen: Hello weight-free friend! LOL What kind of cardio do you have on tap for today? I'm going to play it by ear. I am working this morning but may opt to hit the gym/treadmill at 4pm instead of doing cardio at home at nap time. I will play it by ear though...

GTG get ready now...BBL though!:)

Another here chiming in to say TGIF!!! I'm so so sooo glad this week is over! My kids are obviously feeling it too. This morning it was like trying to move a herd of turtles out the door. I was ten minutes late for work :mad: Oh well, it's Friday.

So in addition to butt draggers this morning, I overslept. Not late enough to cause the lateness, but late enough to kill my workout time. I don't really care though, because I actually feel really good this morning after getting a little extra sleep. I've been fighting some serious fatigue this week.

Lori, glad to hear your headache is gone and you got some rest. Stress can really do a number on a person. It's great that you're going to your mom's for the weekend. It might be just the distraction the family needs.

Wendy, I have no doubt that by Monday we're both going to be saying "Get me my weights!" I was going to wait until Sunday to start my rest, but considering I slept in today anyway, I figure I'll just start now. If I stick to the plan and take a week, my next real workout shouldn't be until next Friday, but I'm already telling myself "Eh, maybe three to five days is all I need..." ;) Such an endorphin addict! I'll play it by ear, too, and see what the next few days bring. Enjoy whatever workout you choose today.

Hello to all who follow! Time for some work.

BBS~
Jen

Hi Ladies:)

Im back from my run. I was really suffering through the measly 6-7 k that I did. I knew when I left the house that it wasn't going to be a good run but I guess it was better then nothing. 3 night shifts and yesterday really did a # on me I think. I will take my sneaks to my moms house and I should be able to run some good hills out there...tomorrow..not today!:eek:

Wendy** I expect her to sneak out of the house at some point in time, just not yet and not to met up with a boy 4 yrs older then her:mad: AND then lie about it when she is confronted! Ugh...I could go on and on but I think I will try my best to put in behind me. Today is a new day and she can't get into much mischief b/c she will be with me all day! WAHAHAHAHA!:p Lucky her! Its bad enough having to spend all your time with your mother but when shes pissed off, its 10x's worse.

Jen** Im looking forward to the trip to my moms, just not the drive! I hate driving that stupid road! LOL I don't like much today, Im very negative. See what kids do to ya? Sorry to hear you over slept but hopefully you feel rested!

Off to get a shower and get my bags packed! I may check in later gator!

Lori:)

Hi ladies !

Checking in but no workout yesterday as the two naps kept GS up until 9:30 last night. Being in the upstairs apt. I don't want to make too much noise that late.

Perhaps I can get him to nap at "home" today and that may give me some time. Or if not, I'll head home with him tomorrow and DH can watch him for a bit. :p

I don't like not working out, but continue to remind myself that life happens and we make the best of it. Besides, this isn't like having a bad day, this is fun for me ! ! !;)

Wendy - one of these days we'll get the TJ in, huh? And next week is CTX for me also. What type of a rotation are you doing? I have one sticky noted to my DVD case on how to set up the entire week but it's at home so not sure what it is. Will probably modify a bit 'cuz I should have KB DVD's making their way to my house very very soon !:D

Jen - I tell you the week off weights will make such a difference. And the last time I did it I didn't even do cardio but took an entire week off and just did things I never get around to doing. My DH and DS thought something was terribly wrong with me 'cuz I'd come home from work, get into my lounge clothes and read, play on the computer, etc. No workouts so they thought I was having a breakdown or something !:eek:

Lori - glad to hear you are feeling better today. Not sure if you saw my post from last night, but I do completely understand and YOU WILL GET THROUGH IT. Take it a day at a time and try to find some common ground so you can stay as close as possible. It is so hard to let go of knowing every single thing they do, but it is the natural process. Also know that even later, when they are on their own you will still trying to be protecting them and will still worry. It doesn't stop, we just need to learn to accept it. (Not meaning the things that DD is doing that she shouldn't, just the growing up part and starting to make decisions for themselves - but only when they are "age appropriate".) Enjoy the time at your mothers and don't let DD ruin it for you. Can you make her run with you?:rolleyes: Would that be a punishment?;)

Think we'll hit the wildlife museum later this AM. BB to check to see if anything exciting has happened.;)

Hi Girls.

I thought I might do the TJ I didn't do y'day but instead I ended up doing the 4DS kickbox/bootcamp cardio premix. What was I thinking!? :eek: LOL I say that but it was a great work out. It was tough but not ridiculously hard. I enjoyed it!:D

In a little while I'm off to the park with DS and then a quick trip to the foodstore is an order. After that I need to come home and give DS a bath before bed. Once he's all tucked away I'll be back to chat. :)

Until then....

Okay so I'm back but this place is a ghost town....Where is everyone? Probably enjoying their Friday nights with family or whatever and here I sit alone with my dog! LOL Oh well. It's quiet. I can dig it.:)

Jacque: I'm not quite sure how I'll work CTX. I could write stuff down 10x over but until I actually starting DOING it, anything could happen! LOL I know I really won't be utilizing the cardio sections much if at all since my primary cardio focus right now is running. I guess I will go day by day and do as much or as little as I feel neccessary to get all body parts worked 1x per week. If time allows I may hit u/b twice.

Lori: LOL about having to spend time with your ticked off mom! Your DD has a fun rest of the summer ahead of her, ey? ;):D:p Sorry your run didn't go well. It happens. I know it's frustrating but the next run will be better!

Jen: So you are planning a COMPLETE rest week...or 3 days...or 1.5 days? :p:D:p Good for you. I could NEVER pull that off unless you took me on something like a Disney vacation where I was doing soooo much running for the entire vacation that I had no time or no energy to work out! LOL

Alrighty...since no one is around I may as well head off to bed. Gotta be up early to hit the roads before it starts heatin' up out there!

Good night folks!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.