Alwyn, TT, Kettlebellers, etc for Wed Aug 13

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Kelly Coffey's 30 Minutes to Fitness with Active Rest Ab work. Workout was 75" and I burned 509 calories. Could have went a bit heavier on a few exercises..........will tweak it next time. Running late this AM...gotta run.

Good Morning Everyone.

Lora: Good work out this morning.

Today will likely be upper body. The recovery from intense weights is going out the window I think. LOL I want to do 4DS. I have 2 more weeks to go to complete a full rotation of it and if I don't get movin' I won't make it! Short attention span! :p Once I finish 4DS I will take a recovery week and then I am considering giving the X+ a go. I will not even bother trying to follow one of Tony's pre-written rotations because with all of the running I have to do plus the class requirement at my gym, I'll never fit it all in but I was hoping to be able to fit in both upper and total body+ one time per week. We'll see what happens with that...it's still a few weeks away though...

Be back after work!

Lora, how did 30 minutes to fitness turn into a 75 minute workout? ;)

Wendy, suuuuuure you'll take a recovery week. ;)

So today was cardio, 30 minutes, 20 of it HIIT. I woke up wicked late today. I'm tired and I'm sportin' some serious DOMS in my upper body from yesterday's workout. I kind of expected to feel it in my legs more. Oh well...

BBS~

Jen

Hey all !

Did get my legwork in last night and ran 2 miles @ a 10 min pace. Was a wee bit tired afterward.

Today and tomorrow I have a seminar out of town so may not be getting workouts in depending on when I get home. Having to cover myself at work with our salaried payroll since my boss is out of the office in court ! :(

Will get through it, then two tests on Fri AM and that will take care of two more courses.

May be a bit sparse here and with workouts - will try to get here to "see ya" when I can.

Have a great day !

Jacque, good luck with your tests and hope you get some downtime at work soon! I'm sorry if you've mentioned this before and I missed it, but what is your coursework in?

Jen

Hello girls.

I haven't worked out yet and something tells it just may not happen today. I am just feeling worn out and tired. Not sure if it's a lazy thing or the body craving the day off thing though. Whatever the case, I know realisically that taking one unscheduled rest day (regardless of why) won't ruin me but I hate messing up my rotation schedule!:eek: I am not anal or obsessive about ANYTHING the way I am about exercise! Perhaps I need some help!:confused: I WISH I was this obsessive about cleaning and doing laundry, etc but no, ofcourse not. I am ashamed to admit this but I would rather let my house go to pot then to miss a work out! LOL I laugh, but it's actually quite true....How bad is that??? :eek:

BBL to catch up on personals!

I hear ya on that, Wendy. I'm short on time most days anyway, but even on weekends when I do have the time to do all that housecleaning stuff, it doesn't get done until after my workout. It's all about priorites, you know? No one is ever remembered for having a clean house anyway, are they? Don't worry about a day off. You body will thank you for the rest!

So I left work early this afternoon with some serious GI distress! It was NOT a fun drive home :eek: I don't know what the heck happened, but I was miserable for hours. I'm finally feeling better now and will be back to work and working out in the morning. Gotta admit though that my biggest worry was that I'd be down and out for a couple days with a bug or something and unable to workout. Guess we're all a little OCD when it comes to our rotations ;)

Jen

Hi everyone!

I got in Iron Core and a 2 mile walk today. Why am I getting winded already???? I am maybe 5 weeks.

This past weekend I went to a conference and one of my friends who is a fitness instructor asked if I had ever taught and if I'd be interested in a certification. The gym she teaches at plans to send some people to get certified.... my prego brain can't remember in what. I am interested but wonder if I'd be a candidate now. I guess I should find out.

Well, I need to get serious and get the Med Term exams done so they are available Monday when classes start. I'd rather play here on the forums though. :p

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.