Alwyn, TT, Kettlebellers, etc. for Tues Aug 19

lorajeannec

Cathlete
MOrning Ladies -

This morning I did Turbo Jam Cardio Party Remix. I repeated the Turbos 6 times. Workout was 53" and I burned 530 calories.

Have a great day everyone. Happy about having DOMS from yesterday's workout.

Good Morning.

Lora: Good job on your work out this morning and enjoy that DOMS!:)

I have either 4DS Bi/Tri/Core and/or Plyo on tap for this afternoon. This morning I am going to try DESPERATELY to get out of the house at 8am so I can take the 8:30 Yoga class at the gym. I wanted to just take the Centergy class again this saturday but that's the day I have to do my long run. With the heat, I won't have time to fit in both before it gets too hot out there.

So I'm definately going to do CTX next. Not sure what my exact plan of attack will be but I'll figure it out eventually. :p

BBIAB with personals!:)

Good Morning Ladies!

I think I am going to get my weights back myself today! LOL Im not waiting any longer!

Yesterdays workout was a 15k run. It was tough b/c I wasn't in the mood for it, then it was windy on some st's but really hot on others! Oh well! Today will be another run but Im not sure how long.

I have to get DS's breakfast and then I will return!
Lori:)

Good morning ladies!

This morning I did Afterburn weights, stage 3 workout B. ***I hate this workout.*** There, I said it. Making it through stage 3 is going to be a sheer test of will. Fortunately, workout A is pretty good.

BBS~

Jen

Good morning quickie -

Did end up getting in my weight work last night: shoulders, calves and core.

This AM was 4DS BC with bi's and tri's. Only got through 2 sets of weights - will finish up later, and, hope to do a little more cardio now that my legs are not dying. Really want to burn a little of the extra "fluff" that I'm holding on to.

In response to yesterday's thread, I have my tracking set up on Fit Day. It is free, tracks the macros and I have figured out how to create my own meals along with a great custom list so I can log my entire day in a matter of 5 - 10 minutes depending on what I have eaten.

I haven't tracked for quite a while as I get tired of it. I typically go there when I have been really bad and my pants are too tight to wear ! :p

BBL for personals. Woo hoo, work is slowing down a bit ! ! !:D

Hi Girls.

I'm back from my yoga class! 2 down and 1 more to go to fulfull this month's obligation. YAY! :) I actually enjoyed the class. I have to admit it. I liked it even better then Centergy from Saturday. I'll bet my schedule in September will not allow me to continue yo take it though. That would be just my luck. The class is offered on Tues morning, Tues evenings and Thursday evenings. I go to my inlaws every tues evening and to my mom's every thursday evening. How much do you want to bet I'll also have to work every Tuesday morning in September there-by blowing ANY chance to take the class next month!:mad:

Lori: I will keep my fingers crossed that you get your weights back today. Sorry about y'day's tough run. It is VERY mental so if you aren't "in the mood", that can definately play a part in how it goes.

Jen: Admitting you hate the work out is the first step. ;) Atleast you are no longer in denial. Perhaps you could accidentally lose the pages on which stage 3 work out B is printed. :p

Jacque: Sorry about all of the forced rest days. I hate them so I know how you feel. Are you still sportin' the killer DOMS in the lower body? Loved the grunt to get out of your chair comment! I know the feeling well. The toilet seat is the ENEMY when DOMS is raging in the lower body, isn't it? LOL

BBL

HI Girls,

Just a quick check in b/c I am going for a nap...oh...I sound like Wendy!:p

Got back from a 20K run, took me 1hr and 50 mins. Im wondering how much time I can shave off when Im not pushing 40 lbs? I thought about doing the run to see if i could do it, but I didn't want to say it out loud:confused: During the last couple kms I took a little break and walked for a mins.
Now I am pooped!

BBL!
Lori:)

Wow, great workouts for everyone today!

Wendy, how many yogas did you commit to for the month? I give you credit. It's not something I can get into. I have a girlfriend who does it 5 days a week, 90 minutes a session, and runs two days a week. She looks fantastic, but I don't know how she does it! I'd be bored silly. I like your plan for me and stage 3 ;) I like it a lot...

Lori, you are logging some serious miles this week! Good for you! You'll be ready for the hilly race no problem.

Jacque, I'm the same way with the tracking. Weeks go by and I'm faithful to it, then I fall off the wagon and "forget". That's code for "get lazy" :p And for some reason, if I'm not tracking the calories I consume, they just don't seem to count as much :rolleyes:

Lora, how is work going? Great workout again!

BBS~

Jen

Wendy, how many yogas did you commit to for the month? I give you credit. It's not something I can get into. I have a girlfriend who does it 5 days a week, 90 minutes a session, and runs two days a week. She looks fantastic, but I don't know how she does it! I'd be bored silly. I like your plan for me and stage 3 ;) I like it a lot...

Well, I have to take 3 classes a month at the gym so it's gonna be between yoga, pilates and the centergy (yoga/pilates mix) class I took on saturday. If I decide to take more that's up to me. Seems like if I am going to take one a week for 3 weeks, I might as well get that final one in every month, huh? I am not yoga's biggest fan. I like it...for a while...but get bored very quickly. You'd NEVER catch me doing 90 mins of yoga 5 days a week! :confused::eek: I give your friend TONS of credit! When I was doing the X I only did Yoga X all the way through a couple of times. I am usually good for 30-45 mins on my own. This class is an hour though and when it was done, so was I. :p

So do you have a dog that could, say, EAT those lost sheets so that they are SURE to never be located again? ;)

Okay...I GTG...Have to get moving on 4DS Bi/Tri/Core. If I have time and motivation I'll do half of Plyo Legs as well but um...well...I kinda doubt that will happen!:rolleyes:

BBL!

Okay my work out is done. 4DS bi/tri and kb core work are done! I also ended up workin' lower body after all but I did PLB calf and floor work for it instead of plyo. Fine with me cause now it's DONE for the week! :D

Gotta get rollin'! Headin' to MIL's for dinner in a bit.

OK - at lunch . . .

Lora - I have TJ set for this weekend while I am away from my workout room. I believe it is the original TJ Cardio Party - does it have a remix or is that a "later model"? Have only done TJ once so far but I love to dance so it was a nice cross between Kick boxing and dancing to me. :p

Wendy - you sure got lots accomplished in the workout dept today. I will also be taking my Brian Kest Power Yoga tape. I do sometimes have problems with my shoulders so can't do a real nice downward dog, but should add some strength and feel good with the stretching. Will cross fingers for a good Sept schedule so you can continue your yoga sessions . . . DOMS are pretty much gone - thank goodness - may do a short run today if I have the energy - I do seem to be over the weakness issues, whatever it was !:D

Lori - good to hear you are gonna go get your weights. At least you're getting in some good long runs, a little more than you were doing previously, huh? So what is the diff between a 20K and a HM? just a mile or two? You should be quite well prepared. I suggest not giving up your "added DS" weight cuz then when you do your race you will absolutely < < < FLY > > > :p

Jen - not sure how you do it when you know you won't like the workout you have coming up. At least you like half of your workouts (1 out of 2, he he he). Great job on the eats - I can track for a while but then I get tired of eating too clean all the time. And I usually get more hungry when I try to plan so I just eat more or less when I am hungry - usually 4 - 5 times a day depending on how late dinner ends up.

TTYL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.