Alwyn, TT, Kettlebellers, etc for Thurs Aug 14

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Strike Zone while listening to Buckcherry. Workout was 49" and I burned 502 calories. I overslept a bit cuz I've not been able to sleep the last few nights.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning.

Lora: Great work out this morning. Sorry you are having trouble sleeping. I hope things get better soon.

Jacque: Busy girl. Nice job on the leg work + run y'day. I did that the other day and now my legs are SCREAMIN' at me!:p

Jen: Okay so I didn't take a recovery week but I allowed myself to take an unscheduled rest day yesterday! That in and of itself is rather amazing for me! LOL Ewww, sorry about the belly troubles y'day. I hate when that happens. Hope everything is A-okay today!!!

Autumn: How cool that you were approached to certify and teach! Can't wait to hear more about it. Great job on your work out y'day. Kettlebells will wind ya for sure!

Today's work out plan is 4DS chest/back and abs plus a 3-4 mile outdoor run when DH gets home from work this afternoon...weather permitting ofcourse. :)

Hope everyone has a good day!
BBL!

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I haven't been checking in lately. Life is rather busy with my sister home BUT I feel kind of bad b/c I haven't been following any program lately. I really miss my weights but they still haven't been cleaned up and moved back into my house! Wah!!!

I signed up for another race in Oct. Its Oct 19th, 20 kms long and its fairly hilly...should be interesting! Im gonna have to do some hilly running in the meantime!

Lora** Good job with your workout!

Wendy** Enjoy your workout today! Im jealous! LOL

Im at my parents house, heading back tonight after my sisters baby shower b/c I have to work in the morning. So, I am planning a long run outside today, there are lots of hills out this way!

BBL!
Lori

Good morning girls!

I did workout b of stage 3 Afterburn today and it was nuts. There are single leg deadlifts and single leg squats in this workout, and they're so difficult that I could only use body weight today :eek: And it was still an incredible workout!

I think I've recovered from the tummy troubles of yesterday. Experiencing waves of nausea today is all. It has been a bad week! Between the headache for three days, then yesterday's debacle and the nausea today, I'm eager to get whatever I'm battling out of my system and get back to feeling NORMAL again.

Lora, great workout!

Wendy, how are you feeling after your day of rest? I'll bet you'll have a great workout today.

Lori, nice to see you! You've really been bitten by the race bug, huh? Good luck with your next one.

Okay, BBL~

Jen

Jen** Your not pregnant, are you? LOL Good job with your workout earlier, sounds like you had a good one!

I planned on going for a long run today, but when I left the house I was thinking about making it shorter, in the end I was having such a good run that I kept on going. There are so many hills out here and I love running them. Of course I get a little stomach sick near the end b/c some of them are so steep....but that passes when I reach the top. Im not sure how far I went but my run was about 70 mins long.

BBL!
Lori

HI :)

Lori- Nice run!

Lora- sorry about the sleeplessness. (((HUGS))) You still got in a workout! good going

Jen- wow AB3 sounds hard. Lets hope the tummy troubles are behind you now.

Wendy- I see you are enjoying Cathe workouts these days too. So am I.

I have been having an issue with Plantar Fascitis which is nothing new to me, just annoying. So, to be intense with not much impact I chose Butts & Guts today. OK, I forgot how long that is. ( especially after doing 3 sets of 8-10 reps with Alwyn and heavy weight) Well, I was fatigued in a good during the workout. I am sure I'll feel it tomorrow.

Judy, great workout! I'll bet you'll be sportin' some nice DOMS over the next couple days. Hope your problems with Plantar Fascitis subside soon. AB is a killer. I felt like a total wimp this morning. :confused: But I figure I can only improve (seeing I sucked so bad this morning.)

I didn't mention the push ups on the swiss ball, did I? Not pushups off the swiss ball, with your feet on the ball and your hands on the ground. Think opposite, with your hands on the ball and your feet on the ground. Do you girls know how effin' HARD that is??!??

Lori, LOL...no way, no how!! Not even possible! Thank God 'Fraid it's just a little bug or something.

BBS~

Jen

Hey Girls.
I finished 4DS chest/back and LIS core work a little while ago. I was eating p/b and crackers as a snack afterwards and my arms were shaking as I was trying to spread the p/b on the crackers! Gotta love that! They are even a little shakey while I am typing this. This is why I *heart* Cathe!;)

Not sure sure when, but at some point before the day is through I am going to get my run in. I thought about heading outside for it but I am re-thinking that. I am in the mood for an ITread and running in the A/C, LOL,so I think I'll heading to the gym after all. :)

I'll be back when all is said and done to report what I ACTUALLY did and to catch up on personals for the night!

Toodles!:D

Hi.

I did a 35 minute run with Grace today at the gym. I did all of ITread 16/20 mins and then did some of ITread 10/30 minutes.

Sorry, I've run out of gas for personals tonight but I'll have time in the morning!

G'night peeps!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.