Alwyn, TT, Kettlebellers, etc for Sunday Aug 10

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did TurboJam Fat Blaster followed by Michelle Dozois' Rockin' Body Cardio Jam. I tried to modify on the Rebounder for a lot of the impact ....so I had to be creative, as it was my first time doing the Michelle workout. I only got my HR up to 160 on the intervals and was winded.....but I couldn't sleep for nothing last night...soo.... Workout was 58" and I burned 590 calories.

I then did Mitch Gaylord's Sizzlin Ab Med Ball workout and finished off with Spinervals Flexible Warrior for Cyclists and Ravi & Ana's Quick Fixes for headaches and sciatica. I've had a freakin horrid headache going on day 5 now.

Have a great Sunday everyone.

Hey Girls!

Back from the RT! Had a fabulous time! I got to meet several wonderful Catheites and getting to meet Cathe and crew was awesome as well, ofcourse. :) Cathe, Chris, the coordinators, etc all did such a WONDERFUL job this year! I have nothing to compare it to as it's my first RT but I was impressed! I had a great time and the food...OMG the food! It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K, that's my little post RT blurb. Don't wanna bore the non-RT'ers with a novel about the weekend. LOL

I did 4 work outs plus a 45 minute stretch between friday night and early this morning so needless to say tomorrow is A REST DAY!!!! LOL

Hope you had a great weekend ladies.

Hi ladies! I was busy yesterday. I was at a conference yesterday so no workout. Today, I've walked and am hoping to get in a KB w/o. There.... I've inked the KB w/o so I have to do it.

I just join this check-in and get some news...... I'm pregnant with baby #3. :D It was so difficult getting pregnant with #1 & 2 that I'm shocked we weren't trying.....no avoiding but not TTC. God has a sense of humor I tell ya.

OMG, congrats Autumn! That's so wonderful! Here's to a happy and healthy pregancy! I often hear that for couples who have troubles getting pregnant, that it's when you relax and stop "trying" that it will tend to happen. YAY! :)

OMG, congrats Autumn! That's so wonderful! Here's to a happy and healthy pregancy! I often hear that for couples who have troubles getting pregnant, that it's when you relax and stop "trying" that it will tend to happen. YAY! :)

Thank you !! I am pretty excited. DD has put in an order for a sister, she said, "if it's a boy, I'll.....I'll..... I'll throw up". :eek:Her lil' brother keeps her busy. :p

Spent the day studying so missed another workout. I do like weekdays 'cuz I feel like I'm on a better schedule.

Have finished my rotation so need to figure out what I'm going to do. Think I'll work on some CC's and see what I can do with the KB I got yesterday.

Then need to decide if I want to work on another stage of NROLW or just scrap it. Was thinking of Afterburn - is it combo weight moves with HIIT interspersed?

Lora - so sorry to hear about your headache - but sure seems like you've been getting in some good workouts. Hope it decides to leave you alone soon !

Wendy - so glad you had a good time on the RT. I so hope I get a chance to go to one in the upcoming years. The plane fare from the West Coast is a bit high and seems like I'd have to make it a 4 - 5 day trip due to the time difference and layovers. Couldn't fit it in this year due to my calendar - will have to check it out again next year. Have a nice rest day tomorrow.

Autumn - Congratulations to you ! I was fine with two but then after a couple of years really wanted three. Was happy I went for it since my first two were boys and I ended up with a DD. Boy has she been the source of much learning and patience ! I wouldn't trade it for anything. Hope all goes well - you have to keep checking in with us now so we can keep tabs on how you are doing !;)

Until tomorrow . . .

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.