Alwyn, TT, Kettlebellers, etc Monday Aug 4

lorajeannec

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did Barry's Bootcamp Fat Blaster Upper followed by Mission Upper, Mission Abs & Advanced Lower. Workout was 74" and I burned 508 calories.

Have great workouts everyone.

Good Morning.

Nice work out Lora. Enjoy your day.

I have a run on tap for this morning. It'll be a CC or an ITread but not sure which. If I am feeling energetic I may do 4DS C&B at nap time but um well...I doubt it!:p HA HA!

So how was everyone's weekend? I'm sure Jen had a BLAST! I know Lori is probably still riding her race high! You ROCK girl! I can't recall what Jacque may have been doing but I hope it was fun! :) Lora didn't have to work so that's enough said right there! :)

I didn't do a whole lot. I had plans saturday night to hang out with a friend but they ended up getting cancelled so I went out to dinner with DH and DS instead. When we got home DH and I were going to play the Wii once DS went to bed but I was exhausted from being up since 4am so I was in bed by 9 or 9:30. LOL Y'day was a lazy day until the late afternoon when we headed to my mom's for dinner. Tacos. YUM! And they didn't even kill my GPA in Cathe's nutrtition program!:D

So for those who are interested...I've heard from Sunny a few times. She is doing VERY well. She is starting a new job tmrw that she is super excited about. Her career is SKY ROCKETING! She misses everyone but has been super busy!

Okay, I've blathered on enough for now....BBL though!

Last edited:
Good Morning Ladies,

Wendy...can I have some of your energy? I feel sooo blah! I went to bed around 12 ish and up at 7 but I feel more like I was out drinking all night. I have eaten a lot of crap this weekend and I think thats why I feel so sluggish. Im back on track today though, thats what I kept telling myself yesterday.
Because of my workout gear, I guess a run will be in order again today. The only thing is, its rainy out again so I won't be able to take DS. Im thinking about going next door and using my BIL's weights for PUB or something. I feel like I need a good weight workout. Maybe when they take the kids out this afternoon I will scoot over for a workout.

Lora** Good job with the workout!

Wendy** Enjoy your run today! Im thinking with some healthy eating I should gather up some energy. Im not even stepping on the scale this week! I don't need to be depressed! LOL

BBL to report my workout. Its a holiday here today so I should be around quit a bit.

Lori

Lori: Energy? ME? Hah! YOU are the one with energy! You run alot more often and alot farther then I do on a daily basis girl! You are just having a lazy day. It's okay. It happens. I get like that myself! Energy makes energy! Force a work out and you'll feel better for it! :) Enjoy your day off!

Crap, still no real signs of life around here ey? My goodness the rest of the group must've had one heck of a weekend! LOL

I am back from the gym. I did ITread 1/40. Good work out. Still not sure about 4DS C&B for nap time. I'll decide later. No biggie.

BBL

Hello All!!!!

Ugh, my weekend is just about coming to an end, and tomorrow it's back to reality. :( Wendy is right, I had a BLAST this weekend. The kids loved New York, despite some nasty weather just as we were about to go to the top of the Empire State Building. I mean, we were literally the next ones in line to enter and someone from the top reported that the outside observation deck was closed and the visibility was ZERO. We had the option to go up anyway, but we were informed that our tickets are good for two years if we decided to leave. So that's what we did which was a real bummer. The rain came down pretty fiercely for a little while, but we managed to make our way over to the Hard Rock Cafe for lunch and by the time we were done with that the sun was back out and shining. So the kids were able to check out Times Square, and on Friday we spent all afternoon in the Museum of Natural History. It was pretty cool. We didn't get to do all that I hoped, but we're looking forward to going back again in the spring to get to some of the things we missed.

Yesterday we had another full day. Birthday celebrations for both my dad and my BIL kept us busy. As you can imaginie, today has been a day of recuperation. Did a little house cleaning and grocery shopping and that's about it.

I probably don't need to mention that diet and exercise went right out the window this weekend, including today. It's painful to even think about it :eek: So tomorrow HAS to be a day of getting back on track. Which means starting week 8 of Afterburn with an intense weight workout and if I'm up early enough, maybe an add on of a little HIIT, but that's to be determined.

Okay, off to catch up on the stuff I missed! BBS~

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.