Alwyn, TT, Kettlebellers, etc. 8-8 Friday

lorajeannec

Cathlete
morning I did my new fave workout. I did SWAT Strength Circuit followed by Sarah Lurie's Kettlebell Express & then 10" Trainer Abs. Workout was 70" and I burned 480 calories (only - should have been higher!). Got to love those KB's. Got my HR up to 152 doing swings. I love working with KB's. Something about throwing them around and swinging them makes you feel like a real bad ass!! LOL. Tunes were Papa Roach's Getting Away With Murder.

I also meant to mention yesterday that Mitch Gaylord's Melt It Off Series was well worth the price. I think it was $35 or so and just for abs and one of the cardio med ball workouts, it was worth it. He's so motivating and has a great, lean athletic body. You can tell he's an athlete both from his motivational comments and looks.

My first day out in the Showroom went okay. I think I'll like it out there cuz they jam the radio. My guy friend (the fitness one) sits out there too. I haven't mentioned that he has a bit of a crush on me (to put it mildly). He was emailing me at home and my DH found out and got really mad. He told me I'm "too close" to him and it caused some problems.

Have great workouts everyone. Happy Friday....but I work tomorrow!

Good Morning Folks.

Lora: Sorry your DH got mad. Hope all is better now. Good work out this morning. I am a kettlebell fan too!

Well, today's the day girls! I have to make a quick to trip to the drugstore to pick up some odds and ends this morning and then I can finish packing. I plan to leave here by 1pm. I have butterflies in my stomach already! LOL

I'll be on and off the boards as time permits until I leave this afternoon.

BBL~

Wendy, HAVE FUN!!! I'm so happy for you that you get to go and do this. Butterflies due to nerves or excitement?

Lora, been there, done that with the "too close" talk. It's frustrating when the friendship is harmless. I think it's pretty normal fo an SO to be a little jealous though.

So today was cardio, 20 minutes of HIIT and 10 minutes of steady state. It's a little shorter than normal, but that's okay because I'm planning a long run over the weekend. I've got to dog-sit this weekend at my mom's, and she lives in a part of the town that I just LOVE running in, so that'll be Sunday's workout.

Hello to everyone who follows.

BBL~

Jen

Jen: Butterflies are from both. I'm excited but also very nervous. I am quiet and shy in person. Once I get comfortable I will stop being shy but I am almost always quiet unless you feed me a couple of beers! :D Good job bangin' out your work out this morning. Enjoy your long run this weekend!

Hey all !

Got in my Imax 2 this morning. My legs are still sore from two days ago !

Lora - nice workout - I am going to be checking out KB's in the next few days since I'm at the end of my rotation. Love your explanation about feeling like a bad a$$ ! :p Glad to hear you sound like you'll like the showroom - I love watching people - guess you'll be able to do that more now.

Wendy - Woo hoo girl ! You have loads of fun on the RT. I guess there are many of the posters here who are shy so you can all just get together and get over it quickly !:eek:

Jen - shorted one of my 10 Imaxes this AM and I'll be running too so I figured what the hay. Funny how we all think alike ! :rolleyes:

BBL to see if Lori showed up and see what y'all are up to later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.