Alwyn, TT, KB, X, etc Tuesday

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Morning Girls. :)

I have yoga class at 8:30 and then quite possibly a 20 min TM run after that.

Jacque: Sorry you felt so lousy y'day. I don't blame ya for blowin' us off! LOL ;) So did your DH ever get home early enough last night to celebrate your anniversary with you? :) Enjoy lunch with your DD.

Good Morning ladies!!

No workout for me this morning to report. I decided to lounge a little bit before work and enjoy my coffee while I read a little bit. I'll likely work out tonight while my kids are at their dad's.

Wendy, enjoy your yoga class!

Jacque, hope you're feeling better today. (((((HUGS)))))

Goin' back to catch up on what I missed yesterday.

BBS~

Jen

Yoga class and ITread 5/20 mins is done. OMG have you ever tried to run 5 mins after doing an hour of yoga? Not an easy task I'll tell ya! LOL

Well let me make this a trio today ! :p

Late checking in - busy at work again - had some AM deadlines that didn't end until the day was over. Oh well . . .

So did feel better by the end of the evening last night - thanks for the hugs -finished my workout last night and DH came home very shortly afterward. I'm not a tequila shot person, but had a shot with him since I got him the Largest bottle of Patron Silver. Choked it down but was happy it didn't affect me too much. We enjoyed our grilled lobster and filet mignons and will celebrate more this coming weekend when we go to Reno. :rolleyes: Then DD and I did sushi lunch today, yum yum ! It was very nice. Feeling a little spoiled lately? Yes, but it's OK with me !:p

Today I did CTX Kickbox and in a few minutes I'm gonna get my triceps outta the way for the week. Will preview my KB Goddess DVD since tomorrow's plan is KB's with my new workout DVD. Think I have my CTX rotation figured out so I'll get it all in before we leave on Sat AM. Then I can just do some cardio over the weekend. Won't be back until Mon. eve.

Wendy - I don't yoga too often as my shoulders don't work too well sometimes and I'm not very limber - course that should be a good reason to do it more often. I'm one of those cardio/weights peeps and should throw some yoga and stretching in. You keep posting about yoga and ya know I'll do it !:)

Jen - how are you feeling these days while taking your rest? Are you itching to get back to working out? weights? cardio? KB's? Do tell . . . ;)

Until next time - have a good one ladies !

(Sure hope Lora is doing OK - think I'll go see if she checked in her "other place". Hope she has some support from someone close. :()

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.