Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Alwyn and others...Tuesday

This is a discussion on Alwyn and others...Tuesday within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hi Girls. Just wanted to get us started. Hope everyone is doing well this morning. I'll be back after work ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2008, 05:49 AM
DeCathelete

Cool Alwyn and others...Tuesday

Hi Girls.

Just wanted to get us started. Hope everyone is doing well this morning.

I'll be back after work and work out!

Wendy
Old 09-16-2008, 05:52 AM
DeCathelete

Smile Cabs n Abs Tuesday

LMBO! I hit the wrong button. I meant to start a NEW thread and instead I posted a reply to this one. OOPS!

Wendy
Old 09-16-2008, 08:39 AM
Cathlete
irishrose's Profile Fields

LMAO, more coffee should take care of that, Wendy

Good Morning! How is everyone today? Missed my workout this morning because I didn't set my alarm last night But I'm hoping to get one in after work. It's probably just as well, seeing I had almost NO sleep the night before last, so now I'm caught up a bit. DD is still sick though, so that stinks. I swear it's a record, we haven't even completed 2 full weeks of school yet! This could be a bad sign.

Gotta work, but will BBS~

Jen
Old 09-16-2008, 10:51 AM
Cathlete
Sunshine1528's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunshine1528

Quickie for me from work too !

Have a bit if a headache from yesterday, allergies, and didn't get my hair washed last night so needed extra time this AM. Got up early and shortenend my Drill Max Cardio Blast premix from the 63 min to the 39 min. Was tired enough and feeling the soreness from yesterday's Muscle Max anyway.

So will BBL to see what's up with all of you. . .

GO SHARKS ! ! !

http://www.picturetrail.com/sunshine1528
Old 09-16-2008, 12:57 PM

Hey girls!

Thanks for the welcome back!! feels good

wendy- sure you can still call me sunny or Dee Dee if you can get used to it
so you are starting before me. when is your 18 miler again. i can't wait to hear your report!! don't worry about how you are doing your rotation just as long as you are X'ing it, lol.

jacque- i too amy going to switch it up a bit. i am going to do a modified version of the classic 90X. instead of his cardio i will run or do another kickboxing workout and will definitely do a different leg workout as i can't stand the one in 90x.

hopefully others will join in and we change our name to something that will reflect our current workouts, lol.

today's workout is a 60 min cycle class and then a hilly powerwalk at lunchtime.

ETA: i guess noone saw the thread i started this morning, lol.

I'm NOT the same anymore. I'm someone better, stronger, leaner and more powerful than most can understand. My body, life and mind are and will NEVER be same. I'm the girl I always wanted to become and it gets better every day with every breath I breathe." - T
Old 09-16-2008, 03:12 PM
Cathlete
Sunshine1528's Profile Fields

Send a message via Yahoo to Sunshine1528

Dee Dee - glad you're gonna come and "play" with us here. LOL about the thread you started this AM - I missed it 'cuz I only look for Alwyn at the beginning of the thread. And you posted early so it may have been pretty far down there. Now that you mention skipping the X leg workout I believe that it did not do much for me when I originally started the program a couple of years ago. Will be interested to see how everyone modifies. Main thing is we are all checking in it for our motivation and accountability to ourselves ! I have definitely benefitted from everyone here to keep me on track or to help me just bite the bullet and toughen up when I am being wimpy !

GO SHARKS ! ! !

http://www.picturetrail.com/sunshine1528
Old 09-16-2008, 03:25 PM
Cathlete

Hey, what'd I miss...?

Welcome back, Sunny! I'm gonna have to get used to calling you Dee Dee. I'll ease into it

So when is everyone starting the X? I like the idea of modifying the cardio and will probably do the same. This is really good for me, because I need something structured right now. This should work out well

Jen
Old 09-16-2008, 03:32 PM
Cathlete

Hehe, went back and read yesterday's thread...think I'm all caught up now! Geesh, don't get online for one evening and I'm totally out of the loop!! Will not let that happen again

I'ma look at Tony's Lean Rotation and see how that sits with me. I think it's just what I'm looking for...who do I thank for revivin' the X? This is too cool.
Old 09-16-2008, 04:04 PM

jacque- yea- checking in is great for motivation esp. when you don't feel like doing a workout and hate to come here and admit you did nothing, lol

jen- haha, soon Dee Dee will float off your finger tips..;o) I believe you have ms. wendy to thank. me and my dh are starting 9/29.

I'm NOT the same anymore. I'm someone better, stronger, leaner and more powerful than most can understand. My body, life and mind are and will NEVER be same. I'm the girl I always wanted to become and it gets better every day with every breath I breathe." - T
Old 09-16-2008, 06:06 PM
DeCathelete

Hi Girls.

I ended up doing a 3.40 mile run after work and then CTX tris and abs when I got home from picking DS up from school.

Well I considered bagging the X idea after all but with all of this excitement going on I am just going to have to do what I can with it. I can't NOT do it now that y'all are going to do it with me! I know it sounds pathetic but I will do two X work outs per week. 3 if I don't want to run a 4th day for some reason.

So it's a 15 miler for me tomorrow...I'm askeered! Hey Sunny, wanna join me?

So how about as of Sunday 09/21 we re-name this thread to something X-like! Any ideas?

Wendy